Christmas Presents

Skully

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here gives/recieves presents on RS at Christmas time, what is your opinion on it? And have you given or recieved anything this year?

I personally have given out Inf boots, Sara robes, and Green Elegant out to 3 different people, I have recieves a Cannon, Flared Trousers, Rune T plate and legs, a Pirate hat and some DK supplies.

\'

What about you guys?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Got 10k from a complete stranger 3 Christmases ago when I was just starting out...

That was the last Christmas present I ever received. :P

But I am not discouraged, and I give small presents to my good friends. :)

I also go around handing out gp to new players, the hard thing is to tell the difference between a new player and an experienced player's new account.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Normally I don't give gifts, nor recieve them because I'm not around this time, or in last year's case I had quit.

This year however, some new friends I made gave me some unexpected presents :o . I'm planning on giving a few close friends some presents as well later this week, and I already gave my old friend who logged on yesterday (was away for a year as well) a couple million.

icecube7.jpeg

Well, tomorrow me and my 2 mates irl are having an RS xmas party. WE'll be getting virtually drunk, playing games and giving presents!

I got one of my mates 500 bloods (he loves mage) and my other mate a black boater and a bob shirt!

ANd I'm getting gifts in return! :thumbsup:

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

I'm getting my best friend IRL 1k Deaths 1k Bloods and Infinity Boots.

It'll be even better this year since he just got hacked :(

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Well, seeing as I have no friends...

Nah, I'll probably give away some stuff to a few friends, since I wont be able to in a few days.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Haven't given or received anything this year, however years previous I have given away mulitple santa hats aswell as other things.

Holy cabbage! :shock:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Gave a 'starting membership pack' to my little nephew who just became a member. (think off pots, a dds/dlong, food and some other member stuff)

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I'm not really into the whole presents thing... when I get a good drop I share some with my friends but don't see why I should give out items now, a kapitalist holiday :uhh:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

i got dds d long g plate g kite pirate hat for xmass :) <3: freinds

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Seeing as it seems that you will get banned for trading anything over 3K in worth now a days for what seems, but is not, real world trading. I will probably not give out anything, nor receive anything.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png