Today...

Leoo

20 actually affected me more than 21. In the US when you're 21 you can drink, but that's about it, and I don't care about drinking. Nothing 'special' happens at 20 but it means you're officially not a teenager. You're out of the teens and into the 20s. 21 is just one more year. Not as much of a numerical milestone for me.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

20 scared the shit out of me. It was that moment that you realize you are no longer a kid and an actual adult of some sort. 21 was fun, but only because it meant I no longer had to use someone to buy me beer and I no longer had to confine my drinking to house parties. 22 and on, I simply stopped thinking about age.

tFtfA.jpg

mind you I feel bad being 21 because my 21st sucked. almost EVERYONE forgot, even when I organized a night out in town to help me regain my social life, only 4 people came.

In a way I hate being 21 also, because I know people @ 19 already living out of home, independent lives, (may or maynot be dating), etc, and I have yet to do ONE of those things @ 21 due to getting screwed over from that economic crisis in 2008 which hit just as I finished school, and the Hunter area I live in hasnt recovered since. (excluding mining jobs because they just hire sheer dumb[bleep]s)

Popoto.~<3

How does one go about writing a CV? I'm nearing senior year in high school and thought it would be a good time to start writing down accomplishments.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

How does one go about writing a CV? I'm nearing senior year in high school and thought it would be a good time to start writing down accomplishments.

I have mine setup chronologically starting with work experience, education, and then my last section is volunteer work. For my job experiences, I basically milked each one to make them appear more glamours to a future employer.

The key is to basically make them cater to your strengths and the position that you're applying to.

It's also good after you get one setup, to get someone like your HS counselor, a parent, someone you trust to go over it for some constructive criticism.

tFtfA.jpg

my bro's birthday. go to his house. get [bleep]ed up. accidentally pass out into his wall. break painting. get thrown out of party :(

sooo mad at myself right now

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Even though I have told myself so many times that I would rather get hit in the chest with projectile diarrhea than work on a modern car again, I spent today replacing my dad's clutch in the rain.

I have mine setup chronologically starting with work experience, education, and then my last section is volunteer work. For my job experiences, I basically milked each one to make them appear more glamours to a future employer.

The key is to basically make them cater to your strengths and the position that you're applying to.

It's also good after you get one setup, to get someone like your HS counselor, a parent, someone you trust to go over it for some constructive criticism.

I tend to put things in reverse chronological order too. Employers are more interested in your most recent job than what you were doing ages ago, so they'll want to see that first.

My basic setup goes: most relevant first, least relevant last. Don't include blank statements, and illustrate your strengths. Oh, and always check for spelling errors - a single grammatical or spelling mistake could cost you the potential job (the surveys indicate approx 30%+ of employers would refuse a Resume on the first typo - the mentality goes 'if you're going to make a mistake on a Resume, you're going to make a mistake on the job').

I've spent my first few hours of today just practicing my new signature. I've got a pretty neat one now

Now that it's morning, I should expect local news outlets flooded with the storm damages, especially on the wrecked city north of me. I am a bit annoyed that they are going to overdo it on the details (although it does benefit it gets people focused on the subject matter), but I don't want it being the only story that is mentioned. Groceries today also, but that will be rather tricky to pull off knowing people have a tendency to buy up supplies here whenever any notable storm hits, so I hope the lines aren't too obnoxious to put up with.

As for signatures, I may work on practicing mine soon since I know I am very rusted on my handwriting and get the feeling my applications might be getting turned down because of it. While I do not grasp the concept of anything related to being formal, I am just going to silently grumble and deal with the conformity for now since it has its benefits.

Got home from a party. Wild and I enjoyed it. 'spose the only mood killer was my friend passing out and BY LAW I had to watch over him because I have a Senior First Aid Cert' (Thats valid) and Im a witness of the scene, and watching a chick take her top off, only to grind and get down with the seediest person at the party... and everyone talk about their sex lives too. (I [bleep]ING TOLD YOU PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT NOOOOO)

Aside from that, 'twas good. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Got home from a party. Wild and I enjoyed it. 'spose the only mood killer was my friend passing out and BY LAW I had to watch over him because I have a Senior First Aid Cert' (Thats valid) and Im a witness of the scene, and watching a chick take her top off, only to grind and get down with the seediest person at the party... and everyone talk about their sex lives too. (I [bleep]ING TOLD YOU PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT NOOOOO)

sounds sweet dude!

What would that "seediest" person mean? Sorry, not too familiar with American English.

Anyways, today (or now, yesterday) was our national finals for this year's Eurovision song contest. Sad to admit that the best song on it wasn't one that competed, instead it was one of the extra acts that were on during voting time and it was actually an ancient movie song.

I wonder what is it with that that nearly all songs are of alternative sorts...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got home from a party. Wild and I enjoyed it. 'spose the only mood killer was my friend passing out and BY LAW I had to watch over him because I have a Senior First Aid Cert' (Thats valid) and Im a witness of the scene

Recovery position, phoned for ambulance, blanket to prevent hypothermia, check for head injury. Amirite?

My colleagues and I have dealt with our fair share...

sounds sweet dude!

