Today...

Leoo

I don't think I've reached the drunken stage on the internet yet. I do realise that I post less coherently when having a drink, but I've never had a problem with spelling/typos unless the chatting platform is very spontaneous. I do happen to write the complete opposite of what I'm saying at that state though, with 'typos' that could literally be the inverse of what I intend to say (unfortunately, I cannot think of any good examples).

On a more relevant note: I've been having a lazy day today. I was as productive as a brick wall for the past 3 days.

Oh? Did something amazing happen?

Hehe. It wasn't something amazing, but it was pretty good turn of events.

Welcome back!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Worked out two days in a row now, so I'm sore as hell. I need to go to sleep, I have to be up in 6 hours. But I'm hungry. Life is tough guys.

Positive note: I haven't had a cigarette in a week. It has actually been kinda tough at times, usually just when I walk past someone who is smoking. I think I'll make it through just fine though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If my condition doesn't improve in 2.5 hours, im paying my friend to drive me to a hospital. no one in this family will and insists "its just the flu", despite having no idea how insanely painful it is, tied with weak lungs to begin with.

On a slightly brighter side: my stuff for Uni finally arrived, so now I need to fill all this crap out before monday.

Popoto.~<3

Small question: I've got this little problem with a certain website. Basically most of the text isn't coming up. Here's an image:

[spoiler=Image]problemjv.png

I didn't change any browser settings or anything and it's only happening on that site for me, yet no one else seems to be experiencing it (since no one else on the Facebook page of the site mentions it, it seems they can just read the articles). Anyway, anyone have an idea what's wrong?

Tomorrow is judgement day...of my Math and chem grades.

Let's do this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm debating with myself on how I feel about this: http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/us-man-has-heart-attack-while-eating--triple-bypass-burger--at-the-heart-attack-grill.html

Oh, and I've changed my display name. I might change it again later, but this seems decent.

You can't say the man didn't know what he was getting himself into..

tFtfA.jpg

I'm debating with myself on how I feel about this: http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/us-man-has-heart-attack-while-eating--triple-bypass-burger--at-the-heart-attack-grill.html

Oh, and I've changed my display name. I might change it again later, but this seems decent.

You can't say the man didn't know what he was getting himself into..

That place looks great.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Oh hey, there's one of those in San Antonio! Anyways, it's not the food that killed him, it was his lifestyle choices over how ever many years that he lived. He could have had the heart attack while eating a salad.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That restaurant looks like a monstrosity.

Anyways, I'm feeling a little sick and for some reason I've been incredibly sad, when nothing is really happening, this usually doesn't happen, but today it seems to just be pulling me down...

Don't get me wrong, I only feel like this when I'm sick, so I don't think it's depression

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Feeling quite better compaired to yesterday. Throat doesn't hurt as much, More airway, body's not physically weak and I can talk a bit now, only downside is my ears are now blocked from sinus :\

Also I bought a 600ml Coke simply because the name it had was "Wolfgang", It looked cool. (plus my $250 pay and rent paid)

Popoto.~<3

Finally got a reply from my town's Uni. Got a conditional offer which is unfortunate because it means that my parents are going to order me to go there. I'm honestly surprised I haven't been rejected though I'm still waiting on a reply for my fifth and final choice so it could happen. Doesn't matter, got three conditional offers and one interview :cool: Will be going to Leicester probably though.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think the Universities have been taking it easy this year - afterall, there has been an 8.7% in applications as a result of the rise in fees. I was honestly surprised when I received my first choice - the personal statement was written extremely hastily, and its coherence were questionable.

I've spent a lot of time out of the city today. :/

Bought a I pod 4th gen today. I wanted to get it to help diminish the wear and tear on my smart phone. Besides that nothing cool has happened. I plan on e mailing Georgia state university because I am interested in the music performance degree there. Adam fray one of the best euphonium players in the world teaches there part time. Who knows, could get in the uni one day.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]