Today...

Leoo

Today I had table tennis and I went and played guitar at some show. Now I'm tired, feeling dizzy and I've lost my voice.

At least I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I got up at 5am and went to work. What a boring day.

Bought NCIS season 2 on dvd though. Yay!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Today I had table tennis and I went and played guitar at some show. Now I'm tired, feeling dizzy and I've lost my voice.

At least I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow :)

Mine is only a 3 day weekend, but I get it every week. :D

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hahahahah school can suck my [bleep].

I won't be on much starting now. I may plop in and visit those of you on the West Coast, though. Remember to lock your back doors :}

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today I am going to the local computer shop and asking if he can upgrade the ram on my laptop.

502 MB... SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T [bleep]ING LIVE WITH THIS ANY MORE. I'VE PUT UP WITH THIS [cabbage] FOR YEARS AND I CAN'T DO IT ANY MORE. I WANT TO OPEN A PROGRAM AND IT LOAD WITHIN 10 [bleep]ING MINUTES.

What pisses me off is that my brother's laptop has LESS ram than mine, but since he's running XP it's [bleep]ing well faster. I can't handle this any more. I want to even be able to play the small runescape HD :( I hope it doesn't cost too much though, I only have £40 left of my birthday money but my parents owe me about £80 so I'm confident I'll have enough.

We're taking my brother's laptop too since he somehow seriously screwed it up and I had to reformat it and reinstall XP. He lost all his drivers and everything and since then he's had no sound on his laptop and the wireless internet won't work V.V We're gonna see if that can get fixed too.

Today is my birthday.

BOW MORTALS!

Happy Birthday :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My laptop charger has died R.I.P. So I'm going to spend the next 60% of battery life doing something worthy and after that, I will brood without the internet. Gosh, I feel so lost, I didn't know I depended on the internet this much.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My laptop charger has died R.I.P. So I'm going to spend the next 60% of battery life doing something worthy and after that, I will brood without the internet. Gosh, I feel so lost, I didn't know I depended on the internet this much.

New charger! GOGOGO!!!

:o That's horrible :?

You need a new charger now! Go to your computer shop... somewhere... just... get it fixed :cry: :cry:

Speaking of computers... I am currently in heaven. I got 2Gb of ram now... TWO! The guy at the shop seemed surprised it was even running with such crappy amount of ram :lol: Ooooh it's amazing... opening a program and it actually OPENING in less than a minute.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

:o That's horrible :?

You need a new charger now! Go to your computer shop... somewhere... just... get it fixed :cry: :cry:

Speaking of computers... I am currently in heaven. I got 2Gb of ram now... TWO! The guy at the shop seemed surprised it was even running with such crappy amount of ram :lol: Ooooh it's amazing... opening a program and it actually OPENING in less than a minute.

My programs always do that, I'm going to buy another 2GB stick next time I go to the comp fair, total of 4GB then. :P

I went to PC World to talk to the Tech Guys and they told me to ring the peeps up and I have to send off my laptop ¬_¬ It is just the charger that's not working :wall:.

But on a lighter note, we took a detour to B&Q and I took 37 colour templates. It's like a rainbow in my hand :D so I'm going to go back when we need more paint and take some more. It was awkward hustling them out, I had to conceal them in my pants and it looked a bit... wrong.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Had some trouble with tif mods because I bumped old threads ;_;. Problem resolved.... I really should find a good day to do that Fcape, at this rate I'm not even going to be able to get the cape, thanks to lag...

School got done.

I am glad.

Not for me. :(

Starting from today, until next Friday, I have a test/quiz every day. And then comes review week. And then finals. And then I'm done.

Eh, at least I don't have real homework.

My sister's AP Physics class, of course, took the AP test a few weeks ago. Since then, they've been building boats - actual boats that can fit two people. So today, they took them to the school pool, and raced them. Pretty awesome.

Speaking of boats, today happens to be the Dragonboat Festival thingy. Yay.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I was doing doing the reading comprehension part of my french in class exam today, second period of having time to work on it, and I didn't realize class was almost over, everyone else was done, and that everyone was watching me and hoping I'd finish for about a half hour. Then I got yelled at by someone when I closed it, and opened it back up to look over my answers. I think I did good on it though.

and I had a nice nap this afternoon.

