"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Just toss your Pokeballs at her for long enough and the Krabbys will all disappear.

I like how you guys assumed I'm well-behaved and mature enough to only have one warning point. I've got 5 for reasons including:

-Counter-trolling boyzloveme (absolutely worth it) ...actually it may have been someone with "cat" in their name but they were definitely a troll either way

-Making my avatar, name, and signature Jesus-themed and making posts pretending to be Jesus for reasons I can't actually remember (it seemed like a good idea at the time)

-Flaming back when I was young and stupid(er)

-And a few general warning posts for not quite towing the line

And anyone who's REALLY curious about what I mentioned earlier can message me about it, but it's a bit of a TMI so don't say I didn't warn you.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Chilly and magenta.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

:twss: you guys

Actual context was just awkward, I like your guesswork better. I'm going to pretend that's what actually happened and there was a mutual bonding over obscure pokemon references that ensued.

(in other words, I haven't spoken to her since and I don't think I intend to as she's turned me down twice now)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I found this an interesting read: http://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

For the record I don't agree with any of his anger/irrationality/hatred... it's just kind of sad/scary knowing that there's probably a lot of men out there who feel the same way as him. Kind of makes you wonder how much violence is caused by sexually-frustrated men.

77yLQy8.png

i cant remember if i've typed that i literally just died of secondhand embarrassment before but if i have, i just revived as a zombie and it was that blog post that killed me instead of sunlight or a cross or whatever. what is it with weird nerds that makes them think a matrix comparison makes them seem really deep and witty

dude needs help or smth

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That blog has so many misogynistic undertones that it makes his use of the word "feminism" almost laughable.

Feminism taught me a lot throughout the 80′s and 90′s. It taught me not to question women’s sexual choices. 2) It taught me to treat them with deference and respect. It taught me not to accost them for sex aggressively, but to treat them as human beings. It taught me that i MUST control my shallow, greedy, dangerous impulses but allow a woman the right to indulge in hers. It taught me to be nice for the sake of being nice and not expecting sex in return. To give all my emotional and platonic ability and not dare ask for intimacy in return.

No, just no. Feminism is not about saying women can [bleep] men like rabbits whenever they want to, while men have to wait for permission. Feminism is about saying that a woman shouldn't be placed under any psychological, politicoeconomic or sociocultural pressure to have sex with a man when it's not something they want to have with that man. For example, they shouldn't need to sleep with the boss to have a fair chance of earning a deserved promotion or equal pay, but if they want to have sex with the boss anyway, then by all means go for it.

By "accosting them for sex aggressively", I'm guessing he means rape. Because obviously, it's only feminists who think rape is inherently evil. By "treat them as human beings", does he mean that it's somehow weird not to treat a woman like a sack of meat to rub yourself against?

The last two sentences have nothing to do with feminism or any other social movement, that's just him friendzoning the [bleep] out of himself. Has he even asked these women on a date to see if she's interested in a romantic relationship rather than a platonic relationship; or has he just assumed they're not interested in developing a romantic relationship because he lacks confidence and self-esteem?

Basically, when all things are said and done, what woman with any amount of self-worth is going to have sex with a man who perceives every woman in that way?

• Like 1

That blog has so many misogynistic undertones that it makes his use of the word "feminism" almost laughable.

Feminism taught me a lot throughout the 80′s and 90′s. It taught me not to question women’s sexual choices. 2) It taught me to treat them with deference and respect. It taught me not to accost them for sex aggressively, but to treat them as human beings. It taught me that i MUST control my shallow, greedy, dangerous impulses but allow a woman the right to indulge in hers. It taught me to be nice for the sake of being nice and not expecting sex in return. To give all my emotional and platonic ability and not dare ask for intimacy in return.

No, just no. Feminism is not about saying women can [bleep] men like rabbits whenever they want to, while men have to wait for permission. Feminism is about saying that a woman shouldn't be placed under any psychological, politicoeconomic or sociocultural pressure to have sex with a man when it's not something they want to have with that man. For example, they shouldn't need to sleep with the boss to have a fair chance of earning a deserved promotion or equal pay, but if they want to have sex with the boss anyway, then by all means go for it.

By "accosting them for sex aggressively", I'm guessing he means rape. Because obviously, it's only feminists who think rape is inherently evil. By "treat them as human beings", does he mean that it's somehow weird not to treat a woman like a sack of meat to rub yourself against?

The last two sentences have nothing to do with feminism or any other social movement, that's just him friendzoning the [bleep] out of himself. Has he even asked these women on a date to see if she's interested in a romantic relationship rather than a platonic relationship; or has he just assumed they're not interested in developing a romantic relationship because he lacks confidence and self-esteem?

Basically, when all things are said and done, what woman with any amount of self-worth is going to have sex with a man who perceives every woman in that way?

"um if feminits were reallyly for aquality wouldnt they be called EQUALISTS?"

- men's ruights activist

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

i cant remember if i've typed that i literally just died of secondhand embarrassment before but if i have, i just revived as a zombie and it was that blog post that killed me instead of sunlight or a cross or whatever. what is it with weird nerds that makes them think a matrix comparison makes them seem really deep and witty

dude needs help or smth

Well, that's to be expected since for whatever reason you have a huge chip on your shoulder whenever it comes to this stuff :P

77yLQy8.png

i may be exercising my 11th amendment right to hyperbole

when you ccome across people w/such weird attitudes towards people there's little else to do but laughh and also hope to inspire laughter in others. rational explanations and/or getting mad as heck dont work.

wait is this our relationship problem, that's meta as heck

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

i may be exercising my 11th amendment right to hyperbole

when you ccome across people w/such weird attitudes towards people there's little else to do but laughh and also hope to inspire laughter in others. rational explanations and/or getting mad as heck dont work.

wait is this our relationship problem, that's meta as heck

Yeah man.

77yLQy8.png

I know this is a motivational poster, and that most motivational posters are complete and utter tripe--the one girls post on FB about how one day, the 'right guy' will magically come along are a particular favourite. :roll:

I'm also aware this is from 9GAG. It really is good life advice though, especially in the field of relationships (both romantic and platonic) because if you don't do these things, you can bet your bacon someone else will take advantage of the opportunities you're depriving yourself of:

[hide]anqlmpb700bv1.jpg[/hide]

I'm the kind of guy that misses people but never calls.

I don't know how to explain it any better than that.

• Like 1

A girl said her best quality was her ability to think outside the box so I'm currently giving her brain teasers. I don't know why girls put up with me.

Edit: she couldn't figure it out so I had to show her the correct answer by using simple algebra. GOD THIS CONVERSATION IS GETTING HOT

Math is probably too "inside the box" for her.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Got high.

Added sexuality professor.

talked to him.

hit on him.

talked about class.

then edm.

now drinking.

now my friend wants to meet him so they can hook up.

what a weird night.

Clearly your problem is you like tacos. If you didn't like tacos, you'd be capable of logic.

• Like 4

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.