Today...

Leoo

Started my mock exams in preparation for June for the big ones. I had English Paper I with the question of writing an article on living up to peoples expectations. Had a nice and long [bleep] and moan which was badly needed :P. Hopefully it makes the cut of being worthy of a good grade. :P

Come to Canada where 19 is drinking age (in most of the provinces. Some are 18 I think).

If I recall correctly for us it's:

16 - Drivers license

18 - Vote & Gamble

19 - Booze

25 - Can drive a rental car

I think that's all right (for this province at least).

I've done the wake up at 5 thing before (actually, 4:30). Cept I had to go out in like an hour, so the first hour of my day was a huge panic. By contrast the first hour of my day normally looks like this:

0-20 Lay in bed listening to the TV

20-55 Bathroom/Shower/Hygiene (I actually spelled that right on the first try :blink: )

55-60 Getting dressed

After that, its either breakfast or go to class. Depends on how I'm doing (seeing as that 'hour' can sometimes take up to 90 minutes).

Come to Canada where 19 is drinking age (in most of the provinces. Some are 18 I think).

If I recall correctly for us it's:

16 - Drivers license

18 - Vote & Gamble

19 - Booze

25 - Can drive a rental car

I think that's all right (for this province at least).

I've done the wake up at 5 thing before (actually, 4:30). Cept I had to go out in like an hour, so the first hour of my day was a huge panic. By contrast the first hour of my day normally looks like this:

0-20 Lay in bed listening to the TV

20-55 Bathroom/Shower/Hygiene (I actually spelled that right on the first try :blink: )

55-60 Getting dressed

After that, its either breakfast or go to class. Depends on how I'm doing (seeing as that 'hour' can sometimes take up to 90 minutes).

25 For Rental Car? But I already have my full licence. ;__; (Guess im not holidaying in Canada for a few more years)

Popoto.~<3

I think its 25 for a rental. Something 22 to 25 anyway. I think the states is roughly the same as us. It's an insurance thing. If they made it any lower than whatever it is right now, their insurance would go way up, so all the dealerships and rental agencies use the same age.

Public transit is decent where I live, at least as far as I'm concerned. I can't say I have sampled the public transit elsewhere enough to say how it compares. In terms of coverage, if you have the time you can get anyplace within the city by bus, and I live in a pretty good place, within walking distance of plenty of routes, so I can normally get anyplace I care to go in one bus. The main routes will be normally a 15-20 minute wait tops, depending on the time of day, and the slower routs are in the 40-60 range if I recall correctly.

I know that here in N-B, unless you're in the 3 biggest cities, public transport is non-existant. Even with taxis if you're in the smaller cities and towns expect to pay way more than in the cities, they charge for the road to go get you AND the road you do while in the taxi.

Today we hired our first female employee in 8 years. Brought a slightly different dynamic to the crew. We'll see how it goes.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today we hired our first female employee in 8 years. Brought a slightly different dynamic to the crew. We'll see how it goes.

I give it less then a week before someone makes a physical move, less then an hour before she's verbally cracked onto.

Popoto.~<3

Got back from Amsterdam yesterday night, was great and a bit of a surreal experience. Now back to reality.

What were you doing in Amsterdam :o? It's known for a very specific industry.

School trip. And the tour of the city we made included that specific industry you're talking about. Just to draw a nice contrast: the reason we went through the Red Light District was to go see a church. The church is literally a few steps away from the windows where ladies of the night offer themselves to men. Only in Amsterdam :razz:

Yesterday night was a great party, had been ages since I let myself go like that. At around 4:30 or something the DJ's stopped, and we (around 10 people who stayed) just sat around on couches listening to the radio and talking till the morning. I ended up taking a short nap. The atmosphere was great. Then I went home with this song on my iPod and just spent all day listening to music and browsing the web, all in all a chill day.

No school tomorrow, teacher's strike.

Try this: https://sites.google.com/a/unitypark3d.com/man-vs-machine/home

The record is hosting 1,000 people on the same battlefield without any lag. And it works, if you have a good machine.

It might be coming to a close soon. Also, it gets rather boring very fast. It's still pretty neat, though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No [bleep]ing lag in there... Was amazing, I managed to be in on the last 15 mins.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I give it less then a week before someone makes a physical move, less then an hour before she's verbally cracked onto.

It was within minutes that she got a few comments but for the most part, she's been well recieved [but my one co-worker who's a hyperactive nutcase doesn't come back from vacation til Friday, so that's when we'll really find out haha]

Got up @ 9:30 Am. Cleaned the kitchen. Wrote the Top 20 Weekly Exp Update. Went to Ace Hardware to get a magnet for the Greenhouse door. Went to Fred's to look for some Christmas lights but they didn't have any. Dad changed into his sun glasses. Came back home. Dad couldn't find his regular glasses so went back to Fred's to look for them but didn't find them. Went back home & he found them in the center console in a glasses case. Ate lunch watching Winter X-Games. Cut up firewood that was by the pole barn. Burned the burnpile, put rocks in the back of the truck & Granddaddy's old tractor cart. Worked on the boat steering was locked up & couldn't move.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Bought last minute tickets to see Tool live. I loved it, though I found it strange how much focus was drawn away from Maynard. It's like he doesn't like the attention or something

Bought last minute tickets to see Tool live. I loved it, though I found it strange how much focus was drawn away from Maynard. It's like he doesn't like the attention or something

If I remember right, he's actually very self conscious (so he claims), thus the eccentric outfits he is constantly wearing. I think it also has to do with how they record his voice as well. His voice is very "mixed-down," meaning that it is at the same volume or less than the rest of the band's sound, whereas most bands turn the singer up. His voice is the instrument, not himself. No need to draw attention to the person, or so the philosophy goes. I've found that it's best not to speculate why that band does certain things, it just leaves you muddled.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

If I remember right, he's actually very self conscious (so he claims), thus the eccentric outfits he is constantly wearing. I think it also has to do with how they record his voice as well. His voice is very "mixed-down," meaning that it is at the same volume or less than the rest of the band's sound, whereas most bands turn the singer up. His voice is the instrument, not himself. No need to draw attention to the person, or so the philosophy goes. I've found that it's best not to speculate why that band does certain things, it just leaves you muddled.

I thought that was pretty common knowledge for any Tool fan, though to be fair he used to be a little more like a traditional frontman in Tool's early days.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Got up @ 9:30 Am. Cleaned the kitchen. Wrote the Top 20 Weekly Exp Update. Went to Ace Hardware to get a magnet for the Greenhouse door. Went to Fred's to look for some Christmas lights but they didn't have any. Dad changed into his sun glasses. Came back home. Dad couldn't find his regular glasses so went back to Fred's to look for them but didn't find them. Went back home & he found them in the center console in a glasses case. Ate lunch watching Winter X-Games. Cut up firewood that was by the pole barn. Burned the burnpile, put rocks in the back of the truck & Granddaddy's old tractor cart. Worked on the boat steering was locked up & couldn't move.

I think this is how our posts are supposed to be in this thread, you guys. We need to be more like Matt.

Lol yeah right. [bleep] that.

I think this is how our posts are supposed to be in this thread, you guys. We need to be more like Matt.

Lol yeah right. [bleep] that.

So what happened to the blog? you stopped posting last Sat.

OT: Shit all. Family abuse, humid house, dad drank my alcohol. Only interesting thing was applying for a full time job. Im worried I wont be able to do distance Ed' for uni bridging course either. on the site the ONLY course it does via distance is Bachelor Building Construction Surveyor. Who the hell wants that?!

Popoto.~<3