This getting-wisdom-teeth-out thing is gonna suck. All 4 at once. I'll be put under anesthesia that'll make me fall asleep. Haven't done that before. Can't eat 6 hours before procedure, which will be difficult. I'm hungry all the time. Then I get put on painkillers for 3 days. Wheeee.

Today? Forget that - The only thing I did today was catch up on sleep from my last exam. Right now, it's all about tonight, in which I plan on doing my typical revision routine of leaving everything to the night before an exam, cramming and hoping for the best. It's 1:20am and I have.. just under 12 hours to start and finish revising for a 1st year Contract Law exam for uni.

But on a lighter note, we took a detour to B&Q and I took 37 colour templates. It's like a rainbow in my hand :D so I'm going to go back when we need more paint and take some more. It was awkward hustling them out, I had to conceal them in my pants and it looked a bit... wrong.

"Hey man, did you notice that that girl had a massive lump in her trousers?" :lol:

"No sorry.. I was just trying to figure out why we've only got 1 colour template left.." :-k

"What the hell! I ordered like 38 just the other day. What colour is left?"

"It's that sickly brown-green template that no one likes. Damnit. It's like the templates just walked out the sho-" :shock:

*the two men share a knowing glance*

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh, Sam. I love you too!" <3:

"Get the hell off me man."

The book will be out later this year.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Today? Forget that - The only thing I did today was catch up on sleep from my last exam. Right now, it's all about tonight, in which I plan on doing my typical revision routine of leaving everything to the night before an exam, cramming and hoping for the best. It's 1:20am and I have.. just under 12 hours to start and finish revising for a 1st year Contract Law exam for uni.

"Hey man, did you notice that that girl had a massive lump in her trousers?" :lol:

"No sorry.. I was just trying to figure out why we've only got 1 colour template left.." :-k

"What the hell! I ordered like 38 just the other day. What colour is left?"

"It's that sickly brown-green template that no one likes. Damnit. It's like the templates just walked out the sho-" :shock:

*the two men share a knowing glance*

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh, Sam. I love you too!" <3:

"Get the hell off me man."

The book will be out later this year.

Kinda offtopic but... wow, mods CAN be cool :shock: !

This getting-wisdom-teeth-out thing is gonna suck. All 4 at once. I'll be put under anesthesia that'll make me fall asleep. Haven't done that before. Can't eat 6 hours before procedure, which will be difficult. I'm hungry all the time. Then I get put on painkillers for 3 days. Wheeee.

Getting put under isn't bad at all, you fell a little stabbing feeling and then next thing you know you wake up. Or at least that's how it was for me, I was out in seconds. I haven't had my wisdom teeth out (I think I made a post about it about a week ago) but I did have like 8 teeth out when I was a kid. The worst part was eating. Of course they cut into your gums to take wisdom teeth out, but I also had gum surgery which wasn't bad at all, i was awake the whole time.

Anyways tl;dr, you'll be fine.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Getting put under isn't bad at all, you fell a little stabbing feeling and then next thing you know you wake up. Or at least that's how it was for me, I was out in seconds. I haven't had my wisdom teeth out (I think I made a post about it about a week ago) but I did have like 8 teeth out when I was a kid. The worst part was eating. Of course they cut into your gums to take wisdom teeth out, but I also had gum surgery which wasn't bad at all, i was awake the whole time.

Anyways tl;dr, you'll be fine.

Yeah it shouldn't be too bad. But it sure makes for a kind of " :? :wall: " moment when the doctor has to tell you there's a possibility of fatality (just so they don't get sued or whatever).

Just came from the hospital with 3 new stitches on my head. A metal handle wasn't locked in the gym and fell on my head. First time I've ever had blood in my eyes.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Just came from the hospital with 3 new stitches on my head. A metal handle wasn't locked in the gym and fell on my head. First time I've ever had blood in my eyes.

Nice.. always a good feeling.

I would know.

TODAY I GOT MY PHONE BACK OMG@@@

woot! \'

I had left my phone on the bus a few days ago >_>

And I just got it back today because there actually are people who aren't [bleep]ing stupid \'

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png