"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

@muggi: Well, in any case, I don't think you need my advice on the issue. I hope everything works out fine for each of you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Was on a date with a girl tonight and asked her the usual, "have you been dating much recently?" She talked about how she was recently ganged up on by three guys and started crying. Made me really sad. sad.gif

Is it bad my first reaction was "attention [bleep]"?

Yes.

no.

Some girls unfortunately do say these things strictly for the attention or "advantage". Some girls really suffer. My latest crazy claimed to have been raped twice when I first started talking to her, so I was real sensitive about it. But then she told me she got raped again last weekend with a smile on her face and assured me "it was cool, I'm used to it". Which is wildly inappropriate. I figure what really happened was she got a little too not-sober and had sex with someone who she regretted having sex with the next morning. And then cried rape to gain pity and support in finding a new thing to have sex with.

But then, my girl's a psycho. Not all girls are psychos.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Was on a date with a girl tonight and asked her the usual, "have you been dating much recently?" She talked about how she was recently ganged up on by three guys and started crying. Made me really sad. sad.gif

Is it bad my first reaction was "attention [bleep]"?

Yes.

no.

Some girls unfortunately do say these things strictly for the attention or "advantage". Some girls really suffer. My latest crazy claimed to have been raped twice when I first started talking to her, so I was real sensitive about it. But then she told me she got raped again last weekend with a smile on her face and assured me "it was cool, I'm used to it". Which is wildly inappropriate. I figure what really happened was she got a little too not-sober and had sex with someone who she regretted having sex with the next morning. And then cried rape to gain pity and support in finding a new thing to have sex with.

But then, my girl's a psycho. Not all girls are psychos.

"i have established that this anecdote i've told isn't the norm for all other women but it's still cool to call women [bleep] if they confess something personal to you based on literally nothing"

• Like 4

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm not saying it can't happen. It's pretty cruel to preemptively label the person in question an attention [bleep], though, especially considering that if they were lying, not much was lost, but it's one of the shittiest things you could think of them if they were telling the truth (Pascal's wager style).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I only question such statements when they're presented to me so soon, like on a first date. Or in an introduction, or within a couple of days of knowing said person.

Besides, what's the problem? I don't say it to their face, I do say my condolences in case it's in fact true, and move on with my life. If they're telling the truth, what CAN I do anyway? If not, I'm not wasting my time on an attention [bleep].

Here's my basis: people don't like talking about terrible experiences about their life. Why mention it on a first date with a new person filled with new happy possibilities?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Something kinda neat

I gave my girl her first ever orgasm last night. She's never had one before.. Was pretty awesome.

Nothing new to report though. Things are going really smoothly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Something kinda neat

I gave my girl her first ever orgasm last night. She's never had one before.. Was pretty awesome.

This kid. Like a week ago he didn't know if he wanted to have sex with her. Now this.

*highfives*

Congrats on the sex big O.

Something kinda neat

This kid. Like a week ago he didn't know if he wanted to have sex with her. Now this.

*highfives*

Congrats on the sex big O.

No, I said I didn't want to penetrate her using my [rooster]. That's still true. You can get orgasms without that silly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well keep in mind the opportunity cost of refusing to have sex. If not now, then when? If not with her (what if she dumps you?) then with who? If not under these circumstances, then what?

Also if you're refusing to have sex out of fear, then you're probably making the wrong decision.

77yLQy8.png

Well keep in mind the opportunity cost of refusing to have sex. If not now, then when? If not with her (what if she dumps you?) then with who? If not under these circumstances, then what?

Also if you're refusing to have sex out of fear, then you're probably making the wrong decision.

Oh it's not out of fear. It's to keep a promise.

sig2-3.jpg

Well, you know my philosophy-- if you're doing something that's making you unhappy out of fear or obligation, then you're being stupid. :P But I'm going to continue giving you the benefit of the doubt such that you're genuinely fine with not having sex, and you're not bullshitting yourself here. :D

77yLQy8.png

Well, you know my philosophy-- if you're doing something that's making you unhappy out of fear or obligation, then you're being stupid. :P But I'm going to continue giving you the benefit of the doubt such that you're genuinely fine with not having sex, and you're not bullshitting yourself here. :D

As long as I have her, I don't care about full fledged sex. I feel like I love her more and move everyday, and she says the same so I'm really happy where I am now.

sig2-3.jpg

What is the opportunity cost of refusing to have sex, exactly? Will your dick fall off from lack of use?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

What is the opportunity cost of refusing to have sex, exactly? Will your dick fall off from lack of use?

No lol, I just imagine it'd be harder for him to get laid in the future if by then he decides he wants to, but has a lot of negative, unrealistic expectations about it as a result of not having sex sooner.

77yLQy8.png

A lot of my friends :lol:

I have several friends my age who are still virgins and seem to have perfectly realistic ideas about sex...

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif

A lot of my friends :lol:

I have several friends my age who are still virgins and seem to have perfectly realistic ideas about sex...

That's fine as long as they're not unhappy with their virginity

Agreed. It's not a common mindset but I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy.

polvCwJ.gif