Today...

Leoo

Well. Yeah. <_<

Sucks bro.

Today, I have a friend over. We'll be playing Yu-Gi-Oh and other children's card games for the next 10 hours or so. See you then, OT.

Today, I get to move this huge stockpile of firewood from the side of my house onto my porch because my dad thinks it may have termites, and he doesn't want them getting at the siding.

Won't be fun. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Well. Yeah. <_<

Sucks bro.

Today, I have a friend over. We'll be playing Yu-Gi-Oh and other children's card games for the next 10 hours or so. See you then, OT.

Trust the heart of the cards.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Man, I love having a friend who own a pizza shop. Going to her house with some friends to all play MtG today and get some free pizzaicon_thumbsu.gif

I used to work at a pizza shop. I liked the free pizza when I got it but I don't miss it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I considered getting a second job at Papa John's yesterday. Same reasoning.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Working at a pizza place is AWESOME. Even if you don't get free food, you will most likely get it discounted and the majority of people that work at pizza joints are really laid back and chill. Plus, delivering can be really good money (tips).

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

went to doctors,

first they think i have depression and anxiety, then they think i have asperger's, then depression and anxiety , now they think i have asperger's

doctors are stupid

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

So that drunk I mentioned earlier? Died in the hospital.

Natural selection at its finest.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

went to doctors,

first they think i have depression and anxiety, then they think i have asperger's, then depression and anxiety , now they think i have asperger's

doctors are stupid

A lot of different illnesses and diseases have similar symptoms, especially when it comes to psychological disorders. It's more difficult because it doesn't have unique properties on the body unlike things such as cancer where it can be detected by a good CT scan, etc.

The best thing to do would be to tell your doctor everything to the last intricate detail. It's better to have a right diagnosis than a wrong one.

j0xPu5R.png

Gotta go get my class schedule today. There's really only one teacher I hope I don't get. If I get her class, I think I'm just going to try and switch some of my other classes so I'll be forced to have the other teacher.

1 Week till I get my A level results and then I can see where I am heading to University. I've gone through the whole "collecting results" process before but I am really worried this time round. :( Anyone else in this position?

Phaper_Plane.png

1 Week till I get my A level results and then I can see where I am heading to University. I've gone through the whole "collecting results" process before but I am really worried this time round. :( Anyone else in this position?

I get my AS results, so not as serious as yours, but still scared bloody stupid. Such a change from GCSEs.

went to doctors,

doctors are stupid

A lot of different illnesses and diseases have similar symptoms, especially when it comes to psychological disorders. It's more difficult because it doesn't have unique properties on the body unlike things such as cancer where it can be detected by a good CT scan, etc.

The best thing to do would be to tell your doctor everything to the last intricate detail. It's better to have a right diagnosis than a wrong one.

yeh i guess

the doc asked me a bunch of questions and then finaly said that maby it wasnt anxiety but somthing else causeing all my probs. as from what i said it sounded like it wasnt anxiety

have to go get a test or w/e they do to find out if you have it in the next week or so

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

About to start my Lord of the Rings marathon I should of started last weekend. :mrgreen:

So no one bug me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Going shopp'n for some essentials today + apply at whatever stores are there. Might be getting my mates car next week if this loan he applied for goes through, which'll be good since I'll be able to travel easier.

+Next weekend im making him come with me to the "Mana Bar" in town as I've always wanted to see what its like.

Popoto.~<3