Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Delayed)

Omg, im so there. Im getting extra armor so if i did i can come right back.

It's in the clan wars arena, meaning, you can't come back after you die. ;)

pan.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there if time allows. We should kick butt, then kick the cape swappers butt. Pwned.

If your organizing a team and you need fairly high players search hellsrider7. I'll do the war on him (lvl 94 :P)

lampost_sig_stark.png

Isn't there a limit on how many players can be in CW at once? Are they doing multiple battles between each site (meaning Tip.it fights against their first site more than once in multiple battles and best record wins it or something?)

I dont know how this is going to work when 100 people are alowed in Clan wars. :ohnoes: :?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I dont know how this is going to work when 100 people are alowed in Clan wars. :ohnoes: :?

Only the top 100 from each site go in, which is why people wanna use the FFA arena instead.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I guess the odds of me joining are slim as the most likely minimum combat level to join this would be 120+ combat f2p.

Why cant we just wait... its just one post on each forum saying its posponed... :cry:

How about combat classes?

3-79

80-115

115+

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

if your gonna try to take the best 100 from tipit....theres gonna be no one below 100+ there...i really think we should wait for new areas :S

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Too bad a little level 80 like me would not be able to partake in the war :P . Since clan wars has a 200 person limit...I'm guessing of course we'll send in our best and finest. Ah well, I'll stick around and cheer from the portal.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Das and I had a brief conversation about this...

His idea was basicly to take the very people we KNOW that have experience as well as 99 Attack, Strength, Defense, and Hitpoints, as well as a high Prayer level and invite them personally and list those as Tip.it's champions...

You'd be surprised what we can come up with...

In the mean time I've also resorted to thinking outside the box, and see what we can come up with as possible counter-strategies...

We (and by that I mean Das) think that we have a real shot defeating RSC and the best of the best that the largest portion of the clanworld has to offer... But without a doubt, if this is goign to happen, it will be the most epic battle ever to take place in Clanwars...

And none of us can watch it, because the clanchats are full...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Das and I had a brief conversation about this...

His idea was basicly to take the very people we KNOW that have experience as well as 99 Attack, Strength, Defense, and Hitpoints, as well as a high Prayer level and invite them personally and list those as Tip.it's champions...

You'd be surprised what we can come up with...

In the mean time I've also resorted to thinking outside the box, and see what we can come up with as possible counter-strategies...

We (and by that I mean Das) think that we have a real shot defeating RSC and the best of the best that the largest portion of the clanworld has to offer... But without a doubt, if this is goign to happen, it will be the most epic battle ever to take place in Clanwars...

so basically your going to find 100 lvl 126s and war with them?

im not angry or anything, i wasnt really expecting anyone who isnt 120+ to be able to participate, just wanted to clarify :P

polvCwJ.gif

You just gave me an idea. :twisted:

(That can be a good thing or a bad thing)

Of course, the clanchats will be packed but... isnt it possible to "Watch a friend".

If you arent in a clan chat, the portal asks if you want to watch a friend and then asks you to type in the clan chat owner.

I dont know if this works if the clan chat is full though. :?

Of course, the clanchats will be packed but... isnt it possible to "Watch a friend".

If you arent in a clan chat, the portal asks if you want to watch a friend and then asks you to type in the clan chat owner.

I dont know if this works if the clan chat is full though. :?

i think it would work. never tested it though :s

polvCwJ.gif

Could very well be...

If anything, I think Ventrillo or something similar and equally unlaggy should be used...

Hell, some people might even use the orbs to scout and shout where the piles are... (or do stuff like that in clanchat when you're dead...

@y_guy_4_life:

Yes, I am... and not 100... I want 150 people with 99 stats in att, def, str, hp, and atleast 80+ prayer... And I want them to have some experience in wars too...

Tip.it has these people, I'm 100% sure of it...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Could very well be...

If anything, I think Ventrillo or something similar and equally unlaggy should be used...

Hell, some people might even use the orbs to scout and shout where the piles are... (or do stuff like that in clanchat when you're dead...

@y_guy_4_life:

Yes, I am... and not 100... I want 150 people with 99 stats in att, def, str, hp, and atleast 80+ prayer... And I want them to have some experience in wars too...

Tip.it has these people, I'm 100% sure of it...

ok im sure tip.it has those people too. gl with it :)

its just a pity that the thousands of un maxed tipiters cant really participate :(

polvCwJ.gif

I don't know if I may war with Tip.It (I'm combat level 113), but I'll go watch anyway. This event should really be postponed, we should just wait for the new updates. And Tip.It may use my TeamSpeak channel if needed, over 500 people can join the channel.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

A temp private board would be amazing for organizing this... wink wink nod nod

I would also think that an organization of a cheer and intimidate group would be insane!

Also, whats the max amount of people that can be in castle wars as that would be a fun after party thing. :P

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!