Today...

Leoo

Worst part about passing out at a friend's house is not being able to brush your teeth

blech

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yesterday: JUgae.jpg

There has been a Oak limb in the front Big Oak tree that was hanging down in the lower branches for the past few weeks. I went to get a stick from a pile of wood that we need to cut up to try to knock it down. I hit it a few times & it wouldn't come down so was looking up & it fell out. It had a pointed end. Called dad & told him & he called John to come look at it. Its dented in so John said needed to go to Hospital. Went to Emergency room. Got a Cat scan, waited a while for the results. They said that their Neurologist was out for the next 10 days so said needed to go to another Hospital to see their Neurologist. Could get it fixed with Surgery with a Titanium plate to fix the Dented part. Would get a scar around one of my wrinkle lines.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

http://www.alternet.org/story/154164/how_an_attractive,_undercover_cop_posed_as_a_student_--_then_entrapped_a_smitten_teen_to_%22sell%22_her_marijuana/

I'm no thread starter, but I feel this is discussion worthy. It's like the movie "21 Jump Street" but instead of a drugged out Jonah Hill, there's an honors student losing his future. Cops really need to be more effective if they're going to wage war on drug dealers. Screwing over high school kids isn't helping anyone.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

since i changed to eng i've had to change majors for my science and it's gone all kinda [bleep]ed up on my timetable. i guess there's no point in taking a pharma/biochem/micro now so I'm going for chem. second sem I've got an easy courseload (18cp) and so I'll probably take german.

just so long as my timetable is decent, I'm happy.

german is the shit

did 4 years in highschool and then i forgot everything. but yeah, I want to learn several languages. that's something I've always wanted to do actually.

and [bleep] there's no organic/synth dedicated units. I can either take forensic/environmental and biological molecules (1,2) which is compulsory so I figure I'd do that so I'd complete my degree off faster but ah man

http://www.alternet.org/story/154164/how_an_attractive,_undercover_cop_posed_as_a_student_--_then_entrapped_a_smitten_teen_to_%22sell%22_her_marijuana/

I'm no thread starter, but I feel this is discussion worthy. It's like the movie "21 Jump Street" but instead of a drugged out Jonah Hill, there's an honors student losing his future. Cops really need to be more effective if they're going to wage war on drug dealers. Screwing over high school kids isn't helping anyone.

That is seriously [bleep]ed up.

How is baiting citizens into becoming criminals stop the already-criminals? Waste of time, money, efficiency to the police and simply injust to the rest of us. It's shit like this the entire police force is hated for.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

14 hour day yesterday.. had the 'fun' of accompanying a pedophile to hospital who had fought police when being arrested, and broke his arm. Since he was in custody, he had to be supervised at all times. What an odd man he was. :mellow:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Welp, I'm going to spend my day watching Hot Fuzz. Thank you Hobgoblin.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Played some more Rogue Trader last night, really enjoying it. My friend fell asleep again so we had to cut the game short unfortunately. Next time we need to start earlier than 1:30 am and it should be fine. I'm assuming I'm the only one here who plays (even though that was only the second time that I did) but oh well. It's pretty awesome in my opinion, kind of like a badass D&D in space. It's especially fun since my girlfriend is playing it with me as well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp