Today...

Leoo

Well, right now I'm sitting in my parks office, waiting for people to come in and buy camping permits. I already finished the outside work for the day and get to play the waiting game. Sadly the waiting game will last another 7.5 hours. It's also pouring rain so I am doubtful of anyone coming out here to the lake with the dreams of camping in a downpour. I'll just check out Tip.It until someone comes, and make $14/hr doing it. :lol:

I also went and got a haircut yesterday so I wouldn't scare away the few campers that I will get. Later today I plan to go to my sisters soccer game (they don't seem to cancel them on account of rain), and meet some of her teammates. All in all it should be a good day. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

All these people typing about exams, and I'm on my easiest week yet. I don't work this week, but not by my choice. Yay for being a seasonal employee in a time of recession. So my time is used up by a combination of internet, Wii, PS2, eating and showering. Of course, I also went to Walmart a time or two.

Today, I will likely just be on the internet for most of the day, take the dog out when she looks like she needs it. But unless I get an unexpected visit from a friend (most of whom I haven't seen in years), it will be another lazy, do-nothing day.

Today I have to play a concert. One of the songs includes High School Musical.

*shudders*

What kind of concert is it?

Right now I'm wrapped up in my sheep blanket and I'm very cold and tired.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Gawd. I didn't think it was too bad. The first section was pretty easy since I did Browning and I could chat on about My Last Dutchess since I did it at GCSE too. The last question was okay-ish. I did about creating characters and stuff, kinda screwy that 6 months of work on Curious Incident came down to about 2 paragraphs and one quote.

Ah, I did 2 pages on my first one and only referred to other poems, not quote them >_< second I did a page and a bit with only three paragraphs and no conclusion. No quotes from the book whatsoever.

I need a new hobby :\ I have no school and I don't work or anything so all I do is sit around all day on the laptop and now that is getting boring :o

Perhaps I'll get back into drawing or something...

>:U

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just woke up, but I want to go back to bed, I feel tired. -.-

If it weren't for my mum I wouldn't have gotten up today, infact I would just sleep in every Thurs and not go to Tafe.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Bad day or so. Last night, a mother [bleep]ing brown recluse spider was jumping around my bed, so I tried to kill the little [cabbage], but it jumped OUT MY WINDOW. So I went downstairs, tried to sleep, couldn't, went back up, sprayed my bed with Raid, waited like an hour, then went to sleep. Today I'm hella tired. I tried to put together these metal shelves, but Sutherlands can't sell quality metals, so I nearly lost my finger thanks to some rivets and whatnot breaking off, and a hundred pounds of sharp metal coming down on it. I have to go to the doctor after my Accuplacer tomorrow to see if I need surgery or what.

AND I STILL HAVEN'T EATEN. Nothing to cook, especially nothing I could make with one hand. Mom doesn't want to cook. I am sad.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It was fun playing around with an allen wrench. :lol:

Allen KEY ?

AND I STILL HAVEN'T EATEN. Nothing to cook, especially nothing I could make with one hand. Mom doesn't want to cook. I am sad.

I get really angry and irritable when I'm hungry. :|

from the book we were studying

What book was it ?

I get really angry and irritable when I'm hungry. :|

I get aggresive and argumentive, and have a habit of yelling when I get hungry. :-w

It was Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy.

The weather is being rather nice today... I still suspicious of its intentions for it was only yesterday when its bipolar tendencies were revealed. I think Im going to risk it and talk a walk.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It was Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy.

The weather is being rather nice today... I still suspicious of its intentions for it was only yesterday when its bipolar tendencies were revealed. I think Im going to risk it and talk a walk.

=;

How many fingers am I holding up? Need to make sure nothing hit you on the head too hard.

My brother is a constant source of material for my posts here.

He's a complete genius and bit into a small plastic tube getting instant drying nail glue all in his mouth, real smooth. He came in my room like... unable to talk so I was like "Bathroom, now" and have had him rinsing out his mouth and listening to how he's an idiot for 20 minutes. He didn't swallow any but it was all in his mouth. When I found what the glue was it said 'Dangerous' and all that stuff. I've phoned my mum and dad but both their phones are off so I'll have to wait, It's pretty much all gone now but I don't know if he should go to the hospital or anything since it said 'seek medical advice' :?

Gawd he's an idiot. :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

If you do, make sre you let the doctor know to 'slightly' exaggerate when talking with your brother, so he gets scared and learns his lesso- disregard that, he won't learn, but get the doctor to tell him anyway.

im so dunekrk right nwow. hehahe./

gettingvfk cdrunk in sciencdsce id fun.

Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol.

How do you get drunk in science...?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol.

uim asslways weion iftif.

rosdfkl imas alwasyhs onm tif**Y

]

]

ewather baottls of vodkas.

]

]

I always laugh after seeing someone on TIF typing drunk, though in this case I'm not sure if Death is really drunk or not.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

]

]

I always laugh after seeing someone on TIF typing drunk, though in this case I'm not sure if Death is really drunk or not.

Either he's totally hammered or pretending to be drunk for lols, cause that is some atrocious typing.

Anyways, yesterday was my last day of track, so I celebrated my freedom today by... going to the dentist :wall: :lol:

Good news is that I'm not sick anymore and I might not have to get my wisdom teeth out. I was supposed to have them removed last summer, but since I have a jaw problem (It pops loudly on both sides when I open my mouth too wide or if I randomly feel like doing it, I think the term they used was "Subluxation") they decided not to do it. From the new x-rays it looks like I might not need it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp