"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

If tomorrow when I went out and met a girl and it ended up in a long lasting relationship, I'd be the happiest man alive. I envy couples that are really close and are always together, always having someone to talk to, someone to be with. Bleh, I can't wait for college...

in all seriousness - go to church

plenty of frustrated 'goodgirls' who are sick of all the pigs and dying to meet a bloke who's serious about a committed relationship, more prudish on average than your random skank - and you'll have to make a great impression on the parents - but generally good gf material found at church tbh

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

If tomorrow when I went out and met a girl and it ended up in a long lasting relationship, I'd be the happiest man alive. I envy couples that are really close and are always together, always having someone to talk to, someone to be with. Bleh, I can't wait for college...

plenty of frustrated 'goodgirls' who are sick of all the pigs and dying to meet a bloke who's serious about a committed relationship, more prudish on average than your random skank - and you'll have to make a great impression on the parents - but generally good gf material found at church tbh

not where I'm from. I've actually been hanging around more and more youth groups because of their plethora of notorious [bleep]. So far...they're actually too dirty to even consider.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

not where I'm from. I've actually been hanging around more and more youth groups because of their plethora of notorious [bleep]. So far...they're actually too dirty to even consider.

Similarly, virgins are 6x more likely to give head than non-virgins (MANSWERS, et al 2010)

77yLQy8.png

lmao whats the world coming to, tbh thats rly sad

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

ahh.. generalization, always nice ^^

anyway, wait for college. best place to find ppl w/ your interests

Unless you're stupid like me and picked a really really tiny college less than 20 minutes away from home >.>

Lent...I'm fairly certain How I met You Mother's Barney is based on you. Not only is he a suit toating ladies man, but he drinks gin & tonic.

Can I be your Ted?

Unless you're stupid like me and picked a really really tiny college less than 20 minutes away from home >.>

Or worse, one of average size except most women are HEAVY smokers or teenage mothers. neither suit me.

Popoto.~<3

Or worse, one of average size except most women are HEAVY smokers or teenage mothers. neither suit me.

*passes Tim a cigarette and a lighter*

Death is coming your way anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

G&T is disgusting, whiskey shots are better.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Lent...I'm fairly certain How I met You Mother's Barney is based on you. Not only is he a suit toating ladies man, but he drinks gin & tonic.

Can I be your Ted?

Dibs on being Marshall, wheres my Lily?

Lily's character is by far the hottest girlfriend in TV history. I would give the would to be in Marshall's shoes.

...but I don't really see myself as a Marshall :P

Ok, I actually have a problem/question for you guys since there hasn't been one in a while. There is a girl, who's gone as far as telling me she loves me....through texts. The problem is I don't see her very often and the last few times I have seen her, she's been hard to talk to, avoiding me it seems. We still text a lot and I do have feelings for her (it's been a while) and at times I genuinely believe her and at others I wonder if she's just messing with me. What do I make of this?

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Ok, I actually have a problem/question for you guys since there hasn't been one in a while. There is a girl, who's gone as far as telling me she loves me....through texts. The problem is I don't see her very often and the last few times I have seen her, she's been hard to talk to, avoiding me it seems. We still text a lot and I do have feelings for her (it's been a while) and at times I genuinely believe her and at others I wonder if she's just messing with me. What do I make of this?

I'm assuming you aren't in a relationship?

To me it sounds like she likes you but thinks she's in love with you. She's also shy.

Maybe text her something like 'we better meet up by x day or I want a divorce. I'll change my facebook relationship status and everything'

My University is full of so many meeeaan chicks. Everyone you go, there's just hot girls. In the summer, it often just seems riddiculous.

Hot=Mean?

My University is full of so many meeeaan chicks. Everyone you go, there's just hot girls. In the summer, it often just seems riddiculous.

Hot=Mean?

Yeah. We also use mean as cool, or good. Like, this is a mean song :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

bahahaaaaa ^^

well just wait till lifes over and youll get all the virgins

Spend time with her in person. It's important. If you don't, or can't, it often leads to an avalanche resulting in your singularity if you catch my drift. "i love you" is nice. But in person it means so much more. Do you have these feelings for her? Are you in a relationship with her? Is this a long distance thing? Try making the transition from texts to phone calls. At least it would be a step in the right direction. Hard to talk to girls can be frustrating. Break that barrier.

in other news:

Went to a GSA [gay-straight alliance] sponsered dance. Loads of gay guys. Loads of lesbians. And bi-chicks as far as the eye can see. I walked in the room and there were two girls making out in front of a kid filming it. Needless to say - Great night. I got a girls number, and we texted for 20 minutes or so. Kinda died down. She was cute. And had a girlfriend. And was all over me. I'm not 100% sure what to make of the situation. I kinda like it though. But at the same time, if nothing becomes of it, no skin off my nose.

I'm breaking up with my girlfriend today, I've found someone better.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm breaking up with my girlfriend today, I've found someone better.

better how?

I also suggest you not tell her that is your reasoning behind breaking up with her.

uhm...

Can I get some suggestions for texts I can send to start a conversation with a girl I met once without being an annoying creep? I've never been much of a texter.