Today...

Leoo

Today, I beat Halo: Reach on Legendary on my own!

*puts on proud smile*

*sobs softly*

grats! if thats anything like halo 3 on legendery i think you have earnt a break =D>

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Doing OK, I suppose, Pinky. Feeling a little bit under the weather. I have work in a little over an hour. My best friend has been here all weekend, because my parents are out of town, so that's a plus. Umm, Jennifer is also getting a cold and wants to stay here for the remainder of the weekend, starting tonight, so that should be cool. I logged in to RuneScape and bought 87,825 Maple logs for 99 Firemaking. So that should come in the next month or two. That's basically how I'm feeling, and how my day went so far.

I hate people and the world they inhabit. I have resolved to ride 18-wheelers over beds of organic soybeans straight into Al Gore's house while simultaneously hitting every little man, woman, and child I see on my path of destruction.

No videogames to channel rage makes Kim a sad girl.

hzvjpwS.gif

I hate people and the world they inhabit. I have resolved to ride 18-wheelers over beds of organic soybeans straight into Al Gore's house while simultaneously hitting every little man, woman, and child I see on my path of destruction.

oh-my-word.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I logged in to RuneScape and bought 87,825 Maple logs for 99 Firemaking. So that should come in the next month or two. That's basically how I'm feeling, and how my day went so far.

101113181020.png

101113181028.png

What it do.

Good to hear that nothing bad has happened (not to jinx you or anything), unless something did and you're not telling.

:thumbup:

Also:

[spoiler=Was browsing Reddit when I found this:]

User with the highlighted name is the owner of a Subway restaurant; in his "IAmA," other Redditors are free to ask him anything and he just replies.

ownerofsubwayrestaurant.png

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

[typical OT reaction] Runescape talk...In my OT. What is this? Seriously, guys, quit talking about runescape. It's a pointless, stupid game. [/typical OT reaction]

I actually don't care, I wish I bought a holiday item a year ago, when they were 1/10 of the current price.

I've still got a Santa hat and a bunch of other goodies from three years ago when I quit. I wonder how much the value has risen. Santas were something like 22M when I quit.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Someone needs to play some GTA. Hmm... I think I'll go play some myself.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

This medical marijuana bill passed in AZ today and in something like 120 days it legally goes into effect and as far as I'm aware it's very similar to California system. It's going to be interesting to watch it going into effect and seeing dispensaries pop up around the city. I'm not sure yet if I will take advantage of it but I know I would legally be able to obtain a medical marijuana card. My roommate also picked up a copy of Goldeneye this even, fun! :thumbup:

tFtfA.jpg

So, my processor somehow got to 91 Celsius and melted a wire on my CPU fan. Had to replace it with another one.

And now, my processor underclocked itself from 2.2 GHz to 1 GHz.

I worked 14 hours. And now the only thing I can hear is an echo of my bosses voice calling my name.

made serious bank though :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ouch.

That's a huge difference...Is it on warranty?

It's five years old. It's probably dying.

Oh well, I'm getting a Core i7 or AMD Phenom 2 X6 soon anyway.