"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Then you're sitting on a goldmine of TLC show appearances. "tomorr w after hony boo boo here's a man who likes to [bleep] a bus, what the heck right??/"

In other news my childhood crush died yesterday RIP margaret thatcher.

• Like 3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've never laughed so hard in this thread holy crap guys hahahahahahha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I like where this thread is headed...

Seems like it's going to be...

8-)

a wild ride.

:wink:

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

it's just so hard to explain to everyone at work when I haven't seen them in two weeks. I want to capture the intense happiness I felt, without invalidating the current state of things, but while bottom lining it with a "she's a lunatic and I'm nuts about her". I've decided that I'm not taking her seriously, but I still want to [bleep] her brains out. I can tell you're familiar with crazy though. Where every conversation can leave you head over heels lovedrunk, or spin you into a fit of rage, and you have no idea which way it's going to go. But the thrill is in the gamble. I think I need to stop talking about her entirely, at least to my real life friends. It would likely keep me from falling for all her fun traits again. Cause dammit I get hypnotized by her hip tattoos. And it's just so familiar to be so attracted to someone who infuriates me on such a high magnitude.

I really need to stop enjoying hating people I want to bang. Or whatever twisted weirdness I've developed.

It's funny. Honestly, RPG, I kinda judged you super hard at first(and I apologize for this), but as you've explained more more I've realized how much we are alike.

The whole like completely dedicating yourself to whoever the girl is when you're entirely infatuated is like me to a tee. And it sucks. Alot.

Anyways, don't know why I said that but all of this has been really helpful.

/back to lurking.

Judging me how exactly? For science of course.

Prom is Friday and I am flying solo. We have 30 girls and 20 boys in class.

How pathetic am I?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^Flying solo at prom can actually be pretty awesome if there're pretty girls doing the same.

In other news, I think I've managed to somehow trick a girl into mutual affection. Expect me to be begging for advice some time in the near future.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Well, flying solo also means that I am going to be dancing practically all the time and I will dance with all the pretty girls aswell, no matter what their date says. Theme of the prom is James Bond and I am one of the best dancers in ball dances, so I will have fun alright ;)

But I won't make it for the opening waltz.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

it's just so hard to explain to everyone at work when I haven't seen them in two weeks. I want to capture the intense happiness I felt, without invalidating the current state of things, but while bottom lining it with a "she's a lunatic and I'm nuts about her". I've decided that I'm not taking her seriously, but I still want to [bleep] her brains out. I can tell you're familiar with crazy though. Where every conversation can leave you head over heels lovedrunk, or spin you into a fit of rage, and you have no idea which way it's going to go. But the thrill is in the gamble. I think I need to stop talking about her entirely, at least to my real life friends. It would likely keep me from falling for all her fun traits again. Cause dammit I get hypnotized by her hip tattoos. And it's just so familiar to be so attracted to someone who infuriates me on such a high magnitude.

I really need to stop enjoying hating people I want to bang. Or whatever twisted weirdness I've developed.

It's funny. Honestly, RPG, I kinda judged you super hard at first(and I apologize for this), but as you've explained more more I've realized how much we are alike.

The whole like completely dedicating yourself to whoever the girl is when you're entirely infatuated is like me to a tee. And it sucks. Alot.

Anyways, don't know why I said that but all of this has been really helpful.

/back to lurking.

Judging me how exactly? For science of course.

Just thought your whole thing with her was a waste of your time, but as I kept reading, it was just the same thing I go through when I have feelings for a girl, just in a different scenario.

But, really, I understand. I think.

That awesome moment when a girl asks ME to be her date on the prom. Speak of lightning from a sunny sky.

I must be awesome :)

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Congrats Saq. :D

Talking of awesomeness, a few days back I asked a girl out and didn't get rejected.

5 days later and we're still together.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

You;ll all be plaseec to know that I dropped it with the girl. I told her I couldnt bare to add ot her strss levels and I wasn't the man i wante dt o be aound her. And it was true. She made me into simoethingI didnt like. So now I'm single, and semi drunk. Shit ha[pe[ns. I kinda miss her, but i know its for the besy. god she was sexy.

This follows too much of a pattern;

RPG likes a naughty girl, things go to shit, try to amend, break up, drinks, then plows her in a drunken mess/make-up sex, gets hooked on the sex and repeats.

Meanwhile, moving on from that guy from the party (since he's emotionally unavailable) and going out tonight w/ another guy I met at said party. See where that ends up. Friendly chat, might not work out, might end up not in my bed. we'll see by the morning.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Then you're sitting on a goldmine of TLC show appearances. "tomorr w after hony boo boo here's a man who likes to [bleep] a bus, what the heck right??/"

In other news my childhood crush died yesterday RIP margaret thatcher.

Clearly these people haven't been to the internet. People who like to [bleep] cars is tame. People who get off watching or imagining they are dinosaurs [bleep]ing cars is where the weirdness is it.

Don't judge me. Heard this from a guy who basically wanted to challenge rule 34.

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You;ll all be plaseec to know that I dropped it with the girl. I told her I couldnt bare to add ot her strss levels and I wasn't the man i wante dt o be aound her. And it was true. She made me into simoethingI didnt like. So now I'm single, and semi drunk. Shit ha[pe[ns. I kinda miss her, but i know its for the besy. god she was sexy.

You're not semi-drunk, you're really drunk! But good on you anyway, you did right by yourself. Now I just hope you've deleted her number and removed her from your Facebook friends. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You're not semi-drunk, you're really drunk! But good on you anyway, you did right by yourself. Now I just hope you've deleted her number and removed her from your Facebook friends. :thumbup:

Drink lots of water before you go to bed, it'll help next time. :thumbup:

You aren't helping!

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.