Today...

Leoo

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job. And Heaven knows I'm miserable now."

Got an interview for university tomorrow. I'm not actually that nervous... even though I should be. Maybe it's because I've not prepared properly or something... :unsure:

i just cannon fall asleep.

I've found that a quiet environment helps a good bit.

My room is deadly quiet :\

Dark as heck too. Even pulled the covers over my head to see if that helps.

I am yet to fall asleep :P

You're literally thinking too much. I know when I go to sleep, I never manage to sleep at the correct time because I simply want to discuss things, which requires a considerable amount of thought. Your room has to be clean, sufficiently warm/cool, light/dark (depending on your habit - it's impossible for some people to sleep in the dark unless extremely tired), etc.

Do you ever go hungry when you sleep? That's a contributing factor too.

Nope. I have a good/normal sleep schedule too. I guess we're the lucky ones?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've just had some sleeping trouble for about 3 years now. I don't want to call it insomnia because i don't want to become one of those self diagnosing people, but sometimes it feels like it.

It's probably just because exams are getting close and my mind is telling me i'm wasting time sleeping, i should be studying.

i just cannon fall asleep.

I've found that a quiet environment helps a good bit.

My room is deadly quiet :\

Dark as heck too. Even pulled the covers over my head to see if that helps.

I am yet to fall asleep :P

Sorry, I assumed the cannon would make some noise. :D

Yeah... couldn't walk away from that.

Sometimes I feel like i'm the only teenager without shitty sleeping problems.

As a teen, I didn't have so many sleeping problems as problems waking up.

Same. I had an amazing day today. Played some tennis, read my email and found out I was running unopposed for 2013 Tennessee Youth in Government Conference for the Blue Senate floor leader =) I get an officer position next year =)))

Then I prosecuted a really good case in court today, and one of the attorneys there agreed to help with my school's mock trial team next year.

I've never had it happen to me where everything is flowing into place.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Construction workers are here to install the government-funded ducted air conditioning. There's enough dust in my room to make it look like nobody has been in here for over 50 years.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Construction workers are here to install the government-funded ducted air conditioning. There's enough dust in my room to make it look like nobody has been in here for over 50 years.

RL trolling opportunity.

Sprinkle some of that dust on yourself and turn everything in the room off. Slump over in some corner and close the door. When someone opens it, reach out with a trembling hand and say "Oh thank God!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Trying to find something better to do with myself these days. I'm online in nearly all of my spare time; I'd rather do something more productive. But I can't find enough willpower in me to persuade myself into doing something useful. Hmm.

Simple solution, un-plug your computer.

RL trolling opportunity.

Sprinkle some of that dust on yourself and turn everything in the room off. Slump over in some corner and close the door. When someone opens it, reach out with a trembling hand and say "Oh thank God!

That would be hilarious.

tFtfA.jpg

RL trolling opportunity.

That would be hilarious.

Extremely.

RL trolling opportunity.

Hmm...would be funny as hell lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've been fine on Sleeping terms, it's only over the past few weeks/early months I've been having problems, mostly due to stress.

SO, this week, 200/800 Paid off car, paid off mum what I owe her, the Air con in my car will be restored (needs re-gassing) and 100/800 paid to dad. Once everything is squared away, every ounce of money I have I'll be saving towards moving out. Might run down the road just to see if the pay slips have been done.

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, going to have to put a lot of money on my car as well, on a new clutch soon. Clutch is slipping quite a bit now, and if I take too much time to change gears it's going to grab on the stick, even though I have the clutch pedal touching the floor.. The lowest estimate I have so far is $630. Pretty expensive to replace a clutch.. And being a student I don't have that kind of money.

Trying to find something better to do with myself these days. I'm online in nearly all of my spare time; I'd rather do something more productive. But I can't find enough willpower in me to persuade myself into doing something useful. Hmm.

What exactly are you doing on the internet? I've always been against the notion that being on the internet should be equated to being anti/un-productive, since your productivity is dependent on what you're doing at the time. If you're doing research, or having a discussion in order to draw some ideas for assignments, then I'd say that's sufficiently productive to stay on.

I'd even argue that sometimes, playing a game like RuneScape could be considered productive in a non literal sense, since one requires adequate rest and leisure time to operate at one's potential. I spend a lot of my time initiating/participating in discussions, personally.

On a more relevant note - I've almost completed one of my ICT assignments. I really regret taking this course - it's eternally frustrating.

I'm not sure why you write in such a cryptic way. Confused.jpg

MFW says you. :mellow:

Today... started and finished work earlier, have a family members birthday meal to attend. Anniversary with girlfriend tomorrow, then Friday/Saturday will be spent doing 6pm to 4am shifts dealing with the great drunken mess of society, yay me. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous