Training

dragon246665

Lately I've started picking up slayer for training... While doing slayer tasks I get charms for summoning, lots of combat exp, and if I need to range/mage a task, I get exp into those skills. Plus, this always me to train most of my favorite skills: Strength, Slayer, Summoning, and Herblore partially, due to many herb drops.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I never train melee while not also doing slayer because I find training melee pointless without simultaneously training slayer. Other then that I chinned 99 range and am currently bursting 99 mage so thats how my trainings gone.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

As everyone else said, Slayer is the way I train my melee, though I'm holding off until I can buy another DFS to start up slayer again (22m so far, only 2m to go) with my new Bunyip <3: (Sold my DFS to get the cash for 68 summoning)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Most of my melee stats just came over time, from slayer, monster hunting, and from randomly going to different spots to train.

Although now that all of my combat stats are 99 the experience seems to come so much quicker... and I don't even train for the sake of training :|

All about slayer really for me, well atleast resently. I cant be bothered training on the same thing for ages, so slayer not only gives me xp in multiple skills but also a change of scenery and chance to visit some new places. I dont really range because i despise it :evil: and i train magic through alching and such

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I trained melee using slayer till I got lvl 30 slayer and a task I couldn't complete.

Then I thought its time to train my att, str and def to 60 to speed up my slayer training.

So for the last few days I've been training on the moss giants at karajama (sp?), good exp, lots of charms and I've made over 250k in a few hours (thats after training my summoning using the charms and cash).

To mage I generally go to either the hill giants or lessers.

Range chaos druids all the way, nice drops and easy exp.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I train all melee through Slayer/GWD/KBD/Castle Wars/ Clan Wars. And pretty much the same for Ranged and Mage except I never slay with them.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Godwars gets me a few hundred thousand exp a week... Though I'm mainly training through slayer now.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Everything from 70 att 60 str and 60 def has been through slayer. Also from 54 ranged has been through slayer. I've come to realize that slayer is either liked by people who prefer to gain skills for fun, or greatly disliked by people who only train skills for capes.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

slayyyyyyyyyyyyy

and if your planning on maxing total slay is best

for range chins, and cannon lol

and mage superheat and alc

StarViv.png

Melee on slayer

range on fire giants

mage on ...I have no idea how to train mage :mrgreen: It just has been going up slowly since I started :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

i'm training both range and melee in combination with Slayer.

Magic is mostly done with alching (it leveled allot when i went for 99 fletch :D )

stefto.png

stefto.png

stefto.png

Lifes like a nose; get out of it whats in it

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Melee through Slayer, it feels like a waste of time otherwise.

I don't bother with Range or Mage right now, I'll train those when I'm crazy rich (Chinning + Bursting Rock Lobsters).

Kostyaf.png

Melee: anything. Most probably slayer tasks or green dragons.

Ranged: Yaks for sure, with the iron darts that I made while training smithing to 50 for Legends' :thumbsup:

Magic: That's a hard one. Most probably High Alching maple longs that I have no other use for. And as I can easily do all my natures myself, I can make a nice profit off 'em. Or maybe Pest Control.