Today...

Leoo

Here's a fun thing for you guys to do -- if you're interested, that is.

Everyone ask me a question. Be it personal or not, just ask me a question. Actually, no limit on how many you can ask. I'll compose a list of all questions asked, then answer them truthfully.

Annnnnnd break.

Why are you so cute?

Whats the worst girl you've slept with?

:blink:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Everyone ask me a question. Be it personal or not, just ask me a question. Actually, no limit on how many you can ask. I'll compose a list of all questions asked, then answer them truthfully.

Annnnnnd break.

What kinds of surgeries have you had before?

I played Star Wars Battlefront II and watched Adventure Time last night until 1am.

The good life. :thumbup:

Heresy has been committed. Someone threw my half empty bag of sweedish fish into the trash during my Outdoor Leadership class. :angry:

"Outdoor Leadership"

What an interesting class you've got there.

j0xPu5R.png

I played Star Wars Battlefront II and watched Adventure Time last night until 1am.

The good life. :thumbup:

Heresy has been committed. Someone threw my half empty bag of sweedish fish into the trash during my Outdoor Leadership class. :angry:

"Outdoor Leadership"

What an interesting class you've got there.

It sounds pretty fun actually. That would be helpful for those of us Boy Scouts out there. :rolleyes:

My family was talking about school at the dinner table last night. My older sister asked my little brother (junior in high school) what he wanted to major in. He replied with, "Disease."

I gave him so much crap for it. I was laughing so hard. I was like, "Hey, uhh, I think the correct major would be something like medicine or whatnot. You can't go around telling people that you are majoring in disease."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Annnnnnd break.

Is your name pronounced Bows as in ribbons or Bows as in accepting an appluase?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Annnnnnd break.

I've got two questions;

Is it better to live in a comforting lie, or is it better to live with an ugly truth?

How would you prefer to die?

sup my [racist term]s\

if bows isnt responding then i'll play that game

ask away. no guarantees on replies however

How far do you take your relationship with burritos? And why is the Today thread turning into an OT version of "Like my status"?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Decided to have an avatar change today and a name one too, but the page for it isn't working.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why are you so cute?

No comment.

Whats the worst girl you've slept with?

Looks-wise; a 6.

Peronsality; a 3. She was hot as hell.

What kinds of surgeries have you had before?

None, actually. Unless getting stitches in the back of my head on my friends toilet counts.

Is your name pronounced Bows as in ribbons or Bows as in accepting an appluase?

Ribbons.

I've got two questions;

Is it better to live in a comforting lie, or is it better to live with an ugly truth?

How would you prefer to die?

Ugly truth. I'd rather know, always.

I would prefer to die alone.

Any others?

I always pronounced your name the same as it's said in "like a boss", kinda like baawwws.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Remember when maleficus revealed that his name was pronounced "Male-Ficus"?

That floored me

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That floored me

Nah it's Muh-Leh-Fih-Kuss. It was one of the nicknames you could get in Fable.

Also, I just switched back to that name.

Oh and I made a tumblr today. So you TIFers should follow me. You know, if you're into that.

http://austinicus.tumblr.com/

My college's website block has gone down so I can go on TIF whoop. Currently eating at my comp, nervously waiting to do a presentation.

One thiing I found out is that I alway over compensate when it comes down to big projects. I spend two sleepless nights trying to learn a new program when a simple flash animation would have sufficed.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So I was super tired yesterday, and I took what was probably a 6 hour nap (also known as falling asleep at super time), waking up at midnight with too much energy to go back to sleep. So I figured that rather than gamble on whether the maximum dose of melatonin would be enough to put me back to sleep, I decided to use the time to read a book. That passed a nice 6 hours till morning, but I keep forgetting how much energy reading consumes. Now its still morning, and I feel as if I have been thinking all day. My body is doing great (holding up a book isn't exactly taxing my stamina), but my mind is beat. Going to be a fun day I'm sure.

Lookie here, staying home from school because of [not going into details of stomach problems] and writing an essay.

Yay. <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That floored me

#-o

I was right the first time then. I always thought it was Muh-leh-fih-kuss, but then someone pointed out it was spelled Male-Ficus and that was what surprised me.

And now you go by Boros, which I've always pronounced in my head as "Burr-Ohs"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That floored me

#-o

I was right the first time then. I always thought it was Muh-leh-fih-kuss, but then someone pointed out it was spelled Male-Ficus and that was what surprised me.

And now you go by Boros, which I've always pronounced in my head as "Burr-Ohs"

I've always said Bore-Ohs in my head, but I'm not sure cause I've never heard the official pronunciation. It's a clan from MtG lore.