Tip.It Rank Rank Contest - Discuss here (no entries here!)

Yaa.. I'm quite sure there wasn't limit when I send my reply. As I also asked it from someone, and so I went over a bit. Think it would be fair enough, now that we know there is a limit to let us redo inside the limits. :roll:

I hope you forgot your sarcasm tags?

(Just to be sure: There was a limit from the start. Just saying this before we get riots.)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaa.. I'm quite sure there wasn't limit when I send my reply. As I also asked it from someone, and so I went over a bit. Think it would be fair enough, now that we know there is a limit to let us redo inside the limits. :roll:

I hope you forgot your sarcasm tags?

(Just to be sure: There was a limit from the start. Just saying this before we get riots.)

Kill_Life is obviously right. The rank contest post has not been edited. There fore the limits have been there all the time leaving the "mistake" at the people who read the rules (or actually didn't...)

20477083.gif

[Whip drops: 13]

Does it matter if we go over? You'd have to be one tight-[wagon] to void it if it was a couple over the limit tbh.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

i read its for fun, does that mean they can be more funny then they are serious? it would effect everything :P

Usually the funnier the better! :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Darn. Wish I had sent my entry in later now #-o . It would have been way better. Ah well, guess I will just have to wait for the next one.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Darn. Wish I had sent my entry in later now #-o . It would have been way better. Ah well, guess I will just have to wait for the next one.

It doesn't mean it HAS to be funny ;) All kinds of entries are good whether it's funny, clever or just creative/original.

I always try to encourage people to wait until one of the last days of the contest to send in their entry. If you have a good idea, that's great - write it down somewhere. But there is always a chance that you will come up with a better one!! So wait until the last or second to last day to submit it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

oooooo 3 more days now. i cnt wait. im so nervous :ohnoes: i hope i win. o and btw kill_life, will u guys check to see if some people hav similar rank things so that u can tell those ppl right away and they can get their's changed just in case? like, if 2ppl where to hav the similar ranks, u should notify both ppl and ask if they would like to change it.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

oooooo 3 more days now. i cnt wait. im so nervous :ohnoes: i hope i win. o and btw kill_life, will u guys check to see if some people hav similar rank things so that u can tell those ppl right away and they can get their's changed just in case? like, if 2ppl where to hav the similar ranks, u should notify both ppl and ask if they would like to change it.

The deadline is within three days, not the results ;) That will take some more days.

If two people have similar ranks, we won't send them a notice.

If one is allowed to change for any reason, everyone is allowed.

Don't worry though. Identicals almost never happen, certainly in cases like these. i would be surprised if there were 2 who are almost the same (unless someone cheated).

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Lol, just sent in my entry. I don't expect to be in the top 50 lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

but i dnt think there were even 45 entries lol

Hehe, we'll see if they say how many there was when they are finished looking at all entries.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

but i dnt think there were even 45 entries lol

Hehe, we'll see if they say how many there was when they are finished looking at all entries.

With all the people who've apparently sent in over 6 ranks, I wouldn't be surprised if there are only 45 legal ones! :lol:

Submitted my entry a couple of hours ago, good luck everyone. 8-)

I wonder who the winners will be and what the ranks are. Should be funny :mrgreen: .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Would it be possible to see all or the top entries once the contest is over I'd be interested in what people came up in

Top-3 will be posted, yes.

;) I have always loved seeing the top 3 in the past as well! :D

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!