Today...

Leoo

Not to mention I've had my same iPod Touch since 2008 now and it's still going strong. I use it every day for music, games, internet, etc. Can't think of any other device that could do it as well as the iPod.

This is what I use my phone for (Blackberry), except I prefer movies to games.

Oh, I forgot to mention all that plus no monthly fee. I could think of some phones that do all that well too, but to do all that with just the initial purchase price nd no expensive recurring fee is awesome.

Oh, I forgot to mention all that plus no monthly fee. I could think of some phones that do all that well too, but to do all that with just the initial purchase price nd no expensive recurring fee is awesome.

Do you not have a cell phone as well? If not, then I guess that works pretty awesome for you. I however, need a cellphone because pretty much all my communication (that is, text, phone calls and email) are all run through it. My computer also gets in on the email when I need to send a longer message, or need to view large pictures/files. I'd be paying a monthly fee either way, but this way I get the phone virtually for free by signing onto longer contracts (the trick is to get a new phone before the battery needs replacing, because those cost almost as much as the freaking phone).

Yeah I still have a phone too. I use a cheap (but still durable) prepaid phone that's similar to a blackberry in design but without all the cool capabilities. The software luckily glitched out so that there's virtually no expiration date on any minutes I buy, so I'm in complete control of how much it costs, it probably averages out to no more than 10 bucks a month. It's awesome. So I keep that with me strictly for calling and texting, and use my iPod for everything else.

That's a pretty sweet deal. My phone is apparently costing a fortune, both because of its caller id (which costs almost as much per month as your entire phone :P). , and because my moms phone is on the same package (she also pays for it). Once this contract expires, I expect I will end up paying for it (but it will also end up being much cheeper).

Also, internet and land line is stupid expensive, at least around here. I know this house loses its landline next year since its almost never used, except when someone wants to reduce minutes on their cell.

That's a pretty sweet deal. My phone is apparently costing a fortune, both because of its caller id (which costs almost as much per month as your entire phone :P).

I recently got a new phone and know exactly what you're talking about. It's like:

Iphone 4: 50 dollars

Contract: 3 years, 200 minutes, free evenings and weekends, free texting, 1 gig of data a month for 45 bucks

15 dollar activation fee

12 dollar/month for caller ID

I just said "haha, are you kidding? [bleep] no". Has never been a problem. If someone calls me 12 times and doesn't think to text me "hey dude I need to talk to you" then it's their fault. I also don't screen which friend I feel like talking to because I'm not an [wagon], so I've never run into any problems with not knowing who's calling me.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Felt lonely.

Messaged like half the girls on my friendslist.

Now I'm looking for an appropriate meme face to describe my situation

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Felt lonely.

Messaged like half the girls on my friendslist.

Now I'm looking for an appropriate meme face to describe my situation

Forever alone?

oooo cold

Had a lay in, drove back from my gf's home, and am now chillaxing. :shades:

Going out for a meal and then drinks with a bunch of officers from my station later, should be good. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just going for the cheesecake... :mellow: :mellow: :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well, not sure what I'm going to do today... Pretty sure I'm going to go on the Xbox and play some Mass Effect, and when I'm done playing, will probably go on Mass Effect 2, and then will probably buy Mass Effect 3 and a Kinect for full experience with it. This would be done over a few weeks though, but still not sure about getting the kinect, I just heard it was pretty good, never actually used it.

My brother has a Kinect and he rarely uses it. When I visit him and we're hanging out some of the games like Dance Central can be pretty fun and stuff - but if you mainly use your console on your own it doesn't seem worth it. It just makes me think of the Wii most of the time. The Wii is great for multiplayer and parties, as is Kinect.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Soooo, it seems students are against raising tuition fees... hmmmm

*does one year analysis*

yep, they definitely do not want to pay more for education.

I will admit, putting the burden of a recession on students is a REALLY slimy thing to do. But we have the lowest tuition fees in north america... and charging into an alcohol store near the university won`t change the trend. Maybe if the students were less petty acted less predictably I could get behind this one-week strike. I`m in the sciences, so maybe my tuition costs less than it should, but I still have to deal with seeing art students walking around in their lensless glasses and listen to humanities kids talk about first world problems.

hiccup.png

I thought you were talking about the UK at first :P Because frankly, despite the fact I went to the protests (I went for lulz since it cost £5 for a return trip to London. We spent most of the day shopping.) I don't think we need half the students that are around. Arts and Humanities are fine but to be frank, their degrees aren't going to be as useful as a Science or Law or Health degree. And not to mention so many students are just there to postpone work. So am I, tbh, but at least I'm actually doing well. About half my course dropped out or resat the first year because they weren't able to pass. There's just a lot of bad students around that the taxpayer shouldn't be paying for.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It is crazy warm out today. Yesterday it was like -3 or so (without windchill mind), and today its 12C. For you americans, that's roughly a 30 degree rise in 24 hours. There are people outside in short sleeves just enjoying the moderate sun, though most of us have a coat or sweater cause its quite breezy. Also giving me a chance to air out my room without totally freezing.

*does one year analysis*

I will admit, putting the burden of a recession on students is a REALLY slimy thing to do. But we have the lowest tuition fees in north america... and charging into an alcohol store near the university won`t change the trend. Maybe if the students were less petty acted less predictably I could get behind this one-week strike. I`m in the sciences, so maybe my tuition costs less than it should, but I still have to deal with seeing art students walking around in their lensless glasses and listen to humanities kids talk about first world problems.

Quebec has the lowers tuition fees in Canada, and Canada has the lowest tuition fees in NA.

#firstworldproblems

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

*does one year analysis*

Quebec has the lowers tuition fees in Canada, and Canada has the lowest tuition fees in NA.

#firstworldproblems

Bolded in case you missed it.

Well, I doubt they're going to enforce the picket lines so I'll still go to class... when less than 10% of the total student body votes and it PASSES, well, there's the other 90% who's gonna go to class :rolleyes:

hiccup.png

It is crazy warm out today. Yesterday it was like -3 or so (without windchill mind), and today its 12C. For you americans, that's roughly a 30 degree rise in 24 hours. There are people outside in short sleeves just enjoying the moderate sun, though most of us have a coat or sweater cause its quite breezy. Also giving me a chance to air out my room without totally freezing.

I spent all day outside yesterday in the sun at the cricket. :razz:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Windsor weather is rather screwy too. Last year, was after March, we had the warmest day of the year (so far). People outside in no shirts, etc. Later that day... It snowed. Typical Windsor weather.

09144a99bb.png

Any tips for someone that wants to pick up a bass?

[inb4 jokes relating to dubstep and/or fish]