18 December 2007 - Christmas Event - For ALL Players!

Juader

It's cool

Snowman in full dragon helmet !

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool

Snowman in full dragon helmet !

dragonsnowmancc8.png

:P

This holiday event and reward was great!!! Good job to Jagex

I'm also guessing the Snowman fight thing was probably partly programmed as Summoning will be/is programmed

Yes, I had the same thought. It's very possible there'll be a healing option to your pets in summoning, just like you can heal your snowmen.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

I carry globe evrywhere cause where I go someones out there pelting people :ohnoes: ..

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

One big weakness, snowman theft! - so annoying when someone else pops the finishing item onto the one you've been working on.

One problem if snowballs were a usable weapon, it would be a ranged weapon with unlimited ammunition, though if it were less powerful than even the basic bow and bronze...

One big weakness, snowman theft! - so annoying when someone else pops the finishing item onto the one you've been working on.

One problem if snowballs were a usable weapon, it would be a ranged weapon with unlimited ammunition, though if it were less powerful than even the basic bow and bronze...

you cant use them on anything besides players and snowmen, i already tried, you cant even hit a duck, it wont let u

cool_sig1.jpg

Idiotic noobs found a way to ruin this event aswell. You build a snowmen, then when you're about to put the hat, they put their own hat instead and you can't get the snowman you wanted. Pffff, screw this event.

2480+ total

I thought the event wasn't brilliant but the snowball duels were :P

What would be funny to see would be if someone could build a snowman in Al-Kharid , or better still, the desert.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Very different from previous holiday events, in a good way. I think it was pretty good considering that you can continue to use the snow unlike most other events where you just have a hat to wear. Its fun having snowball fights outside Edge bank, and throwing them at Abyss Rcers.