Today...

Leoo

RPG, on such an occasion it is ok to shed some man-tears...

I'm somewhat amazed my grandpa is still alive, but I don't think he will leave without kicking life in the butt at least one more time.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

honestly tho campbell's chunky soups are where it's at. so much flavor and fillingness for like $1.50 a can MMPH and it takes less effort to prepare than even [bleep]ing easy mac

What are your favorite kinds?

Oops, completely missed this the first time. My favorite far and away is the chicken and sausage gumbo. Steak & potato is also pretty good, as are the chicken broccoli cheese & potato and jerk chicken ones. Idk I've just been buying massive batches of random ones because they're always on sale at the grocery stores by me haha.

• Like 1

Just made a super dope lunch.  Porkchop with a Dijon glaze/sauce (My own creation: dijon mustard, some sort of citrus juice, olive oil, soy sauce, roasted garlic, parsley, hot sauce) and sauteed kale.  I've been really productive, waking up at 7am every day.  Granted it is the first week of classes, I'm bound to fall out of the habit sooner or later.

Edit: Also, the TA for one of my classes is super attractive. Not really relevant to anything, but damn.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Had haggis for the first time tonight. Was pretty good going down, not settling all that well now that it is down though.

Fun side story is that I almost put this in the relationship thread, and while I value my stomach, I don't think it merits that level of discussion.

• Like 1

Ironically the user 'Nom' is reading, while we're on the topic of food, as I post this :o. Although they probably named themselves after someone else.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Things you hear on public transit:

"Its my birthday today"

"Oh, happy birthday! Want me to suck your toes?"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sometimes I enjoy listening to conversations on the bus. Just as long as no one tries to talk to me.

I fixed a tap today. Nothing major, just the nut holding the whole thing down to the sink was lose. I have discovered the joys of pipe wrench pliers when working in tight spaces (never had cause to use them before). I don't think I've ever worked in such an inconvenient spot before (the nut is right up against the sink, and the space under the sink is occupied by an RO filtration system that leaves previous little space for the person fixing the sink. Also, all the hoses going into the tap are right up against the nut too, hence the need for special tools). Fixing things in my own house feels like victory, and victory feels good!

Things you hear on public transit:

"Its my birthday today"

"Oh, happy birthday! Want me to suck your toes?"

Did they want them to suck their toes?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Sitting Shiva at my grandmom today I got a chance to talk to my cousin who's a VP sales rep for the western hemisphere for Google. He showed me a picture of him and the dos equis guy while telling me it was right after he sold his Audi for a luxury Tesla because he thought his Ferrari was too loud to drive to his office. Oy vey.

I mean, he's a funny guy and when he isn't stroking his own penis about how rich he is, he's a actually quite pleasant. It's funny though, cause my family is hitting the age where memory isn't super great when telling stories about where things were and what became of them, so every time someone told a story about "back home" and couldn't think of something they'd turn to him and  be like "hey Google, I need you to Google something for me". Probably why he doesn't often admit that he actually works for Google. If you were ever to bump into him he simply says he works for "Hi-Tech". 

Some [roosters]ucking mother[bleep]er has scammed my rs account and has changed dp name and has made me p2p.

I haven't logged in since last March or April, and I wouldn't care if I hadn't invested nearly 70 days of my life into this account and I most definitely want it back.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ironically the user 'Nom' is reading, while we're on the topic of food, as I post this :o. Although they probably named themselves after someone else.

What an odd thing to read as the first post on a page while lurking.

My name is a shortened version of my original one which I took from this guy: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nom_Anor

I mourn the old EU, even though a lot of people hate the Vong arc.  Which funnily enough happens at the same time chronologically as the new movies.

p2gq.jpg

Today I went for a run in the woods ~5 miles from my house. While running, two prepubescent boys started shouting obscene words at me from up a tall tree - they rhymed with "clucker" and "punt" and were combined to make "clucking punt." Of course I did the right thing, which was to shake the tree until they said sorry. I left thinking maybe they, after all, were the clucking punts. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Had anyone heard of or tried oil pulling before?

I have not heard of it but it doesn't sound very appealing. To think that I thought swishing around mouthwash for 30 seconds was bad enough!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.