Today...

Leoo

This is the tattoo I want, on my right shoulder. It does have deeper meaning to me than what those who know what it is would first think.

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This is the tattoo I want, on my right shoulder. It does have deeper meaning to me than what those who know what it is would first think.

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

Pyro irl?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Good news everybody. The tests came up normal.

Bad news: I probably have epilepsy and I'm now on meds and can't drive for another 3 months.

Sorry to hear that, but if it's fairly mild then it probably won't come up much. My mum has epilepsy and has had maybe 5 fits over the last 15 years, most of them being caused by a combination of forgetting meds & high stress.

Not being able to drive sucks though =/

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

Pyro irl?

I sure am, gone through a few bottles of lighter fluid for my zippo, which I lost the other week, and that's without using it to light anything due to the fire danger. That and the pyro is often considered chaotic neutral, which I heavily align myself to.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

Pyro irl?

I sure am, gone through a few bottles of lighter fluid for my zippo, which I lost the other week, and that's without using it to light anything due to the fire danger. That and the pyro is often considered chaotic neutral, which I heavily align myself to.

team-fortess-2-dungeons-and-dragons-rpg-classes.jpg

Please give me a link to the one that you are looking at. :blink:

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

I like it, that is where I got my first one :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Pyro_Decal_Black.png

Pyro irl?

Am I right in thinking that the deeper meaning to your tattoo is D&D? Or is the chaotic neutral also something in cosmology?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Back from the hospital. My heart exploded.

I don't suppose you want to clarify this? I'm going to go with some sort of heart attack for now so I'm glad your better (and alive).

I pulled an all nighter last night, which made class less than fun today. I had a nap, and I got up a lot sooner that I thought I would. I might even make it back to bed close to my normal time tonight.

Must've been a pretty good hospital.

Today my lab partner was in a hurry because he (a male, to my dismay) needed to study for a test. I told him to slow down, he's knocking everything around, and lots of the procedures need extreme care. "NAH MAN GOTTA DO THIS REAL FAST GOTTA STUDY" is what he replied, right before tipping over the bunsen burner onto his notes.

He was all :ohnoes: trying to extinguish a never ending flame of gas but I was all l :ugeek: and leaned over and turned off the gas. Everything went out instantly and he listened to my directions from then on :thumbup: .

hiccup.png

Must've been a pretty good hospital.

Today my lab partner was in a hurry because he (a male, to my dismay) needed to study for a test. I told him to slow down, he's knocking everything around, and lots of the procedures need extreme care. "NAH MAN GOTTA DO THIS REAL FAST GOTTA STUDY" is what he replied, right before tipping over the bunsen burner onto his notes.

He was all :ohnoes: trying to extinguish a never ending flame of gas but I was all l :ugeek: and leaned over and turned off the gas. Everything went out instantly and he listened to my directions from then on :thumbup: .

And this man wants to become a doctor?

Oh dear.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I won an $8,000 scholarship from the school I'm going to. :thumbup:

Mother [bleep]er.

Scholarships are next to impossible to get in Australia unless you practically BLITZED the Year 12 HSC exams, and by that, I mean you're lucky to have 2 per school, then them all vs'ing each other to get only 5 Grants. It's retarded because they base it on raw grades as opposed to skill and determination.

Speak of this, I'm not sure I got into Uni. I havent had any contact about it so far, which has thrown me around because if I dont get in, I lost my major paying job PLUS my chance to ah forget it. too stuffed to type a full rant.

Popoto.~<3

Like you won as in like anyone attending could apply, or you won as in you obtained it through the uni?

Either way congratz, don't spend all the check change money you get :thumbup:

I plan on doing a junior recital this year with a colleague at uni. She will be playing trombone and I shall be playing euphonium. We HOPE to have this recital on April 1st. Our goal is for each of us to have 2-3 pieces prepared and a duet to finish off the recital. When we do the duet, we will come out with the opposite instruments. I can't play trombone worth a lick and she can't play euphonium to saver her life. We will start the duet playing horribly...stop, the look at each other and switch instruments and start the duet correctly. Our direct of bands was the one who suggested it so we are going to do it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Like you won as in like anyone attending could apply, or you won as in you obtained it through the uni?

The requirements were:

Be an incoming freshman

Rank in the top 15% of graduating class, or

Score an 1100 or higher on the SAT (without writing), or

Score a 24 or higher on the ACT

If awarded, must maintain a 3.0 GPA to receive annual renewal

Not exactly hard, but they were only giving out 150 of the scholarships.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The euphonium is easily one of the most hilarious instruments there is

EUPHONIUM HERO

I actually have two shirts about euphonium, both of which was given to me by a friend during this christmas.

[hide=]

svjlw3.png

Euphonium hero!!

and my favorite,

25z2yiu.png

Eat, sleep, euphonium.

She made the second shirt, so it means a lot to me :thumbup:

[/hide]

The requirements were:

•Be an incoming freshman

•Rank in the top 15% of graduating class, or

•Score an 1100 or higher on the SAT (without writing), or

•Score a 24 or higher on the ACT

•If awarded, must maintain a 3.0 GPA to receive annual renewal

Not exactly hard, but they were only giving out 150 of the scholarships.

That sounds a lot like the 'promise' scholarship here is WV. Our scores were lower, I think ACT was 23, don't remember SAT, and the amount was 6,000.

Not bad though regardless :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

The heck? The clarinet section in my band totally made an "Eat, Sleep, Clarinet" section shirt last year.

It's a common theme, especially in band at uni. The band this year made shirts for sections. The front was done by our drum major using stencils. It says low brass and has a bass clef on it, I painted it red a black. On the back I hand painted, "Kicking brass since 2000" which is the year I started middle school band. It looks really sketchy and I rarely wear it, so I'm not going to post a picture of it :unsure:

Ah good times <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

The heck? The clarinet section in my band totally made an "Eat, Sleep, Clarinet" section shirt last year.

It's a common theme, especially in band at uni. The band this year made shirts for sections. The front was done by our drum major using stencils. It says low brass and has a bass clef on it, I painted it red a black. On the back I hand painted, "Kicking brass since 2000" which is the year I started middle school band. It looks really sketchy and I rarely wear it, so I'm not going to post a picture of it :unsure:

Ah good times <3:

You are an idea thief! Last year my section (saxophones!) made shirts so that when the entire section lined up we spelled "SAXOPHONES KICK BRASS!"

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ah good times <3:

You are an idea thief! Last year my section (saxophones!) made shirts so that when the entire section lined up we spelled "SAXOPHONES KICK BRASS!"

Hmm, this reminds me of this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9EBcNEKkcY

Skip to 0:17

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I've been in Iowa for a week and a half or so. I honestly can't wait to go home on Sunday. I miss my girlfriend like crazy and I think it's safe to say she misses me just as much lol. She texts/calls me about a million times a day telling me so. I've been spending most of my time up here playing Runescape and Jetpack Joyride on my dad's iPad.

This last weekend I went to Cedar Rapids to hang out with my friends for a few days. I got to hang out with my best friend for the first time in about 8 months. It was a great time, but I probably won't see him for a few years now. He's going to college in Florida and I'll be in Missouri.

Oh, and the whole reason I came up here was to tutor my cousin in algebra. He hasn't showed up to be tutored once, despite my mom calling his mom, his mom talking to him about it, and his mom threatening to take his car for a few weeks if he doesn't come over... :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.