Today...

Leoo

Oh, and I've been searching through record-breaking stuff.

Previously Unseen Digital Resolution

This is back when 2000 lumens was considered good. It's now over 3000. I deem this superior to '

' in one respect: battery life. This thing lasts over 6h, as opposed to 5 minutes

BeyBlade level: Godmode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuT028b04ag

Oh, and really fast guns.

In Los Angeles now. We walked up and down Hollywood Blvd., went to the wax museum, and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. Tomorrow we're spending the day at Disneyland.

Welcome to the entertainment capital of the world. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Is it normal to only have ONE Photo on FB? I dont have a camera, and no one seems to take pictures at parties so I literally am stuck with with some sort of cartoon as a pic, or a really terrible quality photo of me looking stoned wearing a bloody wolf-plushie hat thing from a party.

Also is it only normal to only know 80 people on the damn thing, never post, never get a message?

Sometimes I wonder if I even deserve to be part of society, feel like I've been surgically removed and treated like a cancer. :(

Popoto.~<3

Is it normal to only have ONE Photo on FB? I dont have a camera, and no one seems to take pictures at parties so I literally am stuck with with some sort of cartoon as a pic, or a really terrible quality photo of me looking stoned wearing a bloody wolf-plushie hat thing from a party.

Also is it only normal to only know 80 people on the damn thing, never post, never get a message?

Sometimes I wonder if I even deserve to be part of society, feel like I've been surgically removed and treated like a cancer. :(

The first thing you do to make friends is to stop beating yourself up. I've gotten a lot more socially active this year because of it. Instead of being pessimistic all the time, be optimistic. No one wants to be with someone who seems depressed and doubtful 24/7.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I wouldn't say being optimistic is optimal for achieving a fulfilling life. I wouldn't say that being pessimistic is optimal for that either.

I think being someone who accepts reality on reality's terms, and having the determination and the passion to aspire to be the very best is.

Haven't you said a couple times already that you deleted your facebook? Just remove it for good if you really don't use it and it's just causing you more problems.

I have 1200 photos because my ex's best friend wanted to be a photographer. Picture quantity means nothing truly. I also have a couple dozen myspace style defaults whenever i change my hair style. Just take some time to make yourself up and take a picture of yourself, not a big deal. Phones work for the most part.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't go out to parties or anything but I've a fair few photos. I just put up any that randomly get taken with friends or something and every so often I try to get a nice one of myself for profile pictures and such :P

And I've got about 80-odd friends or something. It's not about how many friends you have, you just need to know the people. Maybe it's because I only have people I actually like on my Facebook, I don't have any problems.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Hasn't he been banned numerous times before but they always ended prematurely?

he's been permabanned like 5 times lol, but this time is PERMA permabanned.

Its what we get for calling people out on their stupidity/lack of logic. Can't be too direct unless its positive, so the morons reign free.

I've had a pretty good day but any day is good when you can drink outside with a light coat on and bbq some burgers. Have a super wonderful day everyone, you're all fantastic in your own way so just keep being yourself :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

He was entertaining and I actually enjoyed his presence, but he could have been a tad less offensive. I suppose that's why he was banned.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

aww I like having adrenal around. THIS IS WHATS KILLING OUR OT

in other news my dad found my liquor stash and wasn't very happy. made me dump all of it :(

I'm outright camera shy, so I don't have very many pictures, and I never take them of myself. Every once in a while someone talks me into having a picture taken, but most of them are done by ninjas who give them to me later.

in other news my dad found my liquor stash and wasn't very happy. made me dump all of it :(

....wut? Aren't you old enough to have it to begin with? (and if not, well.... given the amount of times drunk TIF'ing, parties etc I would have expected him to go "...meh")

Popoto.~<3

....wut? Aren't you old enough to have it to begin with? (and if not, well.... given the amount of times drunk TIF'ing, parties etc I would have expected him to go "...meh")

Here in 'Murrica I have another 10 months, 2 weeks, and one day before I can legally have it. And my parents didn't know I drank til today. He also wasn't happy I had a half bottle of jack in my car :/

I bet that was a fun day.

I am not happy about the hour of sleep I lost to daylight savings. Well, actually, I got all my sleep, I just lost an hour of daylight instead (oh the irony). Now I don't want to go to bed, but I must, and the sleeping pill I took at midnight is starting to work (I started taking melatonin again because within 30-60 minutes, I wont want to be awake anymore).