Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Delayed)

This isnt a multi site if we only invite the best players.

This is just for fun, not all about excluding all of the lower level people and only letting high levels have all the fun. I vote that the first 100 people to get in the chat are allowed to fight, even if its a bunch of level 3s.

On a side note:

FUDGY999 FOR LEADER!!!

Edit: Clan cape anyone -.- ?

LOL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought to see another MSSW. I thought it would have ended with RWT updates.

Aside from that, i will try my best to come

Tbh, I think getting as many people as there as possible sounds like the way to go. I mean, if we have the world full an hour before, the others may not even be able to get a 100 of their people in. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And while Team Cape (39-Green) has changed it's look it is already associated with Tip.it.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

my stats r too nooby to qualify in the tif top 100 but i will watch it and cheer! go tip it! :D

glad the steel wars r not over.

i nominate dbz to be leader again. he already brought us luck and i dont like how the tournament is set really...

time to find out who the top 100 r...

I shall be there! Full steel Rune scimi! YEAHHHH last one was so insane!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Wootness :!: :!:

I hope im coming.. :pray:

TIP.IT FTW!!

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I would love to come! I am only level 67 though, so I might be no use...I might not go since school starts and I'll probably have loads of homework to see what I learned last year...I'll see...

Anyways, if I cannot make it, good luck guys...go kick some [wagon], especially sals, I cannot stand their community...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Don't really see why this was arranged when we know that a new free-for-all area (allowing for everyone to fight at once with as many as they can pull, like in the past) is due to arrive in a few months, but I guess there's nothing wrong with a little adversity while defending your title! :thumbsup:

Gl my noob TIF friends :lol: (no u nt noobs I <3 u guys)..

I won't be there... freaking 2 a.m. for me.. :wall: Ya i could be up but no.. I won't try that.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

I am sorry to say this, but MSSW4 will be delayed until the newest update to the clan wars system is released. The reason for this is because I believe that the new elements added by this update will make this war much more entertaining and for an event that happens 2 times a year that is something worth waiting another month for :). Also there is a possibility that the free for all arena may be just what we are looking for.

In the meantime any debates as to what settings the clan wars arena should be set to would be much enjoyed :P

clanwars_interface_english.gif

Personally I am leaning towards First team to 300 kills with a 45 min time limit and you keep items on death with magic, range and range disabled of cource :)

MSSW4TI.png

Personally I am leaning towards First team to 300 kills with a 45 min time limit and you keep items on death with magic, range and range disabled of cource :)

That sounds good to me.

Im glad it got delayed untill the clan wars update. <3:

Glad you decided to wait, dustin...

Personally, I hope that you wait till when the Free For All arenas come out, and fully understand what those can mean for us, before you consider doing the next MSSW... The Spirit of this event has been one where ALL people can fight for their site, not just a select few...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Awh, If they are going to wait till the new Clan war changes. They are going to be waiting for a while. -.- :shame:

But it should be better if we do it in the new clan wars.

Im just hopping it will be realessed before I start school. #-o

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang