Items To Rise & Fall In "Rune" Detail? (speculation)

@Dan3HitU

Post examples of what you think will rise and fall after the "Rune" Detail update in any order.

Some item raisers (just a few):

• [*:6by6io3c]Partyhats (all)

[*:6by6io3c]Halloween masks (all)

[*:6by6io3c]Mystic robes

[*:6by6io3c]Splitbark armour

[*:6by6io3c]Rockshell armour

[*:6by6io3c]Skeletal armour

[*:6by6io3c]Spined armour

[*:6by6io3c]Granite armour

[*:6by6io3c]Godswords (all)

[*:6by6io3c]3rd Age armour (all)

[*:6by6io3c]Seercull (bow)

[*:6by6io3c]Mud Staff

[*:6by6io3c]Lava Staff

Some item fallers (just a few):

• [*:6by6io3c]Armour (regular)

[*:6by6io3c]Staffs (regular)

I think items that people buy for their looks might rise and fall depending on how they now look. For example if Jagex have improved say a hat with all these different textures and made them look stupid then the price will fall, if they look way better, people might buy more.

a robin hood hat might go up in price

i doubt it. i've been looking up armadyl helm and it seems more people are buying them for merchanting. the helm looks a lot cooler imo so it should make a little sence.

Dragon equipment is going to rise for sure if they update the armour according to how they have in the chat messages, not done in the picture but it could be something they haven't done yet.

Any rare item is going to go up to be honest, as they are bought for looks usually.

Also things are going to rise regardless now with rumours all over Fansites like these. :wall:

D meds look hot in the chat bar so i'm sure those will go up. Right now I have 75,700 antifires incase that dragon plate happens to come with the graphical update, but I want to buy myself 2 BGS's right now as they're dirt cheap :pray: so I don't know what to do because antifires could rise A LOT if D plate came out next month. Anyone got any advice?

2vuhgcn.png

D meds look hot in the chat bar so i'm sure those will go up. Right now I have 75,700 antifires incase that dragon plate happens to come with the graphical update, but I want to buy myself 2 BGS's right now as they're dirt cheap :pray: so I don't know what to do because antifires could rise A LOT if D plate came out next month. Anyone got any advice?

I see no word that D plates are coming next month. :? Where are you getting this information?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I see no word that D plates are coming next month. :? Where are you getting this information?

Oh there's a dragon platebody thread in this forum somewhere =D I heard a rumour it was coming in July but I don't think I can wait any longer if that's the case anyway, I think ima go sell em.

2vuhgcn.png

Hmm, I dont see partyhats rising just because of a graphical update. Dragon med might go up a bit if it really looks that good, since it's so dirt cheap (alch price atm). But still, it stays a bad helmet...

Was also surprised to see arma helm going up. On the other hand, 4M is not too much for the best ranging helmet in game.

Also, some items you listed there are going up anyways, third age for example. That one is stopped by the fact that it is very underpriced so yeah..

Also, I think it's a bit stupid to think that only Dmeds will look hotter. What if the equivalent helms, neitiznot, rune full helmet etc, will look hotter too? I mean, EVERYTHING is getting redone, right?

edit: just checked the guy in full dragon in the full screen picture, and tbh, dmed hasnt changed a lot there. Dboots and rangers look very bad there too. Only improvement I see there, is on splitbark.

So if dmeds will go up, it'll be just for looking at yourself in chat box. OR, they still have to remodel it for the ingame look.

Some of the less expensive/less useful items may change a bit depending on how they look with the new graphics, but I don't think many of the useful/expensive items will change much, since most of the people using them will still be using them for whatever they're good for.

What the hell.

People have been trying to find a fix for the economy for a while now, and all of you guys think the prices will go up on all of these things and pretty much fix the economy because of GRAPHICS?

Beautiful.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

What the hell.

People have been trying to find a fix for the economy for a while now, and all of you guys think the prices will go up on all of these things and pretty much fix the economy because of GRAPHICS?

Beautiful.

I don't think it's going to be an earth-shattering effect, but you don't think people will pay more to look cooler if it really looks cooler?

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

What the hell.

Beautiful.

I don't think it's going to be an earth-shattering effect, but you don't think people will pay more to look cooler if it really looks cooler?

Of course, on minor items.

But the items where the GE is totally wrong, partyhats, third age ... won't be fixed because of this.

Third age is already underpriced, and nobody is selling. I dont see it going up (GE-wise) suddenly because of the update. And I dont see the trade price going up either (already really inflated).

Partyhats on the other hand are overpriced, and I dont think an improved look (tbh, how can they improve the look of such a simple looking item?) won't make people suddenly pay 50M more for it.

Might just be another manipulating topic... (but hey, at least we dont get pictures of every item's graph from a certain 3rd party software that needs to be advertised).

I'm wondering as to why you think items such as Godswords are going to increase :S

People don't usually buy Godswords just for their looks but instead for what they can do. You will never see someone training a tedious skill with a Godsword, maybe wearing a rare or something but no more.

Rares on the other hand *might* change and items like the top hat will rise as you won't be bald wearing them anymore.

~Carl

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Maybe a couple of items are going to suddenly start looking good, but if you look at the pic everything is pretty much the same.

2480+ total

I'm wondering as to why you think items such as Godswords are going to increase :S

The looks and special attacks :thumbup:

How many godswords have you got stocked up? They are already looking good, and their specials wont change with the graphic update.

The looks and special attacks :thumbup:

How many godswords have you got stocked up? They are already looking good, and their specials wont change with the graphic update.

Exactly what I was thinking. I honestly don't see their prices rising as people that want them for their specials, strength bonus etc.. will already own one. They're not going to pay an extra 5M+ because graphics have been updated.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

You'd be surprised what people will be willing to pay for graphically improved items :roll:

Actually makes sense things will go up in price if you think about it (based on the way the GE works).

I'll be useing the D Med as an example, with the new update let's say the new D Med just looks amazing!

And people will now want to buy it because it's got acceptable defense, and now amazing looks.

The demand for it goes up, it's becoming harder to find, it's being sold on the GE for max price.

Thus the price goes up.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

You'd be surprised what people will be willing to pay for graphically improved items :roll:

Actually makes sense things will go up in price if you think about it (based on the way the GE works).

I'll be useing the D Med as an example, with the new update let's say the new D Med just looks amazing!

And people will now want to buy it because it's got acceptable defense, and now amazing looks.

The demand for it goes up, it's becoming harder to find, it's being sold on the GE for max price.

Thus the price goes up.

What an amazing analysis...

Look at the full screen picture at the guy in full dragon. You'll see the in game version of dragon med will not have changed. Just the convo version is changed (probably).

And please don't come up with: "D med has gone up yesterday, this is a clear sign blablabla". D med was at it's alch price, so it's normal that it fluctuates a bit there.