Today...

Leoo

Whew. Now, most of my shirts and ties are ironed and my pants are neatly ironed as well! I have a couple shirts to iron, as well as a couple of my dad's ties that I've decided to take.

I wish I had the extra income to simply buy full suits instead of gathering piece by piece. Actually, my dad has a couple Italian suits that he got for a hundred dollars ... I need to find a tailor this weekend. I have like eighty-nine dollars on me; I'm sure my parents could spot me ten bucks. If not, I need to head to the bank anyway.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I just made a [cabbage] load of brownies :thumbup:

Edit:

Hot brownie dough :(

Now I'm hungry... My grandma used to make the best brownies ever. :cry:

The only non-store-bought brownies I have ever had were made by my mom. They were awesome, but I'm sure somebody else has a better recipe out there. Maybe your grandma?

I woke up and watched a little tv, then I came upstairs to find my aunt on the computer so I chased the puppy for a few minutes. Then I came online and made a few posts. Up next, Diablo 2, I think.

I woke up and watched a little tv, then I came upstairs to find my aunt on the computer so I chased the puppy for a few minutes. Then I came online and made a few posts. Up next, Diablo 2, I think.

Your life always sounds so awesome.

TV, movies, puppydogs, corner store, food, video games.

Why cant I have that !?

I'm in the process of selling two nitro cars on ebay.

It's going very well. I was expecting around £150 for both, but I had a guy email me asking what a buy it now price would be, so I took a long shot and said £110. To my surprise, he accepted. Now I've got another one, which I also had the same sort of email about, and I said £100 for that. Waiting for a response now.

I could end up with a lot more than I expected.

It's all going towards one of these:

http://www.wethepeoplebmx.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=373:crysis&catid=55:master-series&Itemid=1427

Or if I make a lot, one of these:

http://www.wethepeoplebmx.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=376:zodiac&catid=56:pro-series&Itemid=1421

Both would be in black.

It's been a good night so far.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Hot pot tonight with some relatives. Yay? (and 24 after that)

Yummy, hot pot. I'm going to make nachos with a friend and then eat them by the river. It's such a nice day today. icon_e_smile.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Your life always sounds so awesome.

TV, movies, puppydogs, corner store, food, video games.

Why cant I have that !?

Yeah, it is pretty cool. It's too bad work has to interfere during the week and next Saturday. That's 45-50 hours (including travel time, ignoring occasional OT) a week of my life I can't get back. At least I like one of my 3 jobs in the place, though.

Diablo 2 DID come next followed by several episodes of Kid vs. Kat, then a little more D2. I think I'm gonna go watch a movie... maybe a documentary?

EDIT: The puppy just stole my sister's Mini Wheats while she answered the phone :lol:

Pah. Boring weekend thus far. That will change tomorrow. First rehearsal for UIL, then eating lunch with a bunch of friends. It will probably turn into an all-nighter, although it really shouldn't since it's a school night. Haha. I should do my homework tonight to stay on the safe side - I have a [bleep]ton to do.

But I won't!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Been playing call of duty most of the day. Getting better at it. Is excited that I have no classes tomorrow.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Went for a jam session to a friend's house. For some reason, we never get anything done.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Finally got around to upgrading from an 19" cube tv to a 40" lcd tv, hell yeah. :thumbup:

Watched Avatar for the third time as well. :thumbup:

Couple of my favorite movies/tv shows won golden globes. :thumbup:

All in all, a great weekend.

Back to work tomorrow.. Inventory coming up..(1-2 hours overtime) on friday as well. Sigh. :thumbdown: