Today...

Leoo

Polar Bears don't live this far south, bro.

Trust me, I'm Canadian. We ride Mooses to school.

[hide=And before anyone starts...]PMxxa.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Corporate party. Got ripped. Fun timesssss

new nick name for my buddy Zach is "Small Bunion" cause of his red flannel haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have recently gotten addicted to Dawn of War II's The Last Stand mode, ever since I bought the Tau Commander pack (which is awesomeeeeee).

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I have 4 day weekends but three 8 hour days. I don't even mind the 8 hour days if I can sleep in thurs and fri.

8 hour work days or 8 hour school days?

School days.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today my boyfriend and I set off on the 3 hour drive to go visit his parents. He hasn't told them he just got a new car and was going to surprise them, only after a few minutes of being on the motorway his car broke and we were stuck driving at no more than 40mph to get to a garage then back home. We're going to have to try again next weekend or the weekend after when it's fixed.

It's a real disappointment though, and next weekend we'll both be wanting to play Kingdoms of Amalur :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's not a new car if it broke down lol. Anyway, hope it works next time you try it.

As for me, was with some friends yesterday, and we played WoW. Was actually my first time playing that game, and now I truly can't understand how so many people stay stuck to it, addicted. It seems more like the kind of game I'd play when bored and that I don't know what to do, meaning I probably never will play it again.

As for me, was with some friends yesterday, and we played WoW. Was actually my first time playing that game, and now I truly can't understand how so many people stay stuck to it, addicted. It seems more like the kind of game I'd play when bored and that I don't know what to do, meaning I probably never will play it again.

Isn't that how most people got into RuneScape though? I think MMOs in general are an exercise in avoiding boredom.

made a Garlic Tofu and Vege Stir Fry for dinner which is orgasmic, and soon im leaving to go to a party, first time since October.

It doesn't sound great. Could you provide a picture?

51287.jpg

T'was good, the party however...not so good. I wont go into details, not my position.

Popoto.~<3

If not for the tofu, that might be appetizing to me. Are you a vegetarian or do you just by chance like tofu?

And parties never do seem to go your way. Keep trying though, no giving up Tim :)

Good night/date. Finally got around to seeing ferris bueller's day off. Very funny movie. One of those movies that everyone has to see sooner or later. Other than that, I've been fairly unproductive today, just the way I like it. I would like to get up a bit earlier tomorrow though, since I don't like how fast late afternoon gets to you when your taking your morning shower when most people eat lunch. I also don't like waking up that hungry.

Mostly trying to look for healthier alternatives for meals etc. Since I dont get paid enough to pay mom rent now, im instead paying a good chunk of the Internet and buying the majority of my food. Plus I do all my washing/cleaning myself anyway so that's not much of a difference. Also bought a new pair of skate shoes. Only $20, a skate shop at the local markets went under business and was selling a [bleep]ton of shoes cheap so I bought myself a nice pair of Globes. ^^

Oh, almost died last night too. as I was travelling around the local dam, my fuses blew for my front lights. I was driving at 2am in the dark, in thick fog, relying on Hazard light reflections off the fog to see the road.

It was easily the most scary thing I've done yet. :|

Popoto.~<3

12 hours of drinkings followed by 18 hours of work [bleep]ing sucks

Tim, that party last night sure did suck. One of the girls there broke down because we were telling her to not see her ex because she pretty much has destroyed him. She had a [bleep] at me because she thought she knew what would help him more than me, his best friend. He eventually got invited over and from the moment they met up I knew things were going to go to shit, and they did. She tried attack a man who has passed out drunk on the neighbour's yard because she thought he was spying on the whole thing. Someone was spying on the whole thing, but he ran off.

So remember kids, don't ever stick dick in crazy. She'll break you one day and try to assault your best friend and nearly every guy.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Tim, that party last night sure did suck. One of the girls there broke down because we were telling her to not see her ex because she pretty much has destroyed him. She had a [bleep] at me because she thought she knew what would help him more than me, his best friend. He eventually got invited over and from the moment they met up I knew things were going to go to shit, and they did. She tried attack a man who has passed out drunk on the neighbour's yard because she thought he was spying on the whole thing. Someone was spying on the whole thing, but he ran off.

So remember kids, don't ever stick dick in crazy. She'll break you one day and try to assault your best friend and nearly every guy.

I second this notion, as I've witnessed my own ex literally try to murder someone.

I hope to never date a lunatic. My current seems to be pretty grounded in reality. The topic of religion finally got around tonight, and it turns out that while neither of us are very religious, we both belong to the same faith. Bonus points :thumbsup:

I don't even know how I brought that up, I just know I did a damn fine job of it. Score another one for instinct and poor memory.

Night.

Ergh, I hate it.

I have to wake up at 6pm to start walking/jog because I wanna get in shape again, but my body doesnt want to wake up at that time. I love to sleep, but my mind doesnt wanna go to bed. It's so annoying...

Popoto.~<3

Just force yourself out of bed at 6am one morning. You'll end up getting tired earlier the day after, thus going to bed earlier. Trick to get yourself out of bed: remove your alarm clock from your bedside table and set it on the floor a step or two, three from your bed. That way, you'll have to get out of bed to turn off the alarm.

I'm sick of this damn cold wave. Spring, hurry the hell up and come over here.