• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine your bank in full screen lol

Oh noes does that mean my new ordering system is gonna be all messed up? :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I was just looking at the ranger in the full screen picture and those ranger boots are ugly, while the robin looks pretty good (just as the splitbark looks amazing imo).

This raises a question: What items do you think will fall in price and which ones will rise simply because of the new looks?

phata_elise.png

I was just looking at the ranger in the full screen picture and those ranger boots are ugly, while the robin looks pretty good (just as the splitbark looks amazing imo).

This raises a question: What items do you think will fall in price and which ones will rise simply because of the new looks?

All item raisers (just a few):

• [*:22uk8v72]Partyhats (all)

[*:22uk8v72]Halloween masks (all)

[*:22uk8v72]Mystic robes

[*:22uk8v72]Splitbark armour

[*:22uk8v72]Rockshell armour

[*:22uk8v72]Skeletal armour

[*:22uk8v72]Spined armour

[*:22uk8v72]Granite armour

[*:22uk8v72]Godswords (all)

[*:22uk8v72]3rd Age armour (all)

I'll bet that D meds have already gone up a bit, and i expect all dragon armor to go up when that update comes.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Are they ranger boots/dragon boots in the images though or are they just coloured boots? There is no horn/[bleep]e on the red boots.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

oh god it could be the worst update ever for the community cliques, especially those on the RSOF because now RS has graphical credentials all where going to here is, "OMG RS PWNZ0RZ ORL MMO, GRAPHICS R0X" with rs "fanbois" baiting other mmo fanbois and hyping runescape up.Its something i thought was really unique about runescapes general community and differant because players acknowledged that the graphics were very low in detail but the gameplay is addictive.Now where just going to get a bunch of spam threads about how good runescapes graphics are :wall: and i say that because i can already see it from posters in this thread :thumbdown:

tifsdac6mc.gif

^^

you have to buy a new processor

how much ram do you have and what graphics card do you have?

For ram and processor name you just go in my computer and click on the " view system information", should be near the top left somewhere.

For graphics card, once you've clicked the system information, click on the hardware tab. Then click on device manager, near the top of the list that should be in front of you should be "display adapters". Click the + and type out what it says in there.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

I mhave enough ram. As for the graphics card...

Intel® 82815 Graphics controller (Microsoft Corporation)

Is that good?

How much does a new processor cost?

- Sammy

Your graphics card is an integrated chip with no dedicated memory.

Your processor cannot be upgraded unless you buy a new one. However, you can't just install a new processor in an old computer, you will have to buy a new computer.

Basically, you are screwed. \'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the easiest way is just try it when the new option comes out and see what happens. I run alot of games on borderline before, even the ones that dont match, but still good on some part, but it does need alot of tweaking to get to that point

I know the old intel graphic card is not enough for the requirement, but some new ones does, but those need to be at least bought within 2007 or late 2006 I guess.

a happy Runescaper

I must say, the graphics look amazing! A little too good in fact. The interface is very much like WoW's.

It might make me come back, I'm kind of running out of things to do in WoW. :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Is that good?

- Sammy

You'll probably be able to run it anyway, chances are they're the only "recommended" and not "minimum".

Is that good?

- Sammy

You'll probably be able to run it anyway, chances are they're the only "recommended" and not "minimum".

They stated it is a minimum.

Palas1.png

Is that good?

- Sammy

They stated it is a minimum.

Yes, and how often has Jagex exaggerated, I wonder?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Yes, and how often has Jagex exaggerated, I wonder?

i doubt they'd want to stretch the truth here really, in fact most games companies under play whats required for the game to run. Try playing any new RTS on it's minimum required spec, even recommended for that matter. Your not going to be able to play on high settings with more then 4 players( probably not even on the lowest..lol i know from experience..)

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Okay, just wondering...but...Can someone tell me what emote the girl/guy in full rune and dragon are doing?

I'm pretty sure the guy in dragon is doing just a normal dance emote, but the girl in full rune seems to be doing the robot...

Does this mean we will get new emotes?

On a second thought, what about the green health bar above our avatars? Will they be updated?

Stellactic.gif

Okay, just wondering...but...Can someone tell me what emote the girl/guy in full rune and dragon are doing?

I'm pretty sure the guy in dragon is doing just a normal dance emote, but the girl in full rune seems to be doing the robot...

Does this mean we will get new emotes?

On a second thought, what about the green health bar above our avatars? Will they be updated?

The guy in dragon is doing the Party Pete dance. And full rune girl does look like she's doing the robot.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg