our bandos gdw situation

Great_one

Don't expect easy money to be easy. It being crowdy is one of the challenges.

trust me. i dont find it to be easy money. at godwars ive had one drop in over 400 boss kills. even with the 5.35m bandos hilt split if i subtract loss from other trips i end up having made less tha 250k/hour at godwars, now i how/think that will get better but i still make a point it is incosistant money. you could never get a drop over a 1m split and loose money or you cando as some1 did on this forum and get 2 solo arma hilts in one trip. and i still press my point as to why shouldnt a team of 4 level 110+s be able to have a world to even be in?

Because of limited server resources, and the sheer amount of people that can do bandos, it's almost the same as KBD hunting yet I see no thread on that...

Also, I'd like to ask you why you think a team of 4 level 110+s be able to have a world to even be in?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandos is fine how it is now...if every world had LS or there was more LS worlds prices would crash so low and everyone would be doing bandos.

okay mister solo bandos :lol: still though why should you not be able to do something because other players are doing it even when you earn the stats and make the money to get the gear

Okay turn your argument around, why should you take away our right to solo a Boss because we have the required skills/gear/experience to do it? Just beacuse you have the ability to feed a tank and pray protect from missiles doesn't mean anything...

If you made all worlds LS you would just kill of soloing, all of those worlds would be full as more people would go as the same situation as is now would just be continued.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

[hide=]

Just kill Zilyana, there's less people there because you need 70 agility.

if you read the whole tread you would know that you are spaming, but assuming you didnt ill restate what we are talking about. this is not me whining about the number of ppl at bandos this si discussign how to fix it, why its going on, what can distract ppl from bandos and so on. i have stated that i do, do other bosses(currently working on 65/70 agility right now) and i have no problem doing other bosses. it is just why should it be imposable for me to do bandos? because when i gdw i like to do a little of everything #-o

[/hide]

I just told you how to fix it. Adapt to the current situation instead of trying to "fix" it, kill Zilyana.

You're like a kid who has dropped his spoon on the parquet and now you're trying to invent a device that prevents spoons from dropping. Just pick up the damn spoon.

2480+ total

trust me. i dont find it to be easy money. at godwars ive had one drop in over 400 boss kills. even with the 5.35m bandos hilt split if i subtract loss from other trips i end up having made less tha 250k/hour at godwars, now i how/think that will get better but i still make a point it is incosistant money. you could never get a drop over a 1m split and loose money or you cando as some1 did on this forum and get 2 solo arma hilts in one trip. and i still press my point as to why shouldnt a team of 4 level 110+s be able to have a world to even be in?

Sort of offtopic, but if your team of 110+'s can't find a world, then it's not a very good team. Last team I was with, had 4-5 people, 110/120+, and could keep a world even from those large teams. Granted, I haven't been there in the last few weeks, but unless all the teams suddenly increased in size and strength, I think it's still easily done.

icecube7.jpeg

[hide=]

if you read the whole tread you would know that you are spaming, but assuming you didnt ill restate what we are talking about. this is not me whining about the number of ppl at bandos this si discussign how to fix it, why its going on, what can distract ppl from bandos and so on. i have stated that i do, do other bosses(currently working on 65/70 agility right now) and i have no problem doing other bosses. it is just why should it be imposable for me to do bandos? because when i gdw i like to do a little of everything #-o

[/hide]

I just told you how to fix it. Adapt to the current situation instead of trying to "fix" it, kill Zilyana.

You're like a kid who has dropped his spoon on the parquet and now you're trying to invent a device that prevents spoons from dropping. Just pick up the damn spoon.

well i lol'ed irl at your spoon thing but it is still stupid that something that is in-game that you cant do unless you find a mass team. and i dont want to take away soloing. i love soloing bandos when my friend lets me borrow his bgs. and as to why 4 110+'s should have a world to bandos is becasue we CAN bandos and we can stay for a good 3 hours with our team i said 110+ you didnt actualy think i ment 4 ppl at 110 combat we were 112, 117, 121, 128 with 3 bgs and a guthans tank. not to mention a fruit bat

Y_Z.png

The answer is obvious and im sure it's already been posted. It's pretty much the easiest boss to kill down there. There is no way to fix it other than making it harder, or the other ones easier. Why is it such a big deal? Why does it need fixed? Find new teams and or get better levels so you can do the other bosses.

and i quote myself. i do do other bosses but why does that mean i cant do bandos? if i can go dks should that mean that i shouldnt be alowed to kill the mole? because that is basicly what you are saying

Y_Z.png

Ok, this is what you do. (not that I know anything about the gwd, but this just makes sense to me)

Keep bandos at the difficulty it is, but tune down the drop rate

Next pop up the drop rate of better items (better than bandos) for the next boss

Repeat the same for the last 2

That would make sense, bandos for low levels giving lower level drops and sara giving the highest and being the place for higher levels

simple solution, move on to zammy.

its a bit harder to find a team, and the trips are a bit shorter, but you actually get more kills per run, and the hilt is actually worth more.

thing is, don't get a tank who has any lag, whatsoever, i was tanking a while back, i went from 106 hp to 0 in the first 2 attacks, damn minions got me, and he used his prayer ignoring attack twice in a row. :?

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

hate to break it to you, but it has been that way for a looong time. you always have to crash bandos, unless your polite and wait. but then again, no one is nowadays.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Is it possible that it is crowded because more people get a hilt from Bandos than Zammy, Armadyle and Sara? I've seen more people get a bandos hilt than any of the other three.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I went on a Mass Bandos trip today and we actually had no other choice than crash a team after hopping atleast 15 times with such a team..

Off topic: Why do people type GDW? It's GWD -> God Wars Dungeon. GDW -> GoD Wars dungeon? -.-

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

You guys do have a very valid point. Doing that would work, but I can see problems with that. Such as, say you get kicked out of a CC, do you all of a sudden find yourself soloing Bandos? I think it would be very complicated to introduce.

Also a point you might want to think about. We have yet to see a boss added into the game since GWD. As the number of monster hunters are on the rise, I think adding a new boss would be a helpful addition.

Goodluck getting Jagex to introduce ANOTHER boss into the game so soon. It took them 3 years to introduce the GWD after the Dag Kings, many of the high leveled monster hunters had been asking for a new monster only 6 months after the Dag Kings had been perfected. No new boss will be coming out for a while, count on it.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Another problem with bandos is that of Leechers, as in noobs that hop to an LS world because he knows there will be a team there and begins getting the minions each to under half health while the team is killing Graardor so that he gets the minion kills.

The other night my team and I got lucky, the second world we tried was open (and 2 bandos chest drops), but then a leecher logged in. At first we asked him to leave politely, then tried to lure Graardor on him (yes, you can force him to switch targets), then when I ended up getting chain ranged (I was tanking) and used up both of my emergency sharks and half a brew the leecher gave me a few sharks.

After his first act of generosity he continued to feed me when I would take damage. After a few Graardor kills like this he asked politely if he could have one minion and he would leave the other two to us. So after a quick debate in our cc we decided to let him stay because he had been nice.

This was the first situation where I have ever seen a Leecher feed the tank and ask politely to kill one minion.

I told this off topic story about Leechers at Bandos because it does apply in an indirect way. Because all of the LS worlds are full and mass teams of noobs cannot find a world the noobs that couldnt get in with there team just find a world occupied by a good team and they Leech.

I think the largest problem with Bandos is that too many low levels in black dhide that can hardly hit Graardor (70 att and str) are getting in with mass teams and taking up LS worlds. What they should be doing is training their combat stats to get better and to gain money to get better gear so that they can kill Graardor more efficiently with a smaller team before going.

The problem won't change because people won't change. People are too hard-headed to see that they are doing no damage to Graardor but rather just making the split lower for their team. But because people won't change they will continue to go and take up worlds from people who can actually kill him efficiently.

Sorry if I confused some people (I'm at work and I'm only typing this when I have time so I may have lost track)

Peace,

Dwarve

Such an easy problem that will solve its self if you just....

GET RID OF THE GOD DAM LOOTSHARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the ruining the game.

Its the only reason godswords are still so outrageously priced.

Its just free money from Jagex.

Nobody even has to buy it and you get paid more than you could ever make with any skill. :roll:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Nobody even has to buy it and you get paid more than you could ever make with any skill. :roll:

without ls, we'd have cs and i know most people would hate to use cs. the rare times you'd get a hilt someone else on the team might get it.

LS is the way of making up for not being able to split drops since the trade limit, there is nothing wrong with it.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

and i suppose you would like to give free trade back also so a team could trade there share and then go buy some money of of

Y_Z.png

You're dumb tbh... Bandos has always been like this, your observational skills are just lacking.

wrong. never before have i actualy had to give up because EVERY ls world was full there was always at least 1 or 2 that were empty at least

Y_Z.png

ok reality check time. if u play rs on weekends or summer time there is a lot of people on. when school starts agian noone will play during day(work, school) and less will play at night(homework). im not trying to age discriminate, i inclued college students. prices will rise--->less drops. then u can get into bandos--->people have less time to game.

way to fix bandos

step one-wait till schoold starts, or play at off peak times

step two-rejoice when school starts \' , then ditch school to play rs----just kidding, school is cool :thumbsup:

p.s. weekends will still be crowded

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png

Bandos is pretty much raped already, now all the noobs are finding out how to do sara and all sara worlds getting full. Only matter of time when Godwars dungeon is in the past and Jagex will have to start making new slayer/bosses/caves what ever it takes to keep the players attention in the game.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

God

Wars

Dungeon

God...Wars...Dungeon

GWD

Bandos is packed for no good reason. Zammy is way easier and you can get many more kills in. Whoever isn't tanking there basically takes no damage at all.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

what i don't get is.. why can't we use LS and CS on every world?

its not like it would destroy the RS economy or anything, it'd just make things closer to what they were before the trade removal, items would stabalise quicker, etc. :|

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.