Why do people still go to pest control?

transcript80

IIRC, at least one of the dedicated servers is Dutch. It's my designated world about 50%of the time. There are a lot of dutch players, so that may contribute to that as well.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

• 3 months later...
Void armor? That's the only use I can think of for playing it.

Probably you're correct. Void armour is still rather popular among some players.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Also, IT'S A MINIGAME! Jagex didn't make Pest Control for it to be the hot new training spot for pures.

Do people go to Castle Wars just to get the armour? No, they go because it's a minigame. I think Pest Control is a pretty fun; more fun then a lot of the other minigames in RuneScape.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

People still think its faster, and\or want void. Personally, after doing far too many games of the old PC with Heart Unit, I hate it. Void is NOT worth the points, look at all the extra XP you would have gotten by using them on XP instead (Or better yet training somewhere else).

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Bah, void is useful in certain situations, but it's a real pain to get, even with PC clans. And PC is a horrible minigame, so boring and repetitive :ohnoes:

2480+ total

its still good at quickly raising your points

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Though there's no longer such a thing as a "PC Product", it's still fun to play.

Sorry buddy, but that's false.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

It takes a lot more work nowadays to be a "PC Product". I spent time there and got full void with melee and range helms. Only reason I ever stepped foot in Pest Control.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

there's still tons of PC Products being created, though the amount of time going into it is insane. :wall:

PC is fun for the first game..-.-

People go for the void armour as stated above as it's extremely useful in increasing the ranged max hit in BH, or even killing steels. It's extremely useful.

I guess people still PC for either Void Knight stuff, or just because they think its still OK exp - which it still is if you get fast worlds, especially for something you find boring (mage or whatever).

143kxfq.png

Please take a look at my blog here.

Those who can not accept change condemn themselves to living in the past.

99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 Defence - 99 Hitpoints

The void knight set effects are pretty strong. As a person with all the void armor pieces, I love the +10% range bonus of the void range armor.

I also love the versatility of the armor. It's got slightly better defense stats than red dragonhide, which isn't impressive. But with a switch of the helm you could change which combat style you give bonuses to. And void knight gives no negative attack bonuses (no positive attack bonus as far as stats are concerned, but whatever). Meh, I just like to use void as general-purpose armor for good offense.

I also like pest control because you don't have to worry about dying or prayer conservation. The exp rate isn't crazy, but it's still decent. And you can turn your brain off while playing pc and not worry about losing your stuff.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.