Today...

Leoo

Hehe, two weeks until my cousin is gone for good and I get my room back! We married her off to a nice bloke in West London but due to the distance we couldn't complete the ceremony and kick her out when she got married in court in December. I cannot wait for the fortnight weekend to come, and especially go :thumbsup: And my parents will stop fighting too hopefully.

Tomorrow, a train trip with my younger sister to Manchester where we must observe animals for her to draw.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Let's see, yesterday I went out with my girlfriend into the city, went record shopping (bought 2 Beefheart albums) and then grabbed some Boba. As we were walking around in this asian district, this little asian man who looks super nice wheeling a wheelchair passed us by and then shouted at us "BUTT-[bleep]ERS! I'M GONNA [bleep] YOU IN THE BUTT!"

Did not expect that.

Today we're going to Japantown with some friends, I have to not spend any money since I'm buying something in a week and I have just enough for it.

Tomorrow, a train trip with my younger sister to Manchester where we must observe animals for her to draw.

The only animals I've seen here in Manchester are cats and pidgeons :D

I thought we were going to a zoo but I just asked and we're going to the museum next to the metropolitan university so she can draw the stuffed animals.

rc1tzc.png

Quite pissed off. Sister stole $70 from mums collect tin, and tried to blame ME for it. I have a job, what possible use would I have for stealing from my mum just after I paid her back $80 from a few weeks ago? (which, chances are that $70 IS the money I paid her back with)

Thankfully mum's not dumb and everyone in the house knows my sister has a track record of stealing money from others. I'm just pissed she tried to pin this on me when I'm trying to pay all these things off so im out of debt and saving to move out >:C

Popoto.~<3

I'm pretty sure theft goes against federal law, even if it's petty. You're in the US, right? Open a lawsuit or something.

You don't open lawsuits against your sister. That's just stupid.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Why not? His family has a track record of being abusive, according to himself. The main objective is to move away from them as soon as possible, surely.

Do you honestly think it's worth the hardship, time investment, awkward meetings, money investment and even stress of trying to put someone who just probably needs to be slapped a little in jail? It's not going to be worth it, at all. You'd actually have to be pretty crazy and heartless to do it.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Heartless, maybe. Crazy, I'd argue with that.

It depends though. Why aren't family members deserving of the same punishment that everyone else gets for committing a crime, regardless of its inherent frivolous nature? If we assume they're loving, caring, nurturing family members who have provided, cleaned, and educated, then I'd agree with you.

This is clearly not the case here - rather, he's obligated to live with them out of a lack of choice, and frequently gets abused physically, psychologically and financially. Is it really that bad to let the justice system penalize them for whatever they've done? If they didn't do it, then what have they got to fear?

I'm rather tired of the lenient attitude on domestic abuse. It's the cause of many societal problems, yet we do not realize that for some inane reason.

On a slightly more relevant note: Today, I've lost my passport. Huzzah.

EDIT - I've just realized that he's an Aussie. I'm sure petty theft can still be convicted with a fine, or 100hr+ of community service.

Heartless, maybe. Crazy, I'd argue with that.

It depends though. Why aren't family members deserving of the same punishment that everyone else gets for committing a crime, regardless of its inherent frivolous nature? If we assume they're loving, caring, nurturing family members who have provided, cleaned, and educated, then I'd agree with you.

This is clearly not the case here - rather, he's obligated to live with them out of a lack of choice, and frequently gets abused physically, psychologically and financially. Is it really that bad to let the justice system penalize them for whatever they've done? If they didn't do it, then what have they got to fear?

I'm rather tired of the lenient attitude on domestic abuse. It's the cause of many societal problems, yet we do not realize that for some inane reason.

On a slightly more relevant note: Today, I've lost my passport. Huzzah.

EDIT - I've just realized that he's an Aussie. I'm sure petty theft can still be convicted with a fine, or 100hr+ of community service.

Lets hear from Tim then; sucks about the passport though.

sig2-3.jpg

Just listened to dubstep. I don't know why people like this so much.

I don't like it either. It sounds like a 10 year old was left in a recording studio for an hour or so. Seems like something people would only listen to while high...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't like it either. It sounds like a 10 year old was left in a recording studio for an hour or so. Seems like something people would only listen to while high...

I still haven't listened to dubstep, so I still assume that it's a load of sounds without any voices.

I like yugioh. and dubstep.

haters gonna hate.

Also, I turn 20 today.

Already drunk. ish

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Freak'n youngsters.

And whoever said it earlier is right, going to court about it etc would just put more strain on everyone here and I really cannot afford to have more stress then I have atm. Especially paying my money to sue my sister.

Popoto.~<3

Well, that was certainly strange. Remember that party I told you about yesterday? The one with the free drinks? I ended up sleeping straight through that, went to bed for a nap at 2PM and woke up this morning at 7AM.

And I'm considering going to a doctor to see if I actually do have a concussion, because I'm still waking up extremely dizzy and nauseous 4 days after my fall.

I honestly think my head would explode if I listened to hard dubstep while high.

When I got my concussion about two months ago snowboarding. It took me about a week or two to fully get back to normal but it's just part of the process. I honestly can't remember anything from that day up until about 10 or so hours after it happened, and the doctors said it was one of the most minor concussions you could get. The only plus side to getting a doctor to check you out is that they'll make sure there isn't any internal bleeding and to check if your brain is ok but other then that it's just a big fat hospital bill.

tFtfA.jpg

is dubstep.
is not, it's brostep. I like both dubstep and brostep.

Why not? His family has a track record of being abusive, according to himself. The main objective is to move away from them as soon as possible, surely.

He and I are from Australia, unless your family have terribly wronged you, you generally put up with it or tell them to [bleep] off. If it's really bad then you stop talking to them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I know dubstep is massive in America and pretty big in Australia, but not really known about in mainstream UK, despite there being notable and successful British dubstep artists who've had to make their money elsewhere. I have to admit, I've never understood the appeal. Maybe it's just a different culture.

The only animals I've seen here in Manchester are cats and pidgeons :D

Why are there so many Chinese type Asians in Manchester?

rc1tzc.png