[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

There's a way to turn demo files into avi's, however it's a little complicated and fills up your hard drive insanely fast because of the quality it's at.

For the record, I think knex mastered humiliation taunt killing. At the end of every game he gets at least 1 taunt kill.

Hm, how fast? Because I only need maybe 3, 4 minutes of footage tops.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another sweet update :D

And I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks :roll:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Is it out yet?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

No it's probably not coming out until Tuesday or Wednesday, like the class updates. I'm more excited for all the little balance changes from the beta than the new game modes or maps. Also the new items like the heavy gloves that make him run pyro speed, wrench that builds faster but doesn't upgrade, and that stuff.

soldersig.jpg

New gameplay mode, King of the Hill!

Looks really nice actually. :D

Sharpen your butterfly knives, and dust off your bow, we're going hunting for the wilder-beast that is the heavy!

I can see the Heavy Medic pair being alot more common, as well as Snipers and Spies. I haven't seen that many Heavy Medic pairs lately. Medics on the servers I play on just hop from one player to another to get their uber up faster, and often will uber a pyro or soldier.

Really hoping for the soldier to be the next class update and I have been trying really hard to get an idea of what new items Vavle will give Soldiers, Demoman and Engie. I think new buildables for the engie would be sweet.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well Demoman and Engie would need to be updated at the same time. Engie needs to have a fair chance to defend himself, while Dmoman needs to have a fair chance to destroy the Engie nest.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well Demoman and Engie would need to be updated at the same time. Engie needs to have a fair chance to defend himself, while Dmoman needs to have a fair chance to destroy the Engie nest.

The only thing I can think of is a new weapon for the engie...but not so great that makes spychecking too easy like a pyro. Cuz that kinda ruins the point of sappers.

And with that, the demoman can take out sentries easily.

Demomen are good enough already...I can't think of any good alternatives to the sticky bomb and grenade laucher. The soldier should be able to use his grenades though. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

So what other map has snow? Watchtower does, I think, but that's a community map, right?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

So what other map has snow? Watchtower does, I think, but that's a community map, right?

The new one that's coming out: KOTH_Viaduct.

I know, but they said it was the first, but now they say it actually isn't.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

The soldier should be able to use his grenades though. :mrgreen:

Is it confirmed that the next class update is the soldier?

Not what I know. I just said that since somebody suggested Soldier a few posts behind.

I think they meant the new map is the first OFFICIAL snow-map, since loads of other custom maps probably had snow.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I go whever there's a good map with some room for more players.

That, or the dodgeball server whose name I forget.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

# Sappers attached to a teleporter automatically place another Sapper on the other end of the teleporter, if it exists.

# Engineers wrenching a teleporter will repair the other end as well, and remove Sappers from both if they exist.

(Win)

Wee, Double Jumps w/Sandman

This abandoned mountaintop coalmine was repurposed by shadowy operatives into a top secret surveillance outpostone which also, so nobody gets wise, insidiously continues to mine coal. There is also a log hanging in the center of the mappossibly as an example to other logs. Logs that said too much.

God Valve have some awesome writers. xD

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Alright, I decided to try this game out again, what servers do you guys usually play on?

http://www.couchathletics.com/

They have one of the best systems i've seen, you rarely get bored of a map and you rarely get pulled from a map that you are enjoying. :thumbsup:

Add me when you get it: [CA] Simcaster

So did any of you get a medal?

Valve hid a bunch of links in all three days of the updates and day 3s had the soldier congratulating you for finding the page, then it linked you to a steam page and if you signed in you got one of 11,111 medals to wear as soldier i think. Some Valve employee said they should be given out in a day or two :D Too bad i'm going away til sunday :?

EDIT: this was the page. http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/hidden/today_is_a_good_day/

soldersig.jpg