Today...

Leoo

Mini Clippers used to be so annoying >_>

Today I am reading 100+ pages of scientific papers/reviews and my brain is fried.

HEY!

I discovered Runescape through Miniclip >.>

Ahhh, this brings me back. And dead on with the age guess lol, I just turned 20 last Sunday.

We OTers are old as dirt. I'm so glad we all still talk though. Couldn't imagine my day without compulsively checking TIF

It's weird. I'm 2 years younger than you and I started playing Runescape way before MiniClippers came in. I was bashing you guys for a while

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No, they just got older. (I assume the mini-clippers posting here were already smart :lol:)

Yeah, even the armpits of the internet have some gems. Heck, I've found a few legitimate youtube comments before too (I know, I know, next thing I'll be saying I found a Unicorn in the bathroom and a leprechaun under the kitchen sink).

Older works. I guess it was less popular with the next generation then (makes sense).

Oh god Miniclip, haven't thought about that in years.

I also remember when Addicting Games was just a white page with columns of blue text listing the games. Ant City ftw.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Spring Break starts today for me. Going out with all my friends for a "we just got our tax returns" night on the town. This song is my official party song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLnMFqItQXs

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

What did he do this time?

Made me wait for him 25 minutes so I can drive him home while he is sitting there complaining about how I can't drive.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I know its the processor that does speed, but I find that normally by the time you get 2GB in your graphics card, its probably a pretty decent card. Something on the high end of the GTX 400's or 500's. I just saw the specs on a GTX 590 and started drooling. That card would also consume more power than my entire computer, and cost nearly as much. I also hate trying to read GPU specs, because if I look at wikipedia I don't understand half the terminology, and if I look at the manufacturers, Nvidea and ATI don't use the same specs. I also have to deal with things like TFlops, which I assume is a teraflop. I like my speeds in Hertz, not flops.

As a point of interest, I use an HD 6770, which as best as I can tell is around the lowest end of the gaming grade cards.

My GPU will need replacing in a couple years I expect, along with a new PSU to feed it. CPU and RAM should be set though.

This is a pretty good guide: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html

Today I'm hopefully going to get some work on my Java project done - it's getting quite hard. Then tonight we're having a few drinks for a friend's birthday and just hanging out for the night. I'm really looking forward to it :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

How delightful, it appears a rather large storm will go by today and that means large power outages. Even though I will be gone most of the day with being at my favorite bookstore and get a nice bit to eat, the idea of torrential rain (I prefer normal because it feels more tranquil) and slapping winds aren't something I enjoy at all.

My dad actually sold off a large chunk of his gun collection because my mother is on short-term disability for the radiation treatments, but it seems my brother is furious because he wanted to purchase a few of them. He's showing reasons why I dislike guns, and most fanatic owners, each day.

Right now, I need to go. The storm is here and it looks feisty. Au revoir. :)

EDIT: Looks like the storm passed, but that is just a light breather. Still have an hour before I have my agenda to do.

Made me wait for him 25 minutes so I can drive him home while he is sitting there complaining about how I can't drive.

Deserves to die! :-X

u5zhkTY.gif

Deserves to die! :-X

The worst complainers of bad driving habits always has to be the ones who never have driven or lack a license. :mellow:

Ahhh, this brings me back. And dead on with the age guess lol, I just turned 20 last Sunday.

I'm 20 next month. All my friends keep calling me old because a decent number of them are 17/18. icon_cry.gif

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You haven't answered the glaring question - are you a good driver in the first place?

Well I sure as hell am.

I'm a decent driver. But it pisses me off cause he says things that aren't even true and make you go wtf. He has his licence but I had the car.

Also I got accepted into Boy's State today :thumbsup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm 20 next month. All my friends keep calling me old because a decent number of them are 17/18. icon_cry.gif

You and i are in the same boat then, a large portion of my friends are only just now graduating highschool...

Wait, did the people on miniclip get smart or something? Last time I looked they were the armpit of the internet (like youtube commenters).

Did you just call me smart? :shades:

You'll hate the fact that I'm also a Youtube commenter then lol

But I only comment constructive stuff, or questions I have about the video, not that "top comment sucks" bullshit

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I got my eyebrows done after forever... At first she gave me a surprised look so I asked her to change it but I think she gradually made it worse. I can't tell because of the swelling :unsure:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

[Also I got accepted into Boy's State today :thumbsup:

Boy's State, what is that?

May 20 - May 26, 2012

American Legion Boys State is among the most respected and selective educational programs of government instruction for high school students. It is a participatory program where each participant becomes a part of the operation of his local, county and state government.

At American Legion Boys State, participants are exposed to the rights and privileges, the duties and the responsibilities of a franchised citizen. The training is objective and practical with city, county and state governments operated by the students elected to the various offices. Activities include legislative sessions, court proceedings, law enforcement presentations, assemblies, bands, chorus and recreational programs.

It's a week paid for by the school to spend at TTU too. It looks excellent on resume and has many things I'm interested in. Only 6 boys and 3 girls get to go from our school.

sig2-3.jpg

Once you hit 21, that's when you start to go "Nooooooo I'm getting older!!" In Australia. Had a chat about it on Minecraft last night.

Popoto.~<3