18 December 2007 - Christmas Event - For ALL Players!

Juader

Oigle... it was too short. It took me, what?, 10 minutes to complete? And that includes building and dressing three extra snowmen.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oigle... it was too short. It took me, what?, 10 minutes to complete? And that includes building and dressing three extra snowmen.

It was short only if you wanted it to be :wink:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

It was short only if you wanted it to be :wink:

This is true. My f2p account that I'm working on now it took me 1/2 an hour+, but I did it on my p2p account in 5 minutes.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

can anyone tell me if the snowballs/snow globe can be taken into things like castlewars, pest control, duel arena, etc?

thanks. :)

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."

man i hope that the snowballs stay around after the update, like the ones from the globe, cause i got a ton! \' 1k snowballs ftw!! \'

Because you can't note them or sell them, it takes a very long time to get rid of 1k snowballs. You'll never get that bank slot back. Not that you'll need it for a while with the new bank space update...

i just hate it when i'm building my snowman to battle, some random guy always stands there and uses their item for the snowman, i never got me even actually put a weapon on one! Every time i build a snowman someone will always come up to take it.

Same to me! Anoying! <.< But still fun allitle short because you haven't need to do nothing jsut talk but still fun ::'

the snowballs are a fun weapon but you cant duel with them!

if you try to do it this comes up

"ranged is not allowed during this duel"

but i didnt set no ranging

how can this happen?? :-s

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I really enyo'ed this years event. I really had a blast with the snow warriors. I made a Snow ranger and some dudes and me kept on healing it, until it had like 25 KO's :P

Only downside is, there are snow piles almost everywhere, I can hardly train my firemaking with all that snow

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

It'll really be great a few years from now to pop it out in the middle of summer and sling a few snowballs at someone. :D

I think I actually like this year's item better than my trusty yo-yo... :ohnoes:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg