Work secrets

fgfuyfyuiuy0

My McDonalds has a rule, "If the person is not an adult, we do not serve free water". We have a self serve station, and people steal the soda. Rules a rule. Well, two kids came up to me and asked for water, and I said "Sorry, we don't do that for children anymore." The mom came in storming, and really pissed, screaming and cursing at me because I wouldn't give them 'F***ing water'. Manager came out really pissed too because she was yelling at me. Ended with the mother taking the cups to get them water, and her cursing under her breath.

Christ that's [bleep] stupid. What kind of reason would McD's have to not serve water (which they need to, by law) to children but instead only adults?

Kids have a habit of stealing free sodas it appears.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My McDonalds has a rule, "If the person is not an adult, we do not serve free water". We have a self serve station, and people steal the soda. Rules a rule. Well, two kids came up to me and asked for water, and I said "Sorry, we don't do that for children anymore." The mom came in storming, and really pissed, screaming and cursing at me because I wouldn't give them 'F***ing water'. Manager came out really pissed too because she was yelling at me. Ended with the mother taking the cups to get them water, and her cursing under her breath.

Christ that's [bleep] stupid. What kind of reason would McD's have to not serve water (which they need to, by law) to children but instead only adults?

I know tons of people in my high school who used to ask for "a water cup", but in turn will get soda.

As a lifeguard, there's really not a whole lot we can do to mess you up. Although.. the water may not be perfect, but we'll tell you it is. ::'

Also, don't [bleep] at us for our pool company's policies, we have little/no power at all.

You would understand our pools perfectly. Our county doesn't have a health inspector for pools. So our company does [Cabbage] to maintain our pools.

There is also this one patron who has achieved the name of Crazy Clorine lady. She yells at us when the clorine isn't 1.5, when we are only required to have a 1. Basically she has complained to our main office so many times that they told her to try and run the pools your self next year. Now she is better, but when it comes to enforcing rules her kids are now only allowed to jump and dive in the pool. \'

Another story yesterday me and my friend were working the 2 man pool and it has a leak so we filled it up to the top of the tiles. (After the tiles there is only coping) We didnt know it was suppost to storm. And it did and the pool overflowed. :ohnoes: Quite a cool sight none the less. :thumbsup:

That's pretty tight. Lightning hit ours last year, but I was too busy watching Borat to see. \:(/

We have a woman who complains a bunch too, but she likes me so I'm free from criticism.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Ever since Arby's changed the 5 for $5.95 into the 5 for $6.95 and now the stupid deal they have with 4 regulars for $5 or 3 melts for $5, I've been getting "water cups" from them. Those stupid dolts deserve to get swindled out of a pop considering they got greedy with the classic 5 for $5.95 deal.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Its not illegal to raise prices.

Theres factors such as inflation and such.

What you are doing however (taking the sodas instead of water) is stealing, and guess what.

Stealing is against the [bleep] law.

qft

stealing is wrong nuff said

the mods are riding my ass for it

What you are doing however (taking the sodas instead of water) is stealing, and guess what.

Do you even realize how much it actually costs Arby's or any other restaurant that serves pop from a fountain to serve that glass? It costs them a mere 5 cents to serve you that pop. With them serving pop at a 150% price increase, they should easily be able to afford to do the 5 for $5.95, which they had been doing for over 5 years! Inflation really doesn't have anything to do with this. No other restaurants have raised their prices. Hardee's offers a roast beef sandwich and that has been the same price since I can remember.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

What gives you the right to take that which does not belong to you?

what gives them the right to claim it as theirs in the first place?

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

what gives them the right to claim it as theirs in the first place?

The fact they had to pay for it. They bought it off the supplier, to sell to the consumer.

hmm, touche sword.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Never said it was, never said it was mine, I'm just doing it because I feel like it. When the pimply faced kid working the register decides to get the gall to tell me not to do it, then I might stop. Or I might just laugh at him too. I haven't really decided it yet.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

i work at a golf course and every now and then someone will say "do you have a militay discount" or something along those lines i tell them no, and they like ok thats fine. one day im this guy demands to get free golf becasue he is a tax payer, and he just loses cursing strait at me calling me an idiot, [wagon], the list goes on. he demands to see my manger. after like 5mins he comes and gives me 5$ so we be even which ticked me off, guy acts likes he can solve all his problems with money

legends2.jpg

Lol

This is fun

I really enjoy doing

This

Anyways, wow you guys are all a bunch of [wagon] lol :lol: I'm glad most of you don't live in Australia. Just remember, one day a person who ate the cheeseburger you spat in will get aids. Thinks about it lol.

But [cabbage] now I'm scared to go to mcdonalds lol. I eat it three times a week I must have super aids by now :ohnoes:

You are the moronic person on the face of the Earth. YOU CANNOT GET AIDS FROM CASUAL CONTACT. There is no such thing as "Super AIDS", if someone spits in your food you cannot get an STD. Seriously, I wish I could punch people over the internet.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I've just started working at a clothing retail store for work experience. A fellow work-experience newbie and I deliberately put clothing into hangers with a smaller size. I suppose it makes people feel a bit better when they think they can fit into a size 8 (when it's really size 14)

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I've just started working at a clothing retail store for work experience. A fellow work-experience newbie and I deliberately put clothing into hangers with a smaller size. I suppose it makes people feel a bit better when they think they can fit into a size 8 (when it's really size 14)

And then it's like a punch in the face when they go to another store and can't fit into an 8.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Only if they're [developmentally delayed]ed enough to not look at the size on the clothing itself and blindly trusting the hanger is correct :lol:

Do you even realize how much it actually costs Arby's or any other restaurant that serves pop from a fountain to serve that glass? It costs them a mere 5 cents to serve you that pop. With them serving pop at a 150% price increase, they should easily be able to afford to do the 5 for $5.95, which they had been doing for over 5 years! Inflation really doesn't have anything to do with this. No other restaurants have raised their prices. Hardee's offers a roast beef sandwich and that has been the same price since I can remember.

Actually, it used to be just 5 for $5. They upped it to $5.95 a few years ago, but it's still worth it.

And I'm guilty of occasionally taking something other than water. Normally I will grab water, but occasionally I'll feel compelled to grab a bit of powerade (as its right next to the water and at least has some flavor). I've been yelled at before and gladly paid for a large when I only had a small cup (they only give the smallest size for free).

Then again, I went to McDonads a lot as it was open early and was pretty much on my way to school, so if I forgot breakfast or had some spare money, I'd run in and grab a sandwhich or some coffee (this was before Panera opened. Their food is much better, but a bit more out of the way and the chance of being late/being hit by a car is higher, so I only go if I'm real hungry and have a lot of spare time), so they usually don't care.

And it is quite annoying to find something marked wrong, because you just waste your time bringing it in. It's much easier to search by the hanger size first, but I've gone to searching tags automatically because it's hung up wrong way too often. Takes more time, but saves more frustration.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Then fill up the cup with tap water or something? Or, I dunno, watch them?

Lol

This is fun

I really enjoy doing

This

Anyways, wow you guys are all a bunch of [wagon] lol :lol: I'm glad most of you don't live in Australia. Just remember, one day a person who ate the cheeseburger you spat in will get aids. Thinks about it lol.

But [cabbage] now I'm scared to go to mcdonalds lol. I eat it three times a week I must have super aids by now :ohnoes:

You are the moronic person on the face of the Earth. YOU CANNOT GET AIDS FROM CASUAL CONTACT. There is no such thing as "Super AIDS", if someone spits in your food you cannot get an STD. Seriously, I wish I could punch people over the internet.

From what I hear you're just as bad as me. You just want any excuse to flame me so that people will take their attention away from you. [bleep] YOU douchebag.

happysigbp0.jpg

hold on wait, lemme get abyssalwhip before you guys go at it :roll:

to solve the water problem, if they hit any button other than water, throw an old chicken nugget at them or something

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Lol

This is fun

I really enjoy doing

This

HIV is transmitted through blood, you cannot get it through saliva. So unless people are cutting there wrists into your burger everyone is fine....

Lol

This is fun

I really enjoy doing

This

HIV is transmitted through blood, you cannot get it through saliva. So unless people are cutting there wrists into your burger everyone is fine....

Well, you could also get it from other things... Make sure your mayo is REALLY mayo :lol:

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P