Today...

Leoo

Job interview at McDonald's on Monday. Anything I should know/do? Particularly how to dress...For some reason, I can't decide how to dress up for it.

When I had my job interview at McDonald's last week, I was dressed casually (and I got the job), but I guess it depends on what job you're going for (I was just going for a job in the kitchen). Gio's suggestion sounds good. I don't know if this is the case with you, but I had to fill in a form a while back. He (the manager) used that form to ask me questions, told me to elaborate on certain answers, also regarding hobbies and such. Oh, and his first question was quite simply "Describe yourself", which caught me completely off guard. But I'm guessing all of that depends on the kind of manager you'll be facing, doubt it'll be the same everywhere you go. Either way, good luck.

Today shall be a good day.

Also, I may or may not be in a band right now. I've kinda half-jammed with them yesterday, so I'll wait and see if they invite me again next week.

Watched a bunch of Toddlers and Tiaras clips on the internet. Taking a break from video sites and news for a couple of days so I don't punch someone out of rage.

If you haven't seen it, it's basically a show where Stage Moms show off their prostitots and mentally destroy them.

Edit:

[hide]GRAAAAAAAAGHRAGGGGGHH!!!!!11!!!1!1/one!!!11!1!!![/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I think you've used the wrong thread, Dizzle.

Nope. It's today, and probably the next few days.

As for TTAtHOoY, doesn't really fit there. In the words of George Carlin, it's not a pet peeve, it's a major psychotic [bleep]ing hatred.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I miss LotPW.

The LOTPW'ers have migrated to their own forum. If you wish to continue the LOTPWness there then message one of the regulars for the address.

Only ate one dry naan and a samosa for the whole of yesterday and spent nearly all of the day running around being a hostess and shiz. Today I'm recuperating because my heels destroyed my feet and I'm feeling ill. Le fatigue shall not win!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

How exactly would you define a house party? Are they different from a flat party? Where else are you going to have a party?

House parties are parties that are in a house. For me, it's a shitty college house filled to the brim with bros and bustdowns. You can't move at all and everyone is yelling. I don't mind a party if it's in a house and it's my close friends and under 30 people or so, but the random house parties just suck. I'm not sure what a flat party is. Is that smaller?

And I don't go to parties, I just go to the bar haha. Or we have a pre-game party with ~15 people and then go to the bars around 11 or 12.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I've always assumed that a decent pair of jeans (no holes, rips, or tears, not wrinkled etc.) and a tucked in Polo shirt would be fine for a job at a restuarant or something. Then again, I've never gotten to the interview stage of the jobs process...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I do wonder how you compose your Resume. Could you provide an excerpt of your personal profile?

If you want to see an example of a resume, googling is your best option, or in private. I know I don't like sharing my own information so publicly outside of a professional setting.

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, I assumed most high schools help you make your CV. In fact, one of the only good things I've learned from high school was how to make one... my religion and ethics teacher took the course material, trashed it, and just made us make and polish CVs until they were presentable. I googled some examples and they're all pretty sub-par.

hiccup.png

got in a huge fight with my ex

yelled over the phone for like an hour at work. lucky my boss wasn't too mad. So done with that shit [bout time right?]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Worked out some more with my brother. I really want Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion to come out.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

PSN told me it's being attacked by a hacker [error 8070D something something]

that's just [bleep]ing great.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

PSN told me it's being attacked by a hacker [error 8070D something something]

that's just [bleep]ing great.

They're just doing maintenance today until tomorrow at noon.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.