I just put them somewhere near by, have it so they won't choke on their vomit, and then do something else. One time we spent a good 2 hours playing cards, with one guy on his side because he had too much to drink (10 shots in 20 minutes.) Every few minutes we'd make sure he was conscious and other than that didn't pay much attention to him as he was stable. One of the guys wasn't drinking and had his car parked out the front, so if anything happened he would be able to drive him to the hospital.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got home from a party. Wild and I enjoyed it. 'spose the only mood killer was my friend passing out and BY LAW I had to watch over him because I have a Senior First Aid Cert' (Thats valid) and Im a witness of the scene

Recovery position, phoned for ambulance, blanket to prevent hypothermia, check for head injury. Amirite?

Rolled on side, hosed him down both to stimulate his blood flow and to get the alcohol off him, biggass blanket and stood by while talking to some people so I could keep and eye as well as telling him "dont you dare move or roll from that position"

its 12pm now, and he should be fine since others were there to make sure he's okay after I left. (I lieft mostly cause everyone started getting tired and there was no room to sleep and I was sober enough to drive home to my comfy bed)

[spoiler=Wall of Text+Swearing]

but yeah, the chick there was freak'n off her head. Apparently Ed (mate/host) said she'd been drinking since 3pm, cut off a cop car across a major traffic section (because he lives right next to the shops) later that night, passed out, grinding everyone (but me obv because it's me) and did not stop drinking after I left. + while everyone's trying to sober my mate up to get him better and then get him inside to rest, shes bloody riding him telling him "just shove ya fingers in ya mouth and throw up that shit, then ya can drink more and paaaartyyy" I had to pull her off of him and tell her "look, just [bleep] off and keep enjoying your vnight with everyone else, his night's over he has hit his limit and the last thing I want is him taking advice from someone smashed which can cause him damage to his throat." Which point she just said "oh [bleep] that, i hope he chokes then, [bleep]'n [kitty] cant even handle his alcohol blah blah blah"

So yeah, eventful. Im more amazed she didnt abuse me for say'n that. (and this is while hes trying to push her off and saying "[name] just... [bleep] off...please...")

Popoto.~<3

Rolled on side, hosed him down both to stimulate his blood flow and to get the alcohol off him, biggass blanket and stood by while talking to some people so I could keep and eye as well as telling him "dont you dare move or roll from that position"

its 12pm now, and he should be fine since others were there to make sure he's okay after I left. (I lieft mostly cause everyone started getting tired and there was no room to sleep and I was sober enough to drive home to my comfy bed)

[spoiler=Wall of Text+Swearing]

but yeah, the chick there was freak'n off her head. Apparently Ed (mate/host) said she'd been drinking since 3pm, cut off a cop car across a major traffic section (because he lives right next to the shops) later that night, passed out, grinding everyone (but me obv because it's me) and did not stop drinking after I left. + while everyone's trying to sober my mate up to get him better and then get him inside to rest, shes bloody riding him telling him "just shove ya fingers in ya mouth and throw up that shit, then ya can drink more and paaaartyyy" I had to pull her off of him and tell her "look, just [bleep] off and keep enjoying your vnight with everyone else, his night's over he has hit his limit and the last thing I want is him taking advice from someone smashed which can cause him damage to his throat." Which point she just said "oh [bleep] that, i hope he chokes then, [bleep]'n [kitty] cant even handle his alcohol blah blah blah"

So yeah, eventful. Im more amazed she didnt abuse me for say'n that. (and this is while hes trying to push her off and saying "[name] just... [bleep] off...please...")

Story of why I avoid alcohol.

Anyway, today has been a strange day for me. After having several strange dreams and talking about them with one of my friends, I have begun to question several aspects of my life.

Job interview at McDonald's on Monday. Anything I should know/do? Particularly how to dress...For some reason, I can't decide how to dress up for it.

Dress pants, buttoned up shirt (tucked in), and a tie. No suits or anything but clothes worthy of an office setting.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I found out today that the Tower of Terror ride was based on the Twilight Zone in general, and no such episode of the show actually exists :(

But they did make a movie based on the ride :)

EDIT: Watched it. Good movie, though like Pirates of the Carribean (and I suspect every other movie based on one of their rides), it doesn't actually follow the rides own story line, but rather includes the setting and events. They also used the attraction itself in the movie, which is kind of neat seeing as I was there recently enough that I can actually recognize the stuff from the attraction. Also, I recognized one of the actresses as the girl from Jumanji, and apparently she is the same actress who played MJ in the spiderman trilogy (now that I know that, I can see the resemblance).

They did two other attractions as movies (that I want to see, but they also did Country Bears). Mission Mars and the Haunted Mansion.

Secnod night in a row of party crashing with my buddy. it's seriously the greatest [bleep]ing time ever. love my bros.

but on the other hand, i got kicked out of a party, and then lost out on hooking up with this really hot girl because she was more into one of my other friends. gotta admit, i was super jealous and "salty" for a lack of a better term. I dont even know. still a bit drunk. whatever. [bleep]ing...i have the most mixed feelings right now, i dont even know what i want, but i feel like i want to explode in a rant....

House parties are only good for crashing. Other than that, they are a complete waste of time.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."