Today...

Leoo

WOOT.

My friend found a student house to live in if we can get it. $145 a week (80 ea), fully furnished, pool access, close to shops etc, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms.

We're going to start saving and get it. We both wanna move out to our own place and this is the best opportunity, he's a student with income, I have income and planning on becoming a student mid-year.

Advantage is he's got a reference for rent, and I've got 2 references (mom and QLD)

I MUST GET THIS HOUSE!! If I do, all my problems are over with my stress and family!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-birmingham+gardens-405704766

Popoto.~<3

WOOT.

My friend found a student house to live in if we can get it. $145 a week (80 ea), fully furnished, pool access, close to shops etc, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms.

We're going to start saving and get it. We both wanna move out to our own place and this is the best opportunity, he's a student with income, I have income and planning on becoming a student mid-year.

Advantage is he's got a reference for rent, and I've got 2 references (mom and QLD)

I MUST GET THIS HOUSE!! If I do, all my problems are over with my stress and family!

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-birmingham+gardens-405704766

Duuuude that house looks legit! Even has a pool! I pay 100 a week for my small room. Hmmm Maybe I should move to Aussie... That's less than $90 NZD a month. No crap, a place that nice in my town, even if it was ages away from a student area would be like $300 NZD a month.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I wish real infections worked more like computer infections. When we get sick we could just run a virus scan and delete it. We could also patch some more serious conditions like a bad heart, or any number of immune dissorders. Cold is getting better, but now I'm into the cough until everyone hates your guts phase.

Up at 5 in the morning to finish up my AP US paper. That was a 3 hour nap I took, but I'm pretty sure it was all REM sleep since I'm not feeling tired at all right now.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

RIGHT. Finally got around to uploading my Resume, hopefully the link works.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15F6_29S98pPY7kDKwYXbgzSMgWusnqwEMxf8PjZ7dm8/edit

[spoiler=Loadout]

Basically the design layout is divided into sections.

The main top page Contains my name and details,

Next it contains education history of importaince, it shows the history of what you've studied and helps with jobs, especially say for me, IT because they noticed I've studied and completed courses relating to the job.

Next section contains Battletoads my employment history, which shows the employer what industries you've worked in, the duration (days aren't important, If you can remember the months it's better), however if you work at multiple places for something like a week max, it's best to leave it off as it sorta comes off as "this person cant hold a job", with mine, I did alot of trials with the work I was with, which generally is a 3 month probation. If you Volunteer as a job, DEFO' add it. it shows initiative.

next up, I added that myself to show what technology you use that is common in the workforce. a lot of retail jobs ask you know how to use a computer with relative ease, some jobs I applied for were with Photo companies so knowing a bit of Photoshop showed them I do understand. (better then most of their photographers anyway, they are SHOCKING)

Certificates is a no brainer, it shows employers what you've achieved.

Last is referees, basically people who can vouch for you. naturally the more the better. previous employers are the best to have, as well as teachers.

FINALLY: Dont make it dull, but not uber flashy. I added a bit of colour to the headers, just enough to catch their eye from every Black&White resume they get handed in, but not enough to be an eyesore. Also header/footers are a must. Especially name and page No.

NOTE: This is in no way to be used as the almighty page-king, EVERY Resume is different depending on the persons tastes. SO BEFORE YOU BE A NAZI DONT BE AN ASSHAT FOR TRYING TO HELP.

And that is my Resume.

Also worth noting Google Docs did screw with some fonts a tad, such as the footer.

Popoto.~<3

That's what a Covering Letter is for. To further explain your abilities for the job you're applying to. And I never said I've been alive to warrant 3 pages, but I'm not dumb to squish it all onto one page, tiny writing with little spacing.

As I said, I only posted mine for curiosity for others, not to be "the almighty page king". every resume is different, eventually I'll end up rebuilding it, that template is one I've used for 4 years when I used it for my Social Services/Career's Class and so far it's done it job.

As for the capitalised, you should have noticed by now I do that subconsciously with almost everything I write, you've seen me post here for almost 6 years :\

so tl;dr - gtfo my balls for trying to be of assistance, gone and ruined my good mood, you wont see me in one for another week now. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Jesus dude, take some criticism without taking it personally.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

:blink:

Why the hell are you taking that post personally? It's a good resume for the most part. You're behaving like I said, "Tim can't write a resume for shit." If I've caused offence then I'm really sorry, but why post it if you're going to rage at anyone who says 'it could be better' and offers suggestions to that end?

Those posts are too long to read!!

Today my colleague said to the other colleague,

'i shit on your office if you dont shut up.'

'Its allright it you dont splash.'

'oh i'll make it splash.'

Then I started laughing. -.-

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Alright, I over reacted. I havent exactly been very mindful today. family has been driving me insane and I finally got a shard of good news for my life, naturally for me I'm going to spazz out.

Maybe I should just ask to be banned from TIF for a duration until my life is actually stable and im not so paranoid and skitz.

Popoto.~<3

Today I went to work on 4 hours sleep, and now I'm home to finish off that sleep. Good times. :shades:

Arrested the highest guy I've ever encountered the other day... lulz were had. He was completely spaced out, had an amusing conversation though.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

WOOT.

http://www.realestat...rdens-405704766

That's awesome! Looks likes a pretty nice place, good luck with that!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So my good year seems to continue. I don't understand what is making this year so different than others, but things are actually going well for me.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Been at my parent's place for the last few days, tomorrow I'm going back home to my apartment. March break is so boring.

Quite. Pissed.

we go to the house, had a look. it was 140 PER PERSON, PER WEEK. one of the bedrooms is 2/3 the size of my current room, in which only my bed would fit in, both batheroom were littered with womans products, hairdryers, straighteners etc. the kitchen was just alcohol bottles etc EVERYWHERE and the place smelt of piss.

All of this information was NOT advertised at all, it never mentioned "you'll be with 4 other people", never mentioned "one room is actualyl a bloody cupboard".

so now I'm looking for an ACTUAL 3 bdroom house.

Popoto.~<3

That's why you've got to be a skeptic. That's why you've got to question everything. You've made far too many assumptions and now it has screwed you over.

I've finally turned up on time on two consecutive days. I hope it lasts. My attendance has been down the gutter recently - I'm simply waking up too early or too late.