Real life pictures - 3

meol

im sorry if you did't get it. i was joking :D i love the sterio type of the avage gamer :D yes more power to her :thumbsup:

Oh, no. I completely understood you were joking. I was using the opportunity to state how I feel about girl gamers/gamers in general and how gamers shouldn't be stereotyped as geeky people. I knew football jocks who played RS and only told me they did because they figured I played video games because I 'look' like a gamer. They had me keep it a secret, so they wouldn't be made fun of and lose the reputation as 'hotty' or 'cool'. :\

It's sad and I wish people wouldn't be afraid to tell people they like video games. I don't understand why video games are viewed like that and I wish more people would play them because they are fun and entertaining :)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry if you did't get it. i was joking :D i love the sterio type of the avage gamer :D yes more power to her :thumbsup:

Oh, no. I completely understood you were joking. I was using the opportunity to state how I feel about girl gamers/gamers in general and how gamers shouldn't be stereotyped as geeky people. I knew football jocks who played RS and only told me they did because they figured I played video games because I 'look' like a gamer. They had me keep it a secret, so they wouldn't be made fun of and lose the reputation as 'hotty' or 'cool'. :\

It's sad and I wish people wouldn't be afraid to tell people they like video games. I don't understand why video games are viewed like that and I wish more people would play them because they are fun and entertaining :)

okay ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I actually played high competition in RTCW aswell a brief time in ET. I'm low+ now though, practicing a bit and hopefully I'll be better soon. I've also played Q3 and CS for fun. I don't know why my main got banned, I 'hopped' to another world and when I tried to log in I got the message of doom: "Your account is disabled". I quikly went checking my inbox but I didn't find any messages at all. Oh well, that doesn't stop me. My pure will soon be good 8-) !

-Renate.

;>

I don't know why my main got banned, I 'hopped' to another world and when I tried to log in I got the message of doom: "Your account is disabled". I quikly went checking my inbox but I didn't find any messages at all. Oh well, that doesn't stop me. My pure will soon be good 8-) !

-Renate.

Runescape homepage > Account > Account Management > Appeal Offence.

It will have to tell you there why it was banned.

howlin1eeveesig.png

I just came back from a party, normally I never wear make up but I felt like it this time. More the natural-girl type.

Earlier picture:

[hide=]2ih5kqp.jpg[/hide]

New one:

[hide=]r1x93o.jpg[/hide]

-Renate ::' .

Argh. Pictures like these tick me off. Because I don't know you in real life.

-.-

I don't know why my main got banned, I 'hopped' to another world and when I tried to log in I got the message of doom: "Your account is disabled". I quikly went checking my inbox but I didn't find any messages at all. Oh well, that doesn't stop me. My pure will soon be good 8-) !

-Renate.

It hasn't, I have checked there and it doesn't say anything at all. I've appealed all I want, nothing seemed to work.

Why does that tick you off :lol: ?

;>

-Renate.

It hasn't, I have checked there and it doesn't say anything at all. I've appealed all I want, nothing seemed to work.

Well kinda cause

#1 it should say why

#2 things like that is why we get given out/hated for and it's not even our doing.

(Sorry for going off topic)

howlin1eeveesig.png

Necro, I thought you were boy. Guess I was wrong :lol:

My brother also posts on this account but whenever there is 'Renate' beneath a post that's me ;) !

What do you mean with given out/hated, Howlin? (The tick you off was ment for Powman though.)

;>

Argh. Pictures like these tick me off. Because I don't know you in real life.

-.-

My guess is the "Because I don't know you in real life",thats a reason many pics piss me off.Then again,I've said that to baby pictures and old man pictures...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

-Renate.

Haha.

I wasn't hating. I was merely stating that she's cute and it sucks that I do not know her personally.

:P

I actually played high competition in RTCW aswell a brief time in ET. I'm low+ now though, practicing a bit and hopefully I'll be better soon. I've also played Q3 and CS for fun. I don't know why my main got banned, I 'hopped' to another world and when I tried to log in I got the message of doom: "Your account is disabled". I quikly went checking my inbox but I didn't find any messages at all. Oh well, that doesn't stop me. My pure will soon be good 8-) !

-Renate.

Wow... You are a gamer O_o Which CS do you play?

Did you send a message to Jagex telling them their was an error with their banning system?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

-Renate.

Wow... You are a gamer O_o Which CS do you play?

Did you send a message to Jagex telling them their was an error with their banning system?

1.6 but it was based to much on 'lotto', if you know what I mean. I've also tried CSS (Damn, how easy is it to make cfg's there!) but I didn't like it.

-Renate.

Nah, I've given up. Doesn't really matter, I'll just play on my pure.

;>

If you could replace the two pictures of me in the index with these ones, it would be much appreciated. :)

[hide=]boobs.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]se90gl.jpg[/hide]

Why are you holding your nipples?Just got purpled?

Nah jk I've taken pictures holding my crotch and...erm other people's crotches =D

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If you could replace the two pictures of me in the index with these ones, it would be much appreciated. :)

[hide=]boobs.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]se90gl.jpg[/hide]

Why are you holding your nipples?Just got purpled?

Nah jk I've taken pictures holding my crotch and...erm other people's crotches =D

Nah bro. I was just mourning over the fact that I don't have breasts.. Or.. trying to make the photographer cringe. Take your pick. :lol:

Cool.

@ Renate: hot :) but tbh im not surprised like some people are...lots of hot girls play maplestory but CS...thats a different story. You really dont fit the stereotype of someone playing CS. :) I would love to play you on Source if you still play.

Index these two?

59905925ec7.th.gif

The one on the left is from 6-7months when my hair was still long. The right one is kinda crazy, about 1 year ago, with my ex. Sorry for the crappy size/quality, its from a phone.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Just realised you're wearing a Black Dahlia Murder shirt.Nice.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

n652925706_3598797_2235.jpg

n652925706_3598798_4973.jpg

Piercing.jpg

Posted these as my other ones don't show up, and they're old anyways. Tried PMiong but it broke. -shrug

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

1.6 but it was based to much on 'lotto', if you know what I mean. I've also tried CSS (Damn, how easy is it to make cfg's there!) but I didn't like it.

-Renate.

Yeah. I understand.

Well, once you get your pure started up, hit me up. I had some questions and I don't know if it's a good idea to spam this topic :?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

-Renate.

Yeah. I understand.

Well, once you get your pure started up, hit me up. I had some questions and I don't know if it's a good idea to spam this topic :?

Css is ftw, id be on it a lot more then rs but my steam is [cabbageing] out on me.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.