Guys and Long Hair

DragnFly

I dunno, Ive got fairly long hair myself but my school frowns upon long hair (more than that - if you have too long hair they'll send you to the local barber to get it all cut off!). I think it can look OK if you take care of it.

143kxfq.png

Please take a look at my blog here.

Those who can not accept change condemn themselves to living in the past.

99 Range - 99 Mage - 99 Defence - 99 Hitpoints

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy in our class has mean cool long hair. Tbh I see nothing wrong with it, I just get annoyed cos I can't grow my hair loong cos it just goes everywhere.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Only if you are dutch or scandinavian or Pat Sharp. Otherwise no no no

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Have something buddy? :x im dutch and i love my long hair! :D

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Then you are acceptable lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Then you are acceptable lol.
so you try to say that only dutch,scandinavians and "pat sharps" are cool w/ long hair?

in your face america and the rest of the world!

*pointsmiddle finger up leaders of said countrys*

no offence

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I don't mind long hair on guys but most peopole who look at a guy with it automattically (sp) thing "hah! gay"

But even though i dont mind it i think that only rock stars can pull off having long hair.

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

I don't really like it, unless the dude that has it got a good face for it... But imo nobody got a good face for waist-length hair :?

My friend for example is a metalhead, and has long hair, all frizzy 'n stuff, I don't like it. But I can't even remember him without long hair, and he won't take it off ever, so why would I bother protesting? :roll:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

This *really* depends.

A guy has to have a really masculine face to pull off long hair. Guys that end up looking like a girl, ewww. And yes, there are plenty that do.

Also, many men have curly hair, that at a certain length is oh so cute but at another length just becomes... well, ewww.

Really, guys. Take any advice you can get from the women around you on the length of your hair.

I can manage my hair just fine by washing it every other day and brushing it out every now and then. If I had to spend too much time taking care of it I'd probably cut it off in a heartbeat though.

Short. [bleep]y. Pink.

You don't need length to stand out. ^-

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

The majority of guys in my school who have long hair don't look after it. I mean our year photo is spoiled by a guy in the middle with horrible hair that is all over his face that hasn't been brushed in about three days. If your going to have long hair at least brush it. There is this guy with hair down to his waist and it looks terrible. The only time it ever seems to get brushed is when the girls pin him down and do it for him.

On the other hand there is another guy who has just below shoulder black hair and he looks damn sexy with it. He brushes it all the time and washes it every night. A guy with long hair who suits it will always be sexy as long as they look after it.

Really I think it looks hideous, but I'm not going to stop you, it's your choice.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Just got mine cut shorter today, although it's still longer than most guys. :D

It all depends on the guy though, I personally looked terrible with short hair. Some people look terrible with it long.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

well mine takes what physically seems eons to grow as it goes out then down so it looks ugly then theres annoying parents and fast-food industries with hairnets. if only it wasnt the only place that accepted me -.-"

but im trying to grow it to a decent length so that way i have enough to style it with to find a style that suits me. realy sick of short hair. but as said gotta take care of it. my friend has long hair just past his shoulders and never looks after it, always tangled, knotty and fraid. you could lose an arm in there. >.<

plus mines very thick hair so i need what seems to be industrial glue to hold it up. and thats at only roughly 5cm. O.o

Popoto.~<3

On the other hand there is another guy who has just below shoulder black hair and he looks damn sexy with it. He brushes it all the time and washes it every night. A guy with long hair who suits it will always be sexy as long as they look after it.

Is he at least somewhat tall, or at least average height?

Really I think it looks hideous, but I'm not going to stop you, it's your choice.

I'm inclined to agree on the former.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

If you have super curly hair, and gel the curls, you can get away with it going a bit past your ears. But long/wavy hair (almost shoulder length or longer) does NOT look good on guys. Not in a ponytail, not hanging down, not in a mohawk. I'm trying to think of an exception...

And I can't.

But I do love curls.

I don't like it absolutely buzzed, either. But I can't be bothered to get specific on what I DO like. Just what I don't. Long hair on guys generally looks gross and unkempt, and if they DO have long hair and they DO take care of it then I assume they're either a hobo or a homosexual.

Short guys in particular should not have long hair. It provides extra contrast with their height and is like an extra reminder that they're short. (Nothing bad in being short, but I'm tall, so...)

I know this guy named Brian who has his hair down just past his shoulders. He keeps it pretty clean and it's perfectly straight. He keeps it long because he's embarrassed because he has small ears. They're beautiful ears. He'd look better with shorter hair. I know another guy named Grant who has hair the same length, and doesn't wash it often. Ew.

Pretty much, as far as a guy's hair goes, if I can't easily run my fingers through it (unless it's extreme curls, which are adorable), it's too long.

Don't know how to answer, do as you want?

I'm a guy, and my hair is about 60-70cm... And yes, i look after it.

But i'm a metal head, so i like to be able to bang my head.

I'm annoyed that there's so many short haired guys at concerts tho. I checked some pictures from Sweden Rock Festival, too many look "normal"... Where's all the long hair/beard/beer bellies/Dismember shirt guys...?!

It's funny, i usually have longer hair than girls.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé