Monday Poll: TET Monster-Hunting!

Rcty

This week, the TET has rented out the poll and wants to know if you would attend monster-hunting events, should they decide to host them. Would you go? Possibly go? Definately not go? Do you even know what the TET is? Vote now and discuss your answer on this topic!

>>> Vote Now! <> View Results <<<

Problems getting the poll to initially load? Try pressing the F5 key while you're on the homepage and it should load the new poll.

~Rcty

Rcty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I don't know if I would go, I don't think I'm a high enough level to go monster hunting. And, besides, I've been trying to goto a TET event for a while, but I never end up playing runescape on saturdays. (Sorry, golf comes first ::' )

ae84735921.png

Porsche: It's supposed to go in the rear.

I definitely would. How would it go anyway? Would we split up into smaller teams? Go with one humongous team? Do we use coinshare and have a lot of shares of D axes that are under 100k? Use lootshare so some people can just get one big thing? Or do we not use lootshare at all and have it just be a competition to see who hits the highest. I think those need to be some things that are decided before the event is planned.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Glad to see alot of positive feedback :thumbsup:

Just so you all know TET AU have a dk event this week ;)

13zwenn.png

I would definitely do it, I've yet to go DKing or even fighting the GWD bosses, it would be nice to have a sort of practice run with a big group to get to grips with it before trying to do it with a couple of others.

Dark_Jab.png

I'd love to go with TET Monsterhunting :) I like monsterhunting, but sometimes it's hard to get a partner -.-

It would also be great for those who don't have a lot of money, if we are using Coinshare :)

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

i would love a monsterhutning event. Means cash and fun :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I would love to go! Specially if we would use CoinShare. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sure I'd go, I don't have the levels to probably kill one but I think I'll last long enough for them to have some food! :ohnoes:

I'd go KBD, Kalphite Queen, DKs, Giant Mole but I'll have to consider GWD bosses.

ill go if there is a level restriction. i dont want to be going to dks with a bunch of ppl with like 70 range, 60 mage and crap melee stats that dont do any damage but get the split. :wall:

Y_Z.png

I'd love 2 go monster hunting with TET, it reduces my chances of dying, I can earn some valuable experience 4 future use, and it's fun :D

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]