Why the explorer ring is great

Recksash

The explorer's ring is more effective than a glory teleport when traveling to Port Sarim.

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rimpc8.jpg

I spent a few minutes making a picture for you guys. Hope the link works!

However, the explorer ring has only three charges, and cannot be recharged more than once per day.

-Recksash

ps. Please move to a correct forum, if this is not the right one!

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could just highlight the url then hit the img button and it will automatically put the image brackets up. like this:

distancetoportsarimpc8.jpg

if you have done the quest rocking out, it's not a bad teleport for getting fairly close to the customs officer; unlimited teleport and the restore run thing helps out after you've swam to karamja and been depleted of energy after leaving the rock.

i'll probably use the teleport for collecting eyes of newt and for thieving the files upstairs at the rock prison. a good thing about the ring is it can be equipped with a glory and not take up any inventory space.

another thing i thought of is quick banking for f2p fishers from karamja pier.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

*Cough*Infinte Teleports*Cough*

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

ok? Not really any discussion value. You just pointed out what we already knew -.-

Dont flame him when he's just sharing information. Maybe some people didnt know? Thats what this forum is about. Sharing Information. If you dont have anything to contribute to the discussion dont post.

Maybe be constructive and post other ways the ring can be useful?

Anyways OT:

I have found the ring is really useful getting to DK's. Being able to run constantly through the dungeon really helps save prayer and time getting past the whole area. And 150% run energy is enough to get you all the way to the end.

Another use is in pyramid plunder, if your agility is a little lower, and you *just* run out of energy after a few runs, the ring can help get you through your training without having to walk if you dont want to spend money on energy potions.

It is really amazing for f2p since f2p dont have any access to a glory. So its really a teleport to draynor for them. Very useful.

I think people dont give this ring as much credit as you should. It has many small uses that can really be helpful.

dawnsigblue-3.png

The explorer's ring is more effective than a glory teleport when traveling to Port Sarim.

However, the explorer ring has only three charges, and cannot be recharged more than once per day.

-Recksash

Lmfao. Get your facts straight, dude. -.-

But the Cabbage Patch Teleport has definitely answered my prayers. I've always wanted a teleport that goes to Draynor.

Getting there either from the Barbarian Village or Lumbridge was such a pain. >.<

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

-Recksash

But the Cabbage Patch Teleport has definitely answered my prayers. I've always wanted a teleport that goes to Draynor.

Getting there either from the Barbarian Village or Lumbridge was such a pain. >.<

LMAO. Glory tele?

Oh yea OT: Explores ring is great for going througgh mm dungeon.

LMAO. Glory tele?

Oh yea OT: Explores ring is great for going througgh mm dungeon.

F2p dosn't have Glory.

I find the teleport bad. Ewww Kah Bee Gee. :D

It has unlimited teles.

I wouldn't be too quick to criticize. I hadn't considered how much easier it makes getting eyes of newt (although I should have).

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

IMO, that's not the best part. Take the ring to Dks or Gwd, alch all the junk you get instead of leaving it...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

-Recksash

LMFAO. Why don't you. The explorer ring does have only 3 charges, he was referring to the run charges that the ring will replenish for you. Of course, you're too daft to see that.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

This makes it the closest tele to a spirit tree.

Only if you have a high enough farming level and a spirit tree seed.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

Oh c'mon this is just a place we can talk about the ring. It's a rather new item so it will be a good thread to read to inform people on the ring. Now if this was a thread about an old item it should be locked, but it's not.

I found it rather useful. Restores run when I'm mining, low alches random drops and after 30 it adds up for a f2p'er, and the teleport is handy. So for no more effort involved in getting one, you should do it yourself if you haven't already. :thumbsup:

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

free mage xp per day too?

you can go out with an axe and find enough things to alc for free

Free mage xp? Not much but I'm sure I could alch random items before I call it a night every day :lol:

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

No one has mentioned its ability to occasionally give you more runes when you're RCing...

Items Database:

When operated you recover 50% of your run (only able to do this three times a day), offers 30 free charges of low alchemy each day, chance of creating more air, water, fire or earth runes while runecrafting, gives the ability to teleport to the cabbage patch south of Falador.

It's like, 2 or 3 more runes. I received 115 Air runes on a run today when I normally get 112.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

-Recksash

LMFAO. Why don't you. The explorer ring does have only 3 charges, he was referring to the run charges that the ring will replenish for you. Of course, you're too daft to see that.

It was the fact that he was referring to the 3 charges as the Cabbage Patch Teleport's charges. That's what he didn't get straight.

Plus, he said "however," which states that his reference of 3 charges was about the Cabbage Patch Teleport. NOT the restore energy. Had he known there were only 3 energy recharges, then he wouldn't have mentioned it in a CP Teleport thread.

/endargument

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif