Today...

Leoo

Taking/took I-40 when you went through?

Aye.

Currently in Knoxville, so I'm not gonna stay here for much longer. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I really need some new music. can anyone recommend me some bands similar to Janus and Dead By April? (otherwise prob better asking this in Music thread)

Have you tried Spotify? I don't use it myself but my friends all tell me their suggestions are a great way of discovering new music.

Taking/took I-40 when you went through?

Aye.

Currently in Knoxville, so I'm not gonna stay here for much longer. :razz:

Ah. I go back to Knoxville tomorrow.

I imaging that the trucking is interesting.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I really need some new music. can anyone recommend me some bands similar to Janus and Dead By April? (otherwise prob better asking this in Music thread)

Have you tried Spotify? I don't use it myself but my friends all tell me their suggestions are a great way of discovering new music.

I'd say LastFm is the best for finding new music, look up the artists you enjoy on there.

Gears of War 3 montage song.

Thank you for not using dubstep.

Today...Bombed a Chem test. Not proud at all. But that's what happens when you're lazy all week during winter break.

Time to drown my sorrows in sparkling cider and cherry flavored pop tarts.

*sigh*

@adrenal: lol so randumb xD

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i love burritos

I remember my first beer ;)

Eh ? What do you mean ?

Well....I figured a person who changes his name to "i love burritos" is probably either drunk or high because those are the only two times I think I have ever said "i love burritos." I just went with drunk.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

i love burritos

I remember my first beer ;)

Eh ? What do you mean ?

Well....I figured a person who changes his name to "i love burritos" is probably either drunk or high because those are the only two times I think I have ever said "i love burritos." I just went with drunk.

Well, that's what I initially thought. But why would you think the name change was precipitated by drugs/alcohol ? Secondly, why would you assume I have never drank beer before ?

I just changed my name because I love burritos and thought I was overdue for a name change. Dont you love burritos ? You dont have to be drunk or ball blazingly high to love mexican food

Wink was sarcasm, I was not insulting your ability of or experience in consuming alcohol. And yes I absolutely love burritos. I had Qdoba this afternoon and it was delicious.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Wink was sarcasm, I was not insulting your ability of or experience in consuming alcohol. And yes I absolutely love burritos. I had Qdoba this afternoon and it was delicious.

cool cool (i have trouble interpreting sarcasm through text, i apologize) i still love burritos though. i've never been to qdoba however.

re: stevepole, other name suggestion will also be considered, please do tell me.

Qdoba > Chipotle in my opinion. Plus they give free chips and a large drink with my student ID so I'm already pretty much sold.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

What a shit day today, I think I ought to have taken my brother up on his invite to college. I know people exaggerate but life took a crap on me today. Video games will cheer me up.

Gotta get my personal statement for uni applications done. The deadline is 15th Jan. and I literally only have this sentence done so far:

Technology has always been a prominent element in my life.

Better get started, it's only 12:50am.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Buy $25 worth of CD's, then use them as you like.

Frisbees, ninja throwing stars, storage devices, cool light show for your friends(put them in a microwave), etc.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today was an meh day. Woke up, was lazy around the house, went to work came back home and now here I am. Tomorrow I am going to the mall at the state capital with a friend. Hopefully things will be more interesting.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I keep forgetting to rego for Uni, Got until Jan 26th to do so. Like, I want to become a teacher, but that's also 5 years of stuck in a casual/Part time job, and if I stick to what I have, I'll never become a teacher, and i'll be stuck doing a rather boring job for 10 years that might pay wel and easily move outl but slowly drive me insane from the boring workload where NOTHING is ever different. :\

The other problem is Centerlink will probably not assist me ALL BECAUSE I'm under 25 and dad earns too much. Because apparently you're only classed as an Adult @ 25 to those [bleep]s, which is going to make finding a place to rent hard.

RYAN, HALP.

Popoto.~<3

Back home :)

I get my moped in the morning :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Girlfriend and I have been arguing a lot lately. Today we agreed that we wouldn't argue and finally have a good day together. About an hour after that agreement two of her friends showed up unannounced and invited her to spend the night at one of their houses. She agreed and left about 15 minutes after that. So much for having a good day with her. <_<

My night would be spent playing Runescape but last night I ended up staking away my entire bank so now I'm sitting here playing games on addictinggames.com since I just got done playing through NFS Carbon from start to finish in one sitting.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Went and watched my sister's basketball game. Then talked a bit with her ex boyfriend, who has always been super cool. They're still really good friends, which is nice, because now I don't have to not talk to him for my sister's sake, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just made one of my usual late night trips to Walmart to buy chewing tobacco. It's much easier now that I can use the car haha. The lady at the counter wasn't to happy when I pulled out 198 pennies to pay for the can of chew. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

My night would be spent playing Runescape but last night I ended up staking away my entire bank so now I'm sitting here playing games on addictinggames.com since I just got done playing through NFS Carbon from start to finish in one sitting.

Yeah I did that too last night. Went from being +50m up to -105m down :\ Now I only have 400k to my name.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah I did that too last night. Went from being +50m up to -105m down :\ Now I only have 400k to my name.

999134th saw me at the duel arena earlier doing 50k stakes and gave me 5M. I took that 5M and bought supplies to do barrows with. Made 3M there in my first hour long trip. Slowly building my bank back.