"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Yes but every time I do that it's a sausage fest lol.

Idk. I should do something instead of complaining on the internet. I also should have gone to bed at least 2 hours ago because I need to get up early tommorow.

You need to get some new interests then that you can use to find other people.

Depending on the level, things like dancing and running have the added benefit (to you) of filtering out pretty much anyone with self image problems (as in you get an above average hot/cuteness ratio). Applies best to teenagers. Past that, people stop caring so much.

I'd probably avoid taking up an activity with the pure intention of meeting people though, that's really for dating sites. Pick something your going to enjoy, and ideally, something you will be somewhat competent at. Always goes better when they see you being competent.

Noxx, you have a good head on your shoulders. You clearly think things out, and know how to explain them to some amount of comprehensibility. If you truly think you want to get back with your ex who's name escapes me, then by all means go ahead. Things won't be entirely the same as they were when you left off though. Your feelings might be the same now in this moment of reflection, and it is an amazingly complicated feeling when you think about how you used to feel. But allow me to warn you, when you see her again and interact with her again, she'll be different. You'll be different. But you won't know how different or what toll that will hold on your relationship until you try having a relationship.

Oh, and make sure you've gotten all the poly out of your system before going monogamous again. Disatisfaction could easily lead to some stupid slip ups.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I finally got that kiss.

Buut, I think it was somewhat of a failure, since she was totally wasted. And I wasn't much better.

Still, the first time I ever kissed someone.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ah, young love. :P

Still, sometimes booze just releases the inhibitions enough so that we do what we wanted to anyway. Now go and get one when she's sober. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I finally got that kiss.

Buut, I think it was somewhat of a failure, since she was totally wasted. And I wasn't much better.

Did you talk about it? I don't quite hear the sound of wedding bells, but has that taken things one step further?

I finally got that kiss.

Did you talk about it? I don't quite hear the sound of wedding bells, but has that taken things one step further?

Alcohol was involved. If there was a step, it would've been a damn wobbly one.

• Like 5
22031_s.gif

Talked about it. And got rejected.

And I am feeling good.

I have no idea, what I was fearing before with that first kiss, it was awkward and I need some practice, but it ain't gonna come without trying.

Kinda sad now, any talking with her at least now is awkward, and since she has been the main person I've been talking to for the last 2 months, suppose I pick up some new games for the holidays ;)

Blocked her out of FB, MSN and whatever and erased number, as you've suggested before.

Right now waiting for that trip to Germany with 8 girls!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I finally got that kiss.

Alcohol was involved. If there was a step, it would've been a damn wobbly one.

edit: whoops totally confused him with another poster

Like I said. Better to be a "no" than a "maybe."

Yep. A definite answer is better than a unsure one any day of the week.

And now Saq can go to Germany with all the pretty fräuleins! ;)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Not sure blocking the crap out of her was totally necessary, but I'm far from an expert in moving on haha

Not sure blocking the crap out of her was totally necessary, but I'm far from an expert in moving on haha

blocking the crap out of her is the advice for people who need to get over a long term relationship. But if he feels he needs complete lack of contact with her then its probably not a bad thing to do

• Like 1

Lol we went out tonight...

So we're just standing at the bar, having a drink and these three girls kind of sit down near us. My freine is staring at one of them the whole time. She was gorgeous. Her friends were pretty alright too.S o he gets up and talks to her. About 15 minutes later he still doesn't have her number, he comes back to us and we continue having a good time. A few minutes later one of her friends calls me over. During the time that my friend was over there two of their guy friends (guy friends of the girls) had come over and joined them. So i go over to them. I don't ask any questions, i pull up a chair and sit next to them. So the friend is talking to me. She told me she liked my piercings. Asked me where i was from and introduced me to the hot friend. I look at the hot girl, she looks at me and we both just sit there awkwardly. I tell her "Okay so now that the awkward moments is out of the way lets get down to business" Thought to myself what the [bleep] did i just say.

Anyway we talked for a few minutes, i got bored and went outside for a cigarette.

Later on i saw her again and again just before we left. She came over to me and said it was really awkward meeting me. She thinks im a really handsome guy but she has a boyfriend =[

Although nothing came of it, it was the first time in a very long time that i have been approached by a girl, it felt really good :)

I really was about to tell her to take my number and text me sometime. Not being cocky or anything, but she thought i was attractive so chances are she would have texted me sooner or later :P

Too bad i didn't do it.

What do you guys think about this:

I have been at pretty many parties, and almost every time there are some girls approaching and touching me. 'Till now none of them has been someone who I like or have feelings for. Usually when they start touching me I just leave the spot and go out for a pee. Sometimes they want to go for the real business, if you know what I mean, but I decline. Not because they're not good looking or sexy, but because I don't have any feelings for them.

I know this might sound pretty old-stylish, but I kinda wait for a girl who I have feelings for.

Now the question, will I die alone, or do girls these days like boys like me?

Tbh I think not banging/dating girls simply because you don't have feelings for them, or because they don't fit into your idea of the "ideal girl" is completely stupid and illogical.

Bang/date girls first, and THEN decide if they're worth keeping around based on how they treat you and how they behave. That's really all that matters.

You'll probably end up developing feelings for them as you spend more time with them too. Better to be infatuated once you're already dating than before you've even done anything romantic with her like every other guy.

77yLQy8.png

By no feelings, do you mean no interest whatsoever or just no inclination towards something like a long-term relationship?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Why did she approach you if she had a boyfriend, Noxx?

I'm on the fence on the physical commitment bit. I enjoy it more if I like the girl, but I'm down as long as they're attractive at the end of the day.

It wasn't her. Her friend called me over and kind of awkwardly forced us into a conversation. Later that night when she left, yeah she came to me. She could have left without saying anything, but she didn't ;)

That's the only reason i wouldnt have felt bad giving her my number.

The way i look at it, if i gave her my number knowing she had a boyfriend, it doesn't make me the [wagon]. If she texts me, it makes her boyfriend the [wagon] for not satisfying her.

I've completely changed the way i look at relationships now, and until she has a ring on her finger she's still fair game.