Summoning Obelisk, (right in front of us the whole time).

War_Junky_91

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gr8, the summoing obelisk is found.

but wat's it going to do?

Why are some people even assuming this could be "The" summoning obelisk? :-s

First it looks nothing like the official pictures of it Jagex gave us. And there obviously wont be just one in the whole world.. Would make the use of that skill very unconvenient.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Well, people that are into herblaw (old skool) will probablly have a new way to make profit, because they can probablly sell summoning potions.

Just like how prayer is always in such high demand, summoning potions will probablly be wanted all the time to refresh those summoning points!

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Maybe summoning will be like prayer where you have to recharge your summoning points. This could be done at an obelisk and the obelisk, like altars, will probably be at a easy to access place.

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Well, people that are into herblaw (old skool) will probablly have a new way to make profit, because they can probablly sell summoning potions.

Just like how prayer is always in such high demand, summoning potions will probablly be wanted all the time to refresh those summoning points!

on day 1 those pots prices will be through the roof

cool_sig1.jpg

Heh, it may have something to do with summoning, but I wouldn't bet on it. Nobody knows what they were used for, and I would bet that the picture on the concept art is the summoning obelisk.

As for the obelisk which is split in two, I don't think that the symbol is the life rune, but just in case, have a look at it when summoning has been released. You never know.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Those rocks aren't summoning obelisks, if anything is, the rocks from the summoning concept art are. For one thing, they are only in that one place, out of the whole world. that just doesn't work. Would it work to only have one prayer altar in the whole world? No. And besides, do they look at all like something related to summoning? I also doubt that the obelisks will be released before the actual update..

The life rune symbol split in two represents the fact that the life rune will never be released. It is gone and dead forever.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

dead :-s

aleast to monday :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

well i found some info on those mysterious rocks north of falador

faladorrocks.jpg

(from the knowledge base article on pets)

yeah they could be the summoning obalisk and the fact tht the one with a sun on it is an interesting coincidence, so it could be but then no certainty until it comes out.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Of course you will be able to, Jagex said Summoning assist with almost every skill in some way or another.

I'm re-doing my entire house over the weekend so I'm ready for Summoning on Monday (I'm deleting my entire house and building only what I need).

I don't think it will help Agility, unless your Beast is going to thrown you up a cliff to get there faster :lol:

Rofl! But yeah, i think super restores will help as well... so i bought some of those too

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

Of course you will be able to, Jagex said Summoning assist with almost every skill in some way or another.

I'm re-doing my entire house over the weekend so I'm ready for Summoning on Monday (I'm deleting my entire house and building only what I need).

I don't think it will help Agility, unless your Beast is going to thrown you up a cliff to get there faster :lol:

Rofl! But yeah, i think super restores will help as well... so i bought some of those too

I know for 100% fact that Super Restores will work, so guess who made over 8K of them in the last week :lol:

Can't wait to sell them on Monday when the GE price is updated.