How would you like to die?

Wallettheif

I had a thought.

If you take a sword, just a full length katana or a broadsword, and take a taxi in

New York City to like, Times Square or something during rush hour, if you got out

and just started chopping you could probably get 20 or 30 people before the police

got you.

Murder/suicide, I'd definitely want to go murder/suicide.

Sicko.. :uhh:

As for me, i'd like to go quicky.

Edit: and not too old.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that by the time I get older medical advances have gotten to the point where people can live forever, if not in their bodies some kind of consciousness transfer into a machine of some sort. Dieing doesn't appeal to me.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm hoping that by the time I get older medical advances have gotten to the point where people can live forever, if not in their bodies some kind of consciousness transfer into a machine of some sort. Dieing doesn't appeal to me.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. I'm just too scared of death at the moment. Not of the way I die, that's futile; I'm just scared of being dead, mostly because of my lack of knowledge.

I'd certainly wouldn't want to die killing other people, even if I knew for certain that there would be no punishment for it. I'd love to die either comfortably and peacefully, or heroically, saving other people and affecting other lives in a positive way in the process.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

In a massive explosion, preferably one created by me :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I want to die:

a) in my sleep, painlessly.

B) sucked into a jet-engine while hang-gliding.

c) some rare illness that only I have. It would give me large amounts of media coverage, and I would be remembered for a long time.

d) a and c together.

Either the explosion thing or in bed with a woman 1/3 my age (I would hopefully be at least 70+ when I die so this isn;t a bad deal). That's the way to go. I can't believe nobody else thought of that, and that I didn;t before.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I'm thinking of a sword fight against 6 pirates, 4 of their parrots and a dog. and the president and his daughters are tied up on the crows nest and the whole ship is burning! and then I finish them all off and the the Captain jumps down with his shotgun/Cutlass and it is a valiant battle until the ship starts sinking, wich is the point where I deliver the final blow and he lays there motionless with blood slowly running down from his head and mouth. I grab the president and we begin to get on the speedboat when he pops up behind me and BOOM shotgun blows a hole through my chest and I fall into the water. Of course that was all he could muster up and he just dies on the deck as the president escapes with his daughters on the boat

I would love to die this way!

Not something tragic, like a car accident or electric short-circuit or something. That would just ruin the day for everyone with no silver lining. I would either chose to die after being satisfied with what I've done in life, or just something foolhardy, like a Robert Lee Wilson memorial.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

What ever it is, I want to know it's comming and be as prepared as it's possible. Going in my sleep, not an option. I'm thinking either being shot, falling from very high up (unlikely due to my fear of heights), or from some form of explosion.

Although fighting off hordes of ninjas is also a possibility :wink:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

What ever it is, I want to know it's comming and be as prepared as it's possible. Going in my sleep, not an option. I'm thinking either being shot, falling from very high up (unlikely due to my fear of heights), or from some form of explosion.

You can join mine. Heck, the entire eastern seaboard of the United States can join, too, if you catch my drift :wink: ::'

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

You can join mine. Heck, the entire eastern seaboard of the United States can join, too, if you catch my drift :wink: ::'

:anxious:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Die whilst in orgasm. Think about it... :-k

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

It's not like they'd have a choice, right? :P

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Try something closer to three or four people before the mass panic crushes you or pulls all available targets out of reach. And those three or four won't necessarily die, either.

I'm a 3rd dan in Kendo. :(

Maybe not 20 or 30 but I bet I could get at least 10. And when you're using a cutting

weapon such as a sword it's easy to make precise, fatal blows.

Sounds harsh maybe but he asked how you'd best like to die.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I'd like to die from:

A) exhaustion from too many hot chicks :thumbsup:

B) blaze of glory, such the likes of which that'll get my mug on every newspaper on the planet.

C) "Crank" style :shock: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: ::' :twisted:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It's not like they'd have a choice, right? :P

That's the beauty of it all ::'

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Why sick? Sick, in general, means some form of suffering, so unless you just want to be hopped up on painkillers or something, I wouldn't want to have my last months/days sick.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif