Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Delayed)

i hope they (jhagex) can make is so that over 400 ppl can go into a cc and on both sides of the arena,that would be ownage! :thumbsup:

but im coming! \'

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks at tipit high scores then scrolls down a long way -.-

oh well most people are not really very constant tipiters

and a pic from the old one :thumbsup: we won becasue we had over 1000 players i think? ::'

tipit.jpg

tipitcharge.jpg

tipitcharge2.jpg

tipit2.jpg

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

If you keep the date, then how about making the whole thing a round-robin?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I believe it's too late to change around the rules dustin made. It's already been posted on each fansite, & it would cause too much trouble if anything flipflopped.

About me leading again, as Jcfc has pointed out, I will take the offer only if there's an outcry for my leadership. The way this is set up, level 126's across the board is the best way to go.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Stormrage, really, what is the purpose of you leading? Free to play is not your place, you are a P2p leader. How far will your 81 defence take you against RSC? Not very.

Dustin, I think you rushed the gun, horrible timing. Making it a month later would be far better. Also, RSC and Tipit first round? Why exactly? Also, we do not have a official leader yet, do not put one down for us yet.

pan.png

I pretty much agreed with what N_Odie said...

I never said it should be me who is supposed to be the leader, but I saw this thread pretty early, and threw myself up to rally all of tipit again and p[erhaps organise the 100 champions who are goign to fight for us...

I was never expecting myself to fight in a war, as I'm only level 103 f2p (109 p2p), and tbh, sometimes in a matched ops war with my clan, I myself dont even fight...

But I did a whole lot of organising behind the scenes, and did pretty much everything humanly possible rallying people and encouraging them to be on time, writing guides and all of that... I was merely offering to do the same once more...

That said,

I have a solution to this crisis about it being all in clanwars with a maximum of 100 people present:

Call this MSSW 3½ and not MSSW 4... That way, there is no doubt that this is a non-so-serious war, meant to keep the plebians entertainedwhile we wait for the real deal:

An all out everyone vs everyone, with a chance to hit your own type of war...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

It seems RSC has dropped out.. :shock:

What do you mean?

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Thats odd to say the least...

This is the one thing that is a 90% sure victory for RSC...

Dustin will know more about this I suspect

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!