Today...

Leoo

From one middle of nowhere state to another middle of nowhere state?

BTW what do you do for fun in Missouri other than your girlfriend?

When I lived in Missouri I would go to a card shop and play Magic on Friday nights. We also had a movie theater, a local pie shop and a decent gym with an indoor pool to hang out at. Our mall was Wal-Mart.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

From one middle of nowhere state to another middle of nowhere state?

BTW what do you do for fun in Missouri other than your girlfriend?

I lived in Iowa all my life, so I'm just up here visiting family. We moved to Missouri because my great grandparents live there. So the reason for both middle of nowhere states is family.

As for fun in Missouri, I live about 5 miles away from a disc golf course, so I drive there whenever it's nice out and play a few rounds. Other than that, if I'm ever bored I drive to Springfield which is about 10 mintues from Ozark. There's a TON of stuff to do in Springfield, it's a pretty large city. Lots of restaurants, a huge mall, etc. My girlfriend and I go to the mall quite a bit, mostly to just walk around and look at cool stuff while spending time together.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

There's actually a plus side to not being able to drive for 3 months. I can't be deso. The RTA finally pulled through for once.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Not sure if I should exercise indoors or risk going out in the cold weather to my rowing machine in the garage. Spring/summer really needs to start making its way, give us a couple of degrees of warmth.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

i MISSED YTOU aDRENDAL. aND i MISSED YOU ALCOHOL. ZYOU TOOK AWAY MY SADNESS.

[bleep] I was wrecked.

that was not even 12 hours ago.

go black out again. you're not doing it right.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've noticed I've been more tired lately, even though I get a normal amount of sleep.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[bleep] I was wrecked.

that was not even 12 hours ago.

go black out again. you're not doing it right.

I'm too hardened for that man. Besides, I woke up at 5 to piss and vomit and then passed out again.

[bleep] I was wrecked.

:thumbsup:

Not much happening right now. Into the third season of Babylon 5, and it just keeps getting better. Just a spectacular show, and I can't believe I never watched it before. It also got warm today, at around freezing or maybe even a little above. I wish we could get a little consistency in the temperature even if we can't get any in the other aspects of the weather.

Oh, and I have what I suspect is a dehydration headache, but I'm not the least bit thirsty. Just the opposite. Haven't been thristy since it started <_<

[bleep] I was wrecked.

lol

yeah i went out with a few friends last night. [bleep]heads didn't get as drunk as me and kept talking bs (who they've [bleep]ed and what "[bleep]es" they're chasing after, I cannot make this stuff up) while I was trying to pass out. consequently no sleep last night.

need to go into uni on monday need to fix up a few things

such shitty weather in sydney. good god, make it shine

I've drank and TIF'd

Glorious fun.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Found out my meds adversely affect the effect alcohol has on me. Which explains how I got wrecked on like 10 ciders and a really cheap bourbon, even though I asked the guy for whiskey.

Drinking and TIF'ing is just how good this forum is. I do it from time to time, but I don't usually post much when I do. And no I'm not drunk right now.

Hmm... a heineken would be good right now, it would go great with this music theory homework I am doing. It's bull shit anyway :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

... on a semi related note, my parents got pulled over by patrol cops today. It was most certainly an interesting experience. I've told them they're terrible drivers, but they only listen when it's told by the cops. Why don't people just learn?

Oh, and they weren't drunk or anything. It was also the part that made it funny.