Today...

Leoo

Today I got the PS2 from the basement and started revisiting all my old games with my 2 younger brothers. My mom's in a bad mood, so my computer turns on and off at wierd times, and I spent 7 hours in Boston (literally, not including commutes, which were about an hour or two each) doing psychological testing just to be told "You have nothing wrong with you psychologically and are extremely intelligent." Thanks, but no thanks, I'd rather have gone in to school to take the exams I missed.

But, most importantly, 1000 PAGES@@@@

I got an anti-depressant as life has been sucking for me lately, and I think it's working, I feel a lot better in general.

Report card today... My GPA went up from 3.87 to 3.91 which puts me at 10th in class rank now (from 13th) so that was nice, and I didn't do horribly in any of my classes. Except my online class still isn't graded...

Just hanging out at home, relaxing, shooting the breeze.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Getting ready to go see a show that my girlfriend is in. From what I hear it's a series of social commentary/social justice sketches. Apparently her character takes photos of a gay couple and posts them on the internet, and later the gay couple commits suicide. All of this is done without any spoken lines and only the accompaniment of a string quartet.

Morbid, yes.

The other sketches range from sexuality and race to Twitter. Should be interesting.

Afterward I'm going to see The Social Network.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Nice. I keep seeing random people wearing them, but most of them are the criminals.. :P

Today I lazed about, and went to a nice pub/restaurent for the best burgers ever. Was.. most definitely epic.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I got up @ 10:15 AM, cleaned the kitchen, went to the Bank & went to the Mall @ 2:33 pm. I got 2 Simon's Gift cards. The Simon's lady was on a break for 15 mins so I went to Babbages to wait. I'm watching the Simpson's right now & will get on Rs after.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Got my car and my phone taken away. I knew everything was going too well haha

Oh well, it was my own fault for being an idiot and it was totally worth it anyways. I'll be off of TIF for a little while, I need to apply to college before I get my phone back :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Bunch of riots (mass fighting and breaking school property) going on at my school because of the hall sweeps after every class period.

School was smart and stepped up the security.

A lot of work, Steve. Yourself?

Tonight we're going to be BBQ and then go see a movie. I would go out but I have work for the first time in years on a Saturday, so staying out late would not be the smartest idea. Tomorrow though I believe we're going out to celebrate this kids 21, which should be a lot of fun. Then Sunday, probably spend most the day studying and trolling the forums.

tFtfA.jpg

A lot of work, Steve. Yourself?

Tonight we're going to be BBQ and then go see a movie. I would go out but I have work for the first time in years on a Saturday, so staying out late would not be the smartest idea. Tomorrow though I believe we're going out to celebrate this kids 21, which should be a lot of fun. Then Sunday, probably spend most the day studying and patrolling the forums.

Sounds like fun.

Oh, and fix'd.

Today I am having a really good hair day :mrgreen:

Me too! :lol:

Edit: I should change though. I smell like my girlfriend and it's making me miss her. :(

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

today i cry myself to sleep

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

i dont get to hang out with my asian bros cause my dad tells me to do my homework even though its all done and he has to check it

then he wont remember and ill freak

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].