Today...

Leoo

I gave up on trying to understand the people from this forum a looooooong time ago.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Th best part about being a guy with a gay guy as his best friend?

Great haircut advice. And I'm not even joking, he's a lifesaver.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I fear that I may be becoming a bad person. About a year ago my friend was "raped" (She consented in a proper state of mind and apparently didn't tell him to stop) and she has just now come forward and told the police. The guy, another one of my friends, is now probably facing up to 10 years in jail and a permanent spot on the sex offenders list. The problem is I feel more sympathy for the rapist friend than the victim friend. The rest of his life is legitimately [bleep]ed all because she just couldn't say no... It's not like I don't understand how hard it was for her, she became anorexic soon after it happened and it must have been eating away at her mind all the time, but like royally [bleep]ing over another person's life isn't ever going to wipe whatever happened to her from her memory. And it's not like there's a "Well at least he won't be doing this to anyone else" result because he didn't even force her.

Normal people shouldn't be thinking like this...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I fear that I may be becoming a bad person. About a year ago my friend was "raped" (She consented in a proper state of mind and apparently didn't tell him to stop)

So... am I missing something here? What part of it is rape?

My own knowledge on what happened is limited because she refuses to tell me any actual details of what happened. I have to catch details while she openly talks about it with another person right next to me. While in class she said the exact words "I didn't want to report him because I didn't actually say no, but my parents made me tell the police".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Considering the vast majority of rape victims don't report or even say they were raped, pretty sure women who say there were, really weren't.

I take all rape statements with a pitch of salt, unfortunately to my experiences with such statements.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I fear that I may be becoming a bad person. About a year ago my friend was "raped" (She consented in a proper state of mind and apparently didn't tell him to stop) and she has just now come forward and told the police. The guy, another one of my friends, is now probably facing up to 10 years in jail and a permanent spot on the sex offenders list. The problem is I feel more sympathy for the rapist friend than the victim friend. The rest of his life is legitimately [bleep]ed all because she just couldn't say no... It's not like I don't understand how hard it was for her, she became anorexic soon after it happened and it must have been eating away at her mind all the time, but like royally [bleep]ing over another person's life isn't ever going to wipe whatever happened to her from her memory. And it's not like there's a "Well at least he won't be doing this to anyone else" result because he didn't even force her.

Normal people shouldn't be thinking like this...

Sounds to me like he shouldn't be at any fault. How is he supposed to know to stop if she doesn't tell him? That'd be like if I gave someone a gun and took them to Alaska to hunt anything that moves - then arresting them for shooting the wrong thing.

Today I passed out around 8pm. Now it's 5am and I'm wide awake. Bullocks.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Considering the vast majority of rape victims don't report or even say they were raped, pretty sure women who say there were, really weren't.

I take all rape statements with a pitch of salt, unfortunately to my experiences with such statements.

Did you seriously just imply that most women lie about being raped? :huh:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

In a teenage/young adult social setting?

Yes.

There's really no need to state those things in such envioments. As for Riku's case, I don't know how good of a relationship they have or the setting she told him, but if a recently-acquainted person tells you she was raped...chances are no, she hasn't and is just making it up for attention; from my experience.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In a teenage/young adult social setting?

Yes.

There's really no need to state those things in such envioments. As for Riku's case, I don't know how good of a relationship they have or the setting she told him, but if a recently-acquainted person tells you she was raped...chances are no, she hasn't and is just making it up for attention; from my experience.

Yeah for real, there was like 3 girls I graduated with that claimed they were. I'm not gonna say it never happens for real, but a lot of girls in the younger demo-graph definitely blow stuff out of proportion. No girl that was raped would ever brag about it, or flaunt it. That's the difference between an attention [bleep] and a victim.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I fear that I may be becoming a bad person. About a year ago my friend was "raped" (She consented in a proper state of mind and apparently didn't tell him to stop)

So... am I missing something here? What part of it is rape?

Legally, if a woman changes her mind at a point, even after having sex, she can call rape even if she doesn't say no at any point. The worst part is that if the genders were reversed the man would get told to man up. There have been cases where men have been raped by their SO and the police just laugh at them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah for real, there was like 3 girls I graduated with that claimed they were. I'm not gonna say it never happens for real, but a lot of girls in the younger demo-graph definitely blow stuff out of proportion. No girl that was raped would ever brag about it, or flaunt it. That's the difference between an attention [bleep] and a victim.

Yeah, glad someone understands it.

truestorybi.jpg

Legally, if a woman changes her mind at a point, even after having sex, she can call rape even if she doesn't say no at any point. The worst part is that if the genders were reversed the man would get told to man up. There have been cases where men have been raped by their SO and the police just laugh at them.

Meh, if it doesn't grow to physical abuse, once the women agrees to it in the beginning that should be it, I say.

siggy3s.jpg

That's actually one reason I dumped my friend (as in not a friend anymore) was because she cried rape to sex, prattles about it, but whenever someone told her or would represent her to police she'd say "no no, I dont want to make it a big deal"

...Sister, blabbing like that IS making it a big deal.

Popoto.~<3