"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

i hope you didn't because that would be a pretty lame joke and wouldn't even work that well

like if it was in text chat it'd be overly obvious and too tryhard, but in real life it wouldn't even be a joke unless you like elbowed her in the ribs and was like "GET IT GET IT?"

source: i have used that joke in real life several times and it's never worked (like 8 times)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Girl I'm chatting with is "looking for Mr. Wright."

Must... Resist... Urge to ask her who Mr. Wright is and where she thinks he could have run off to...

I have a friend whose last name is actually Wright. Believe it or not, he already has plans to get married with his girlfriend...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Please, could you use Prets instead of Saq? Saq is a place, Prets is my real nickname. Makes it much easier to me.

And what if my final goal is not to just bang someone?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The advice is still valid. The idea is to approach things in a way that doesn't kill things before they ever have a chance. You can't control if someone likes you or not, that's up to reality, so really you're just modifying your target criteria I think.

Prets, your mindset is that you should make sure she's right for you and then have sex. Why not go the other way around, if it increases your chances dramatically?

PS: Where I come from the SAQ is a public alcohol distribution company. Just saying :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Are you from la belle province Omar? I had no idea you were so close.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

We're in the same city!

Awwwww, you two should go on a date.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

No dates.

Come to my place on Thursday for drinks.

• Like 1

^Implying one should ever be without a towel.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Don't worry, muggi. We got a pre-bud.

• Like 4

That was... beautiful.... :cry:

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm laughing so hard right now. You guys are awesome!

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

We're from Ottawa.

And here I am in Jersey all by my lonesome. There was a TIFer an hour or two north of me, but I don't think he's around much anymore :/